Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not had chance to watch yet. Do you mean her face or like hands etc? Lol
No her actual face! Super puffy and weirdly swollen it’s like watching Humpty Dumpty her face genuinely looks like an egg. I think she’s definitely gained a ton of weight and it shows. Also her gf is coming back early? She was meant to be gone a week. Surely it’s not been a week? Looks like danielles sobbing on the phone has worked

Reactions: 2
Always makes me laugh that she does the faux hope you are all alright/ I don't really give 2 shits / I'm just saying that so I can slip in a few #ads without making it too obvious that's the only reason I'm on here !

Increasingly becoming more fake and pointless by the day !

No her actual face! Super puffy and weirdly swollen it’s like watching Humpty Dumpty her face genuinely looks like an egg. I think she’s definitely gained a ton of weight and it shows. Also her gf is coming back early? She was meant to be gone a week. Surely it’s not been a week? Looks like danielles sobbing on the phone has worked
Perhaps the gf goes away for respite because Lord knows she would need it after running round after DV day in day out !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree. She looks like she’s put on some timber.

Has anyone looked through the clothes she is selling? I don't think I've ever seen her in most of it. It's obviously a lot of stuff she's been gifted and is making a few quid from. Shame she can't donate the clothes to charity.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone looked through the clothes she is selling? I don't think I've ever seen her in most of it. It's obviously a lot of stuff she's been gifted and is making a few quid from. Shame she can't donate the clothes to charity.
A lot of matalan stuff and she works a lot with them. Cheeky!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if any of these influencers will get dropped by the brands. I know we’ve all suffered in lockdown but Dani has nothing to offer , I never particularly liked what she wore but it’s got much worse!

I wonder if any of these influencers will get dropped by the brands. I know we’ve all suffered in lockdown but Dani has nothing to offer , I never particularly liked what she wore but it’s got much worse!
so true! She doesn’t have anything to offer, her content is dry and her career as an influencer is in tatters. I can see her being dropped by so many brands because she’s got no energy and is always moping around moaning! She’s never influenced me to buy anything. In comparison Jessontheplussize may be fat, but she has an energy when doing her hauls! She has character! She actually makes it look good when she makes effort. I think it’s obvious Dani V doesn’t really care anymore she’s probably so into her girlfriend that she isn’t bothered about her future as an influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.