Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
She dresses like a granny and her makeup is just always the same! and her and her bf have just got bigger and bigger and her mum! She just constantly moans about everything. The wheelchair thing got me as specially as it was gifted and she gets full disability and mobility!
I'll go and watch because they were already very big, the boyfriend especially. I thought they may be married now lol they didn't even live together by then.
How all this people will hit the 40's? You don't get any younger.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
It looks like south London kid brooke village but I could be wrong always used to go past there for work and it looks so similar to it

Please do give us more tea on Danielle
I can’t imagine her living in Kidbrooke although it has far changed from the council estate days of the Ferrier that I knew it as 🤣🤣

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
She always pulls the weirdest faces and it looks so uncomfortable...
View attachment 441329
I've always hated her brows

It's a cynical ploy to up her engagement because let's face it her picture dressed as a 1940s land girl wasn't going to generate much love ! Her mate Callie Thorpe is a repeat offender of these pity posts too.

She's an educated woman who lives a privileged life, why does she think she is above being held accountable for her pretty repugnant behaviour of late ? Constantly on the beg and affiliate linking items from her bed ?

Of course people shouldn't send her nasty messages via her DMs but that happens to all of us and I've yet to see any horrid comments on her pictures the opposite in fact, its nauseating how much fawning she gets on outfit pictures that most of us would walk the dogs in !

And she doesn't read her? Of course she does !!
The only time I saw comments about her that where horrible where people on the M&S social media about them promoting obesity, all I can remember!

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Hair by Joel- she posted about him being her boyfriend for a month, then he disappeared. Then snout a year later Bum bum came on the scene- that evaporated after a trip up her folks .
Other than that I think Bobby was her only boyfriend.

I agree upthread, I can’t imagine a relationship lasting where they are your carer/parentdoing everything for you. She’s in her mud 30s too
Did she date bum bum? For some reason, I thought they were just friends.

Didn’t she used to design fabrics for H&M or some other big stores or did I completely dream this up? If so it’s a shame she has gone from such a desirable exciting job any fashion grad would kill for to just begging for plastic hairbrushes on insta
Yeh she did. I think she lived overseas for a while. Wonder how she coped...

She’s a first class twat. She’s an ex Slimming Worlder and a narcissistic shithead. Fopperholic is a combination of her Food and shopaholic 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s had the username for years and somehow it’s never crossed her mind that it sounds ridiculous
That is ridiculous reason behind the username 😂🥴
I am slimming worlder but I’m not public about it 😂

nuggy

Oh yes she has! I wonder if it's after the Kim K post the other day 🤔
Definitely is because of that- she was getting attacked over it and people were calling her talentless and tbh she kind of asked for it! She should’ve known better she’s a grown woman and she’s tweeting about a little child. Silly woman.

Also the grace situation is so sad