Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird filter she’s been using doesn’t help change her face in the slightest... It just makes her look like a smoother egg🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm shocked...I thought we'd be getting an announcement from Dani and my gf today 💍

Reactions: 1
Oh 'my girlfriend' has been referred to as Em twice in the last 24hrs. Somebody's reading here....

TBF that valeydale meal looks delicious

Reactions: 5
Oh yes she has! I wonder if it's after the Kim K post the other day 🤔
Definitely is because of that- she was getting attacked over it and people were calling her talentless and tbh she kind of asked for it! She should’ve known better she’s a grown woman and she’s tweeting about a little child. Silly woman.

Also the grace situation is so sad

Definitely is because of that- she was getting attacked over it and people were calling her talentless and tbh she kind of asked for it! She should’ve known better she’s a grown woman and she’s tweeting about a little child. Silly woman.

Also the grace situation is so sad
I thought it was quite funny what she posted but then I thought the replies were hilarious too!

As for Grace, I think about her everyday. I posted something a while back on another thread asking if anyone knew anything but got told off! As much as she did my head in, I really hope she recovers. To think her baby is growing without her just makes me so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was quite funny what she posted but then I thought the replies were hilarious too!

As for Grace, I think about her everyday. I posted something a while back on another thread asking if anyone knew anything but got told off! As much as she did my head in, I really hope she recovers. To think her baby is growing without her just makes me so sad.
I hope she wakes up soon and will recover it would be so sad if she didn’t

Reactions: 2
So sad to think no progress with Grace.

I see Danielle is moaning about her period cramps today so has laid in bed and stuck some clothes up with an affiliate link. The stuff is all bland and uninspiring but how easy to make some pounds, lie in bed and just post links 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
So sad to think no progress with Grace.

I see Danielle is moaning about her period cramps today so has laid in bed and stuck some clothes up with an affiliate link. The stuff is all bland and uninspiring but how easy to make some pounds, lie in bed and just post links 🙄🙄
Danielles arse is going to grow roots and embed themselves into her bed. She’s the laziest person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laughed when she bought crocs the other day and said they were really comfortable. you could be wearing stilettos and still be comfortable when your constantly sat on your arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it absolutely ridiculous when she shares her “fashion bits”. She’s just scrolling through ASOS, screenshotting things she’s never bought or worn, things she cannot even give an accurate review of. It just seems really wrong to me. She is cashing in without even making the effort of buying clothes or wearing them. I remember years back how much more active she was. She’d wear stuff in her tall mirror and she’s look.. good!! Now she’s always looking frumpy in her trackies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.