Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have sworn they said once in a Q&A type video that people were asking if he was a pilot and they flat out said no he wasn't. Maybe I imagined that.
Yeah I recall this too. I think he jokingly said he was a pilot in a vlog once, then it became a “rumour”. Then someone asked in a Q&A and they said no 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Whether that’s their job or not at least we can agree that taking 102 days annual leave is crazy and for a company to approve that is mad

Reactions: 2
I personally have no problem seeing people travel lots or spend money on stupid things as long as they're not constantly grifting and abusing their subscribers.... I might get jealous at times but hey good on them! I'd do the same if I could

BUT

I just watched the Spoonfullofsugar trip announcement.... and the bit where she so casually says "if any of you are thinking of doing a 102 day trip like this.... just do it! make it happen!" is so tone-deaf I'm embarrassed for them

I can't even imagine how much a trip that big would cost! Like I said.... good on them if they can afford it but don't make it out that your viewers can all "just make it happen" too!
I don’t have a problem with them doing it either but I agree it is tone deaf with the current climate where people are eating or heating and are struggling to make ends meet. I count myself very lucky to be able to go away on nice holidays but I wouldn’t brag about it on social media as I know many people are struggling with life in general.

Reactions: 3
I want to watch a new vlogger, not Charlotte in Wonderland, Mr David & Mr Ian as I’ve seen theirs and I don’t like the first one…. I’m sure there’s loads but I can’t find any. I like British if possible, any recommendations???

I want to watch a new vlogger, not Charlotte in Wonderland, Mr David & Mr Ian as I’ve seen theirs and I don’t like the first one…. I’m sure there’s loads but I can’t find any. I like British if possible, any recommendations???
Blokes from stoke, ourwildingadventures, travelling magical, watson do Disney, Han and Andy.

Avoid them all🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disney Vloggers #10 Hattan, Watsons, Gary C, Vicky - each of them just take the Mickey!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They put a pic of him in his uniform in the cockpit on their stories last year but ok
We believe he is a pilot as it has been mentioned before and on a Will & Lelly vlog he is piloting a plane to FLA after which they meet up with Spoonfuls. Also he has been seen wearing uniform and pilot wings and in one of their vlogs he makes some inside information comment about the plane are on, the landing gear I think.

Such a shame as we enjoyed their earlier stuff when he was the straight man to her joker but it started to feel like she was acting in later material rather than being natural. Steve has always come across as a decent and humble guy so this trip is a strange departure (pardon the pun) even against the multiple Virgin branded holidays they go on.

Humble is not a word I’d associate with those two 🤪

Guessing he’s between jobs or something.

Humble is not a word I’d associate with those two 🤪

Guessing he’s between jobs or something.
In hindsight humble was the wrong word but the guy does have a charm about him and seems normal ... for example he admitted on camera to being that excited about seeing Anna from Frozen at a park that he ran over to her only to trip and fall all his length ... so next to her he seems normal and reserved, both probably the better words

Reactions: 1
In hindsight humble was the wrong word but the guy does have a charm about him and seems normal ... for example he admitted on camera to being that excited about seeing Anna from Frozen at a park that he ran over to her only to trip and fall all his length ... so next to her he seems normal and reserved, both probably the better words
My gaydar is strong with Steve. Me thinks sadly he is living a lie. I remember watching a WDW series when Gemma took her brother and Steve seemed more into him, than her.

Reactions: 6
We believe he is a pilot as it has been mentioned before and on a Will & Lelly vlog he is piloting a plane to FLA after which they meet up with Spoonfuls. Also he has been seen wearing uniform and pilot wings and in one of their vlogs he makes some inside information comment about the plane are on, the landing gear I think.

Such a shame as we enjoyed their earlier stuff when he was the straight man to her joker but it started to feel like she was acting in later material rather than being natural. Steve has always come across as a decent and humble guy so this trip is a strange departure (pardon the pun) even against the multiple Virgin branded holidays they go on.
Which Will & Lelly vlog was this on? I wanna go and have a nosy🤓😂
As for the pilot uniform, I’ve never seen that post so can’t comment, but I’m sure the wings he wore on a vlog were just a Disney pin and not *actual* pilot wings - if that makes sense 😂

I'm almost positive they addressed the rumor of Steve being a pilot in a Q&A last year by saying he is not a pilot and it's something he'd love to do.

The vloggers I follow all have full time jobs that take priority, and are literally only doing vlogging as a hobby (as they know they will never be, nor want to be YouTube “famous” with it) and don’t take themselves too seriously. Interactions are always pleasant and helpful. Shame more can’t be like them.
The biggest Red Flags are Patreon, Give aways and merch. I have nothing against any of these things but I can't stand the tubers who proclaim it is all about the memories only.

During lockdown Vlogmas, she was WFH while he went off to the office and picked up tea on the way home. In another she was waiting for him to come home to open advent calendars, he walked in wearing jeans and a polo and said he had gone into the office 'for the afternoon.' Didn't seem like a pilot to me but that's beside the point.

The reality is some people have a whole lot of money. I work with developers who earn 300-400,000 and they always complain! I stay away from multiple work channels because I get very depressed seeing people on that kind of money say they are not comfortable/they can't afford a baby/they can never retire etc They are hopelessly tone deaf so her comment about 'make it happen' reminded me of that. It's easy to be in a bubble where your coworkers and family (isn't the brother a doctor?) are on big money and you completely forget what the average person earns.

I'd do what they're doing in a heartbeat but I'll have to win the lotto first :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Great advice from Momma Burgess on her latest effort. If something is more expenisve to buy in America than it is in England then don't buy it there and wait until you get home. I suppose we will see her on Martin Lewis MSE next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.