Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

juniperhart

To be fair I’ve had some really awful experiences with dentists before, the teeth thing is obviously an issue for her so her phobia is probably quite real.

Hmm were they rude? Or is dani used to being treated like a celebrity when in actual fact she’s just a walking advert who receives lots of freebies. Also dani acts really entitled, so wouldn’t be surprised if they got fed up of her attitude
View attachment 466358

Em_

VIP Member
A guy called Charley. She used to story / post about him semi regularly and they would spend a lot of time together. The last grid post of hers I can see about him is October 2017 and it doesn’t look like they are following each other, either on his personal account or his styling account.

I guess they fell out. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
As long as influencers are a thing and there are companies to pay them and give them freebies.
As for the health, she already had wake-ups but ignored them. Remember when she was on holidays in Thailand (with Bobby?) and she had to be repatriated. And she told it had already happened in Greece once, she was taken to hospital and her father had to come for her and deal with the paperwork and transferred her to an English hospital and then home.
I had no idea about any of that! Wow! And she still continues as she does...

Romy

VIP Member
It’s weird how young the girlfriend looks while Dani looks so much older. Makes me question if the girlfriend genuinely likes dani for her or if she’s just staying along for the benefits
Or maybe she likes mature women lol All tastes are in nature

Can someone explain the affiliate linking/cookies to me? I see it mentioned but am not clear how it works and how they would be paid for future purchases.

Also, does anyone remember a few years back when she was in hospital for over a month? Does anyone remember what that was for?

No her actual face! Super puffy and weirdly swollen it’s like watching Humpty Dumpty her face genuinely looks like an egg. I think she’s definitely gained a ton of weight and it shows. Also her gf is coming back early? She was meant to be gone a week. Surely it’s not been a week? Looks like danielles sobbing on the phone has worked
I agree. She looks like she’s put on some timber.

Abcd123

VIP Member
as if she’s now advertising a £140 vibrator i think ive officially seen it all
I've always liked Dani but this shit turned my stomach.... We don't need to know personal details of how you has the best orgasms ever 🤢

They live with her parents and her dad has to wash her hair if her bf cant hes got in trouble at work because hes constantly caring for her!
What's her handle please?.