Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thread title I saw was mine and had a fair few likes so made the new thread with a variation of my title! I believe this is the second as there was no number on the other. RECAP:

has trotted off to her new apartment with her new found carer girlfriend only after being with her for a short while

Ad after ad after ad

even her moving van was #gifted

no real content anymore

boring, yawnworthy stuff

Reactions: 9
This reference may be entirely wrong but in a Spider-Man film I’m pretty sure the green goblin tells him everyone turns into a villain in the end?

This is what’s happened to DV, all last thread I was stanning her but there’s only so much influencer behaviour you can forgive 😭

Reactions: 9
This reference may be entirely wrong but in a Spider-Man film I’m pretty sure the green goblin tells him everyone turns into a villain in the end?

This is what’s happened to DV, all last thread I was stanning her but there’s only so much influencer behaviour you can forgive 😭
I think she’s gone too far lately, she used to actually be so real life and I remember I’d be watching her #sofachat stories enthralled!!! She was so interesting. It was real life and back then I didn’t mind when there was the odd ad here and there, but now it’s constant and there is no authentic sharing she only shares her ads. She obviously doesn’t like her followers very much because she has a witch fit whenever we try to give her advice/dm her

My god the way she makes so much effort to hide her teeth must be tiring! The way she pulls these weird faces is also so strange. Her face really annoys me😭😭
F6779B53-BBC6-4936-8BDF-7F745DBEA658.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She probably can’t tolerate braces/retainers because she still sucks her thumb. It fucks your teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those chairs she has bought do not look comfortable at all. Can't imagine they will do Danie's fibro any good. Also, it looks like "my girlfriend" has already started with running around after her, fetching Danie breakfast and cooking bolognese whilst she sits opening her latest freebies.

Reactions: 8
Those chairs look so ugly.... they don’t look comfortable or sturdy at all especially for a fat person of her size and weight. I suspect she’s just bought them for their “style” becaus it seems she is trying to be an interior blogger now

Those chairs she has bought do not look comfortable at all. Can't imagine they will do Danie's fibro any good. Also, it looks like "my girlfriend" has already started with running around after her, fetching Danie breakfast and cooking bolognese whilst she sits opening her latest freebies.
After a while I think it’s going to be super tiring for her gf, especially because dani is so moany and high maintenance, it’s also not even “their” home in her latest post she said “my home” which seems really odd.

Reactions: 4
Those chairs look so ugly.... they don’t look comfortable or sturdy at all especially for a fat person of her size and weight. I suspect she’s just bought them for their “style” becaus it seems she is trying to be an interior blogger now

After a while I think it’s going to be super tiring for her gf, especially because dani is so moany and high maintenance, it’s also not even “their” home in her latest post she said “my home” which seems really odd.
I'm a fat person and I wouldn't even attempt to sit on one of those out of fear I'd break it! 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I can't even imagine DV using them as she's always in bed or her sofa. We've never even seen her working on a desk/chair set-up

Funny how she’s back all over the grid since the move isn’t it HMMMM
So she's setting up a show flat and not a home ! No way that she has bought that monstrosity to sit on because let's face it that would involve her getting off the sofa or getting out of bed ! Not gonna happen!

What are the rules with regards to #ads ? She is advertising that chair as she has tagged it but I don't see it being marked as an #ad which i thought was the rules ?

Only thread title I saw was mine and had a fair few likes so made the new thread with a variation of my title! I believe this is the second as there was no number on the other. RECAP:

has trotted off to her new apartment with her new found carer girlfriend only after being with her for a short while

Ad after ad after ad

even her moving van was #gifted

no real content anymore

boring, yawnworthy stuff
She also stated that she wasn't sharing as much of her life online any longer but that only applies until she wants to post a #ad showing freebie clothes which she ALs to cash in on ...

She also waffles on about supporting local businesses but repeatedly puts up #ads for Amazon !

• Heart
So she's setting up a show flat and not a home ! No way that she has bought that monstrosity to sit on because let's face it that would involve her getting off the sofa or getting out of bed ! Not gonna happen!

What are the rules with regards to #ads ? She is advertising that chair as she has tagged it but I don't see it being marked as an #ad which i thought was the rules ?

She also stated that she wasn't sharing as much of her life online any longer but that only applies until she wants to post a #ad showing freebie clothes which she ALs to cash in on ...

She also waffles on about supporting local businesses but repeatedly puts up #ads for Amazon !
What’s really annoyed me is how amazon filled her FRIDGE!!! Like as if a huge company like Amazon couldn’t say to her “we’ll donate a few boxes of fresh goods to those in need and foodbanks and we’d be happy if you share about it encouraging your followers to donate too” because then at least they’d be giving to people who actually need it and she’d be advertising them in a good kind way. But she’s a wealthy greedy woman who is more than capable of filling her fridge and amazon is a huge greedy company so of course that would never happen.

Reactions: 14
She’s clearly trying to keep the grift going during COVID/lockdown by “seamlessly” shifting her instagram to interiors and homeware influencing. Callie has done the same. Got to kit your place out on the cheap somehow.

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly trying to keep the grift going during COVID/lockdown by “seamlessly” shifting her instagram to interiors and homeware influencing. Callie has done the same. Got to kit your place out on the cheap somehow.
Callie has shifted to cookery!

Let’s see if DV managed it a bit better than Callie....or if she also has to resort to wheeling by out an elderly relative for content

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.