Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird how young the girlfriend looks while Dani looks so much older. Makes me question if the girlfriend genuinely likes dani for her or if she’s just staying along for the benefits

Reactions: 5
I've said before on here I have fibromyalgia but I also have osteoarthritis in my knees, back hands jaw and ribs! Yea it's not nice to be chronically I'll but im also a mother of 2 kids one who has autism 4 cats and a very messy partner! And I do more than she does and I'm in no doubt 10 times more in pain! The thing with fibro is the less you do the less you can do! I feel for anyone who's chronically ill but if she can jet off on a free holiday she can trot herself to the bleeping post office! Then maybe the rest after? Just a thought! Also another influencer who does my goat Georgina Grogan. Again I dont doubt shes ill but she literally does nothing they just get fatter and do less and less and now shes in a power chair #gifted! I feel for them if they ever had to have a job kids and houses to keep!
I unfollowed G Grogan years ago. She seemed like a nice girl but I lost interest very soon (too much makeup for my personal taste, not my kind of clothes and yes she didn't seem to do anything to improve her health condition). She had a big boyfriend too. Last time I saw her she used a wheelchair, she wasn't before.
And she really didn't get along with FFFB🤭 although they've been together in events. Don't know what happened but they both made it quite clear then.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed G Grogan years ago. She seemed like a nice girl but I lost interest very soon (too much makeup for my personal taste, not my kind of clothes and yes she didn't seem to do anything to improve her health condition). She had a big boyfriend too. Last time I saw her she used a wheelchair, she wasn't before.
And she really didn't get along with FFFB🤭 although they've been together in events. Don't know what happened but they both made it quite clear then.
Might be because they're both called Georgina. I can imagine FFFB being pathetic about another plus-sized blogger sharing her name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s weird how young the girlfriend looks while Dani looks so much older. Makes me question if the girlfriend genuinely likes dani for her or if she’s just staying along for the benefits
Or maybe she likes mature women lol All tastes are in nature

She dresses like a granny and her makeup is just always the same! and her and her bf have just got bigger and bigger and her mum! She just constantly moans about everything. The wheelchair thing got me as specially as it was gifted and she gets full disability and mobility!

She dresses like a granny and her makeup is just always the same! and her and her bf have just got bigger and bigger and her mum! She just constantly moans about everything. The wheelchair thing got me as specially as it was gifted and she gets full disability and mobility!
I'll go and watch because they were already very big, the boyfriend especially. I thought they may be married now lol they didn't even live together by then.
How all this people will hit the 40's? You don't get any younger.

Another one with the sex appeal of cold gravy ! I find it laughable that this is what her interpretation of sexy is !?! I'm surprised she didn't delegate this one to her gf like she did the sofa construction!

• Haha
Oh my god the vibrator ad I actually feel violated having watched that 😂😂😂

Also wasn’t this the one that Poppy Adams was flogging and people were complaining that it had massive hidden customs charges put on it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she was with a bloke a couple of years back, he was a hair stylist, called Joel or something similar? I remember her saying he was awful to her when they went for a night away to Brighton.
When she went to Brighton with my gf, she mentioned him again, saying how her trip with my gf was completely different because she carried her bag.
Hair by Joel- she posted about him being her boyfriend for a month, then he disappeared. Then snout a year later Bum bum came on the scene- that evaporated after a trip up her folks .
Other than that I think Bobby was her only boyfriend.

I agree upthread, I can’t imagine a relationship lasting where they are your carer/parentdoing everything for you. She’s in her mud 30s too

Reactions: 2
Honestly she repulses me, I’ve seen that vibrator ad making the rounds of soooo many influencers! I sometimes think I’m just too old fashioned but I’ve not ONCE been tempted to buy it and I’ve seen it so much on socials. It just about makes me sick thinking of dani v using it 😕😕🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
I find when she’s trying to be all “sexy” and pulling that face she does where she looks lke she’s been sucking on a lemon, does the exact opposite and makes me feel like I’ve been violated instead

Reactions: 7
It's so funny on that on the 6th she didn't want to share anything and then on the 9th she's trying to get people interested in her move and then it's ad after ad
Screenshot_20201221-230838.png
Screenshot_20201221-230858.png

Reactions: 5
I'll go and watch because they were already very big, the boyfriend especially. I thought they may be married now lol they didn't even live together by then.
How all this people will hit the 40's? You don't get any younger.
They live with her parents and her dad has to wash her hair if her bf cant hes got in trouble at work because hes constantly caring for her!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.