Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made me laugh was when she said the hotel had had loads of bad reviews and she couldn't understand why. Then goes on a wild goose chase to find a room that meets her exacting standards. Maybe read the reviews before booking? There is a reason why it was dirt cheap ...
Are they the family with all the teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m catching up but I always wondered is Sam4God meant to mean Sam for [the role of] God, in a joke kind of way. Or does it means Sam loves God?

IIRC, she copied it from a school friend's handle and she likes that it can mean both things. She's atheist, I think? She just thought it was a cool username and it stuck.

Double post because Tattle's editing feature is not playing ball. Sam answers the username question here at about 8:08 @Tabitha 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
After reading here I started watching the Wilderness vlog and she was in a naggy whiney mood from the beginning because of the weather. She was pissed off and annoyed at everything from that point because the thunder and lighting a few miles away had closed everything. If it had been a bright sunny day and they had been able to do all their plans like go on the skyliner I bet you they would have happily stayed in the room. She kept saying "I'm not a moaner" no you are love, you've spent the whole video moaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IIRC, she copied it from a school friend's handle and she likes that it can mean both things. She's atheist, I think? She just thought it was a cool username and it stuck.

Double post because Tattle's editing feature is not playing ball. Sam answers the username question here at about 8:08 @Tabitha 😁
Yeah, if I'm watching something about some random topic and I even think someone's going to start talking religion, I won't even watch. That's what that name connotes for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
After reading here I started watching the Wilderness vlog and she was in a naggy whiney mood from the beginning because of the weather. She was pissed off and annoyed at everything from that point because the thunder and lighting a few miles away had closed everything. If it had been a bright sunny day and they had been able to do all their plans like go on the skyliner I bet you they would have happily stayed in the room. She kept saying "I'm not a moaner" no you are love, you've spent the whole video moaning!
What had me was the claim that the hotel room had only cost them £17- she then went into a long complicated story about how they had booked back during covid and couldn’t get a refund blah blah, which then resulted in it turning out that they had in fact paid £280 odd originally for the room and then paid an additional £17 to move it to this trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What had me was the claim that the hotel room had only cost them £17- she then went into a long complicated story about how they had booked back during covid and couldn’t get a refund blah blah, which then resulted in it turning out that they had in fact paid £280 odd originally for the room and then paid an additional £17 to move it to this trip!
She don't strike me as the brightest button.

I also wonder when the penny is going to drop with a lot of these wannabes that going on multiple Florida holidays is not going to make them famous or wealthy. Look at Danny Dalimore as a prime example (and all round arsewipe).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Screenshot_20221217_064808_Instagram.jpg

Boohoo, my 700th holiday this year didn't go as planned 😭😭😭😭

Screenshot_20221217_064821_Instagram.jpg

But don't feel to sorry for me as my smug arse face and hideous clothing will be back very soon 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1813300

View attachment 1813303

But don't feel to sorry for me as my smug arse face and hideous clothing will be back very soon 🤢
It’s called ‘turbulence’ love can’t always be helped.
And I don’t believe the whole vomiting ‘everywhere’ I think you are over exaggerating that.
Maybe a post on Instagram tagging said airline with a compo face might get you a free flight 🤷

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1813300

View attachment 1813303

She has to be one of the worst. Doesn’t work by the looks of it, makes horrendous clothes, friends with dalimore & knapp & ourwildingadventures(most beige couple going) and thinks she’s better than everyone. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone moan as much as her🤣

She has to be one of the worst. Doesn’t work by the looks of it, makes horrendous clothes, friends with dalimore & knapp & ourwildingadventures(most beige couple going) and thinks she’s better than everyone. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone moan as much as her🤣
Gives Ohana Of 3 a run for her money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really hate to raise anything about this channel on here as I seriously don't want them getting any views but they are our hate watch supreme have a click baity moan fest treat that got posted. Cross Ohana of 3 with the Jokes from Stoke and you get the Lawgreens

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really hate to raise anything about this channel on here as I seriously don't want them getting any views but they are our hate watch supreme have a click baity moan fest treat that got posted. Cross Ohana of 3 with the Jokes from Stoke and you get the Lawgreens
Sounds like the definition of actual hell. Sign me up. When can we expect a new edit TSB5?

Screenshot_20221222_185245_YouTube.jpg

'Friends' bleeping hilarious.....total twats! And what a tit thumbnail, why the three weird faces?

• Sick
Probably had a meeting about how to abuse DAS passes.
Watson is a living off her man(and benefits)
Fannybore is living of his fiancé who’s not his fiancé but made him delete their engagement post
Gary bleep is living off pins, Tiny Mickey and benefits for his pointless bandages that do nothing.
Effing hell I can’t stand them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably had a meeting about how to abuse DAS passes.
Watson is a living off her man(and benefits)
Fannybore is living of his fiancé who’s not his fiancé but made him delete their engagement post
Gary bleep is living off pins, Tiny Mickey and benefits for his pointless bandages that do nothing.
Effing hell I can’t stand them🤣
They honestly infuriate me. Waste of space the lot of them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.