Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves it sooooooo much it's joining all the other shite in the spare room ...you know... the room no one ever goes in ! Could she get any more grabby and fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
EE4038B2-3CDD-4D69-83E9-DDDA9274FE9B.jpeg

It looks very... “intestinal”? Makes me feel a bit weird 🤢

She loves it sooooooo much it's joining all the other shite in the spare room ...you know... the room no one ever goes in ! Could she get any more grabby and fake!
Haha the bleeping spare room 😂 who even cares that much about a spare room that you fill it with pricey tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 408532
It looks very... “intestinal”? Makes me feel a bit weird 🤢

Haha the bleeping spare room 😂 who even cares that much about a spare room that you fill it with pricey tit?
Intestinal 😂😂

I’d rather see more of her genuine colourful / eclectic taste even tho it doesn’t fit with the office vibe of the flat, this style is really boring and ten a penny on Insta tbh.

Reactions: 3
How boring is her content shes just sitting on her arse sharing stuff that's not even funny just to get her engagement up.

'I call it celebrity jungle lmaoooooo' 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How hideous is her flat ? All grey and cold looking...I wonder if her gf realised she was filming her eating her eggs?! She looked like she is irritated by her....like the rest of us are !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Malapropisms... hilarious. Yeah maybe when Honey on Eastenders or a little child does it. Not endless stories to boost engagement for the next #ad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Same boring pattern now- comes on stories, moans about something, mentions something cringe about her girlfriend and then sneaks an affiliate link in there.

I don't think the negative stories would be so annoying to listen to if she wasn't purely coming on to get some money!

She is unbearable! Oh I'm so Ill etc etc but heres an AD! Also I cant bear to be without my gf? Shes only in a different room love. bleeping grow up!

• Haha
God that house she lived in before was so much nicer. And the decor although not always my taste, it felt warm and like a home. In comparison this flat feels cold, sterile and barely lived in.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.