Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit the bullet and watched one of their vlogs (day at Epcot or something). Is it me or does she keep doing an American accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how they fund the trips. If she’s a part time teaching assistant, he must have a big £££ job as even their airport stay was Radisson Blu exec. I’ve stayed in a standard room before and it’s lovely (and handy) there but they’re in exec which must be at least £300 (and granny had a separate room). Maybe I have my priorities all wrong when I try to save some money each month……

Honestly I didn’t even know DAS was a thing until I started reading here and how it is abused. I have a friend who has terminal cancer who went to WDW for the first time as her dying wish and she didn’t know. It sickens me tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So funny that she complains about her knees and got to go in the special assistance line at the airport ‘because if the plane has stairs she may need more help’. And yet she’s running up the stairs of the Polynesian slide no problem!

Reactions: 7
They’re a joke. Lol at her saying they thought they’d get on Dr Doom @ Universal quickly as it was on the app as a 30 minute wait but then it jumped to 35 minutes. Because that 5 minutes makes all the difference 🤣.

The joke is that they’re fine to sit on their arses for 8 hours crossing the Atlantic but can’t wait for 35 minutes in a queue. The disability checks need to be tightened up to help those that really need them.

Reactions: 7
What's with all the shout outs in Helena and Martyn's new vlog? Blimey, they're getting as bad as Victoria off of Dismal in Denial (Disney in Detail). And don't start me on them running out of petrol... I'd always thought they were two of the more organised vloggers, clearly not.
I love these two but the shout outs are a little annoying but I understand why they do it!

They didn't run out of petrol as such, there was a petrol shortage/pump strike in France when they were there

Reactions: 1
I find it ironic that they take away the fast pass system now all of a sudden these vloggers all have problems that they didn’t have when fast pass+ existed.
It’s awful that people abuse the Das pass.

Reactions: 15
I love these two but the shout outs are a little annoying but I understand why they do it!

They didn't run out of petrol as such, there was a petrol shortage/pump strike in France when they were there
They are a no from me

She comes across as smug and he has a creepy vibe

Tried a few times to watch them and just doesn’t do anything for me

The petrol strike was well-publiced before they left so not filling up before they left the UK was daft. They appeared to not know about the strike but it started well before they travelled to France.

The petrol strike was well-publiced before they left so not filling up before they left the UK was daft. They appeared to not know about the strike but it started well before they travelled to France.
Ah ok, I had no idea about it

I find it ironic that they take away the fast pass system now all of a sudden these vloggers all have problems that they didn’t have when fast pass+ existed.
It’s awful that people abuse the Das pass.
I don't think i've watched a single Disney World vlog since Genie Plus where there hasn't been use of DAS ! :ROFLMAO: it's absurd!

I don't think i've watched a single Disney World vlog since Genie Plus where there hasn't been use of DAS ! :ROFLMAO: it's absurd!
Totally agree with this. I get it for those who are on a trip and really need this to help but those who visit multiple times a year don’t really need this - like Gary (too anxious to leave his house) C who’s been to Orlando multiple times and off on a couple of Disney cruises. Leave it for thise who really need it and get your arse in the standby queue

Bit the bullet and watched one of their vlogs (day at Epcot or something). Is it me or does she keep doing an American accent?
Ha ha it makes an appearance a few times, the daughter also drops in and out with one
Notice on the grand Floridian vlog they aren’t moaning now. This vlog is a repeat as they already did a room tour
Does make me laugh she’s on every bloody water slide going but then can’t walk up a regular queue as she has to be made to feel important, she moaned about queueing at volcano bay too
On the poly vlog of you drop down it says they are doing Xmas in New York and Washington, will be interesting see them deal with queues and crowds in New York.! Then summer in Dubai and Disney cruise, 11 nights bet that’s the transatlantic one from Southampton

They need their own thread

How have these two cunts been upgraded to that suite at grand Floridian? Is that off the beck of his whinging? They can get the duck out of here.

Then summer in Dubai and Disney cruise, 11 nights bet that’s the transatlantic one from Southampton
It’s not the transatlantic one, it’s the Northern Europe one (unless his bff Josh got him an upgrade from moaning!). There’s a video I started watching where they talk about booking it. I lasted 15 minutes, and in that time they fucked up basic geography so many times I had to turn off for my own sanity. From memory, I think they said Copenhagen is in Germany about 20 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s not the transatlantic one, it’s the Northern Europe one (unless his bff Josh got him an upgrade from moaning!). There’s a video I started watching where they talk about booking it. I lasted 15 minutes, and in that time they fucked up basic geography so many times I had to turn off for my own sanity. From memory, I think they said Copenhagen is in Germany about 20 times 😂
I will check it out 🤣 I delved in but not in order. I was hoping it was the transatlantic one as we are looking at that as it’s a good price compared to other ones. Where do they get their money from.? So many questions with these, notice they follow all the usual suspects on insta, do these people get up one morning and say ‘I’m going to be a Disney vlogger’

What do we know about To Infinity and Beyond? Just started their most recent trip and found them ok, my first thought was it was a guy and his Mum on holiday which we thought odd but then he referred to her as his girlfriend and she has two sons...just curious to know if there is much of an age gap or whether he just has a really young face...

What do we know about To Infinity and Beyond? Just started their most recent trip and found them ok, my first thought was it was a guy and his Mum on holiday which we thought odd but then he referred to her as his girlfriend and she has two sons...just curious to know if there is much of an age gap or whether he just has a really young face...
I've watched them since their first florida vlogs in 2018? Maybe even 2017.

I really like them, not the most informative or charismatic vloggers but they always do something different each trip and take time with their production (camera shots, music choice etc) . They aren't cringey or money grabbing, just seem like a normal couple that love florida.

In terms of the age gap, I would say he is slightly younger but not by much, wouldn't say more than 5 years. I could be very wrong though.

In a world of sophie and daves and disney in details, I think they are a breath of fresh air. But I liked that UK disney couple so my opinion doesn't really count, haha.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.