Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I don't get vlogmas
It allows youtubers (who only do it for the memories by the way) to capitialise on the increased revenues that the platform offers for adverts during December. This includes L&R who like to think that they are above all this but secretly love the money, attention and freebies they get.

Reactions: 8
I feel like the UK Disney Vlogger Bubble is on it's way to bursting. There's nothing new or clever about what any of them do.

With cost of living going up, vlogging Disney trips is super out of touch with reality of so many people.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Surely they have 0 patrons?

If you can afford, as advertised, Christmas in New York, a month in Florida and a trip to Australia without any patrons at all then my money is best kept for something else?

Who wants to be part of that fucking ohana anyway? Bunch of moaning, entitled twats.

Fucking chancers.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I mean, I can see two sides of this.
1st being that what the f*ck. how can you afford this? Does the cost of living crisis not impact you? Just because he’s a pilot and they’re obviously well off.
2nd being at least they are doing something different. They’ll have a lot of content and showcase something different to just Florida vlogs.
Can’t see Adam and Gary or Disney in detail doing this(thankfully) as well youtube doesn’t pay well enough for them to travel that much🤣
I nearly threw my phone at the wall when she said '' if you are thinking of doing something like this then make it happen "
That bitch for real?

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I've just watched 29 minutes of Mrs Bazza's back charging through Character Warehouse and her holding up t-shirts over her breasts to see if they might fit.

I'm not sure what's more broken -Disney vloggers for putting out this utterly turdlike material or me for watching it. I suspect it is me.

• Haha

The Sunbed 5

You wonder about the self importance some people have. The tragic deaths of Angela Lansbury and Robbie Coltrain this week has highlighted this, I have seen MULTIPLE postings on twitter by UK Disney Vlogging channels making it sound like both of them were their best friends and were around for tea every week. Fine state your sadness for the loss but dont go OTT like they were your family. Pass me the puke bucket

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I've decided to give O'hana of 3 a go, I'm 22 mins into travel day and oh my god......they are awful, she keeps repeating everything! We heard 3 times what was in the bloody Mile High tea, even getting a shot of the list on the side of the box! 🤦‍♂️

And the dragging words out like a little song is so fucking annoying!

And why do these vloggers look at themselves on the screen rather than at the sodding lens ......drives me mad

• Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

And now we have the battle of ‘ who is most happy Iger is back !’ If any of those fuck wits don’t think that chapeck wasn’t brought in to be the ‘ face ‘ of the shitty/ hard/ money churning choices , they are delusional! It’s all the talk that Bobbie-boy is bibbity - bobbity bringing back fast passes & dinning plans …no kids , he ain’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if a ‘dining credit plan ‘ was dangled as a carrot for the end of next year / 24 as we all enter recession , but whilst these suckers are going time and time again and paying bank , Disney doesn’t need to give you back the magical express ! Honestly , who knew 2022 would become the year of Bob Iger being a personality trait 🫣🫣

• Haha

The Sunbed 5

By the looks of things you are all enjoying the UK Resident Edits videos ... fantastic viewing figures!!!!

THANK YOU for taking the time to look at them.

SB5

Furnessian

VIP Member
All the silly twats celebrating Bob Iger's return like it will make one jot of different to their Disney trip. Make it stop.

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Hundreds of channels opening the same advent calendars that they’ve spent several hundreds of pounds on just to have ✨content✨

• Sick

RebelUtd

VIP Member
What made me laugh was when she said the hotel had had loads of bad reviews and she couldn't understand why. Then goes on a wild goose chase to find a room that meets her exacting standards. Maybe read the reviews before booking? There is a reason why it was dirt cheap ...
Are they the family with all the teeth?

• Haha

Pixie111

She said on her Instagram she won’t be giving dates or sharing what park they’re at when etc… does she honestly think anyone actually cares??

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Furnessian

VIP Member
Filming other people in theme parks or wherever is a bit off but not a lot you can do about it. In a swimming pool is absolutely wrong and if any of those throbbers got their cameras out near me and my kids, I'd tell them to fuck right off. A few photos of their own family is one thing, general filming quite another.

teamonster

Chatty Member
ive just watched the Broadways Away travel day, Pete, Pippa, please. if you read here, please stop churning out this absolute and utter shittery, you are as boring as watching soil dry out. You do the same thing every trip. It is dull, you are dull. The most interesting thing about you is your blatant underlying homophobia, racism and general Karenness - just stop.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Vlogmas has really run its course, hasn't it? I don't think anyone needs see a trip to the local garden center or some shite pub with a few fairy lights up yet again. Not to mention a Toblerone coffee from Costa.

• Haha