Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get vlogmas
It allows youtubers (who only do it for the memories by the way) to capitialise on the increased revenues that the platform offers for adverts during December. This includes L&R who like to think that they are above all this but secretly love the money, attention and freebies they get.

Reactions: 8
It allows youtubers (who only do it for the memories by the way) to capitialise on the increased revenues that the platform offers for adverts during December. This includes L&R who like to think that they are above all this but secretly love the money, attention and freebies they get.
Them and Knapp only do it for the money oops I mean memories!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like L&R but you are 100% right about it just look at last year for example. They put pretty much no content out but suddenly they were fine doing vlogmas.
It just didn’t sit right with me to be honest .

Reactions: 5
Why are all these “insta huns” tagging that DisneyHannah is bloody everything. Like she created the Monday countdown. I’ve seen some arse licking but that’s something else 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why are all these “insta huns” tagging that DisneyHannah is bloody everything. Like she created the Monday countdown. I’ve seen some arse licking but that’s something else 🤣
I don’t get why they fawn all over her. Her vlogs are shite. Her partner at least has a bit of personality so I’ll give them that.

I don’t get why they fawn all over her. Her vlogs are shite. Her partner at least has a bit of personality so I’ll give them that.
Why is it that the Disney partner/husbands are more fun than the ones on YouTube/Instagram?🤣 like L&s adventures, she’s quite boring but he’s just excited to be on camera. Our Disney journal are both boring so they don’t count🤣
I don’t know if it’s because the insta huns have their personality set as Disney, when their partners actually have a personality?

Reactions: 2
I’ve mentioned it before , but those Disney Hannah reposters are all in a ‘ pod ‘ I had a fairly successful Disney IG a few years ago & was constantly asked to be in it. The rules man, omg the rules , you had to repost within a certain time frame , chose a character to base your Insta around ( absolutely could not be stitch though ….oh duck no stitch was for the big accounts only. And yes stitch the blue duck off cartoon alien 😂) it was bizarre but hilarious- I politely swerved the cess pit….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve mentioned it before , but those Disney Hannah reposters are all in a ‘ pod ‘ I had a fairly successful Disney IG a few years ago & was constantly asked to be in it. The rules man, omg the rules , you had to repost within a certain time frame , chose a character to base your Insta around ( absolutely could not be stitch though ….oh duck no stitch was for the big accounts only. And yes stitch the blue duck off cartoon alien 😂) it was bizarre but hilarious- I politely swerved the cess pit….
Oh my god I need more what other rules?

We need more details!!!!!

Oh my god I need more what other rules?
It was a few years ago now - but you had to post at a particular time , you had to ALL repost each other’s post , you had to share your post on story’s hidden under the ‘ new post ‘ sticker , themed posts would be expected throughout the year ( Xmas , Halloween etc ) it was just mental ! The accounts that use that pod though are still stagnant in their numbers , are clearly not gonna make it & are left with the crumbs that the larger accounts throw them ! In the interest of balance though , I do need to say , although it was a bit much , no one was rude, mean, aggy etc , it just wasn’t for me 💜

It was a few years ago now - but you had to post at a particular time , you had to ALL repost each other’s post , you had to share your post on story’s hidden under the ‘ new post ‘ sticker , themed posts would be expected throughout the year ( Xmas , Halloween etc ) it was just mental ! The accounts that use that pod though are still stagnant in their numbers , are clearly not gonna make it & are left with the crumbs that the larger accounts throw them ! In the interest of balance though , I do need to say , although it was a bit much , no one was rude, mean, aggy etc , it just wasn’t for me 💜
Glad to be blissfully unaware of who these people are 🥳

Reactions: 3
When I was starting out in my own business, I met a fellow who had his own company in the same field. He said he and some other folks had a thing where they met for either lunch or dinner once a month to discuss business, how things were going etc. After I said I might be interested, he said something about the guy running it didn't like people to miss any of them and he stressed that. I told him I probably can't commit to something like that when it's not my own business or family. It was very weird, so I think oddballs like this are everywhere.

I was in the same position as you once. Had a Disney IG account for my photography before stories were a thing. Anywhoo, was approached by that lot you mention above when they all had far less followers than I did at the time. I was having none of that follow loop, reposting, schedules tit so declined. Was told in no uncertain terms that I could not join later on if I didn't at the point of invitation as they'd all have more followers than would by then.

It's a fucked up way of going about something that used to be a community where your account would grow organically, and you'd politely discuss the parks and photos, upcoming trips etc

Reactions: 6
The explosion of Florida influencers/vloggers in recent years has been tragic. I prefer the old guard to the new breed but most have packed up now

Reactions: 9
The explosion of Florida influencers/vloggers in recent years has been tragic. I prefer the old guard to the new breed but most have packed up now
Anything pre 2018 YouTube/Instagram after that it became almost like a contest about who can out do who and who can go the most and who can get the most likes.
I follow mostly on insta Florida local’s a handful of people from the U.K. and some local to DLP.
I remember the good old days were some U.K. vloggers would poll on twitter and stream via periscope. Good times

Travelling Magical asked me to join her group, I mean I have a load more followers than anyone else in the group and yeah a long story short I didn’t have the time to like, comment and share on each of their posts.
I did it for a day(a week or however long) and some of them just expected you to comment and share their posts when they didn’t do it for you. That wasn’t for me. I don’t need that toxic crap on IG. Plus wanted you to follow all the accounts, some that I wouldn’t follow because they just weren’t something I was interested about.
There’s so many of these groups around and it’s so FAKE!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They
Travelling Magical asked me to join her group, I mean I have a load more followers than anyone else in the group and yeah a long story short I didn’t have the time to like, comment and share on each of their posts.
I did it for a day(a week or however long) and some of them just expected you to comment and share their posts when they didn’t do it for you. That wasn’t for me. I don’t need that toxic crap on IG. Plus wanted you to follow all the accounts, some that I wouldn’t follow because they just weren’t something I was interested about.
There’s so many of these groups around and it’s so FAKE!
They were always posting about follow loops etc - I reported all of them as spam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.