Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else lol when she repeatedly says she's " shooting " an outfit?! She's gonna take a few pictures of her looking uncomfortable from a weird angle swinging a pointless handbag ! šŸ˜“ hardly a shoot !!
She makes it sound like sheā€™s a professional model going out to work...In reality, sheā€™s chuckling on a dress, taking a couple of selfies on her phone and then getting back in to bed. I imagine My Girlfriend will have to pick all the clothes up off the floor when she gets home from work; after serving up pancakes for DV to stuff in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didnā€™t she used to design fabrics for H&M or some other big stores or did I completely dream this up? If so itā€™s a shame she has gone from such a desirable exciting job any fashion grad would kill for to just begging for plastic hairbrushes on insta

Reactions: 6
Didnā€™t she used to design fabrics for H&M or some other big stores or did I completely dream this up? If so itā€™s a shame she has gone from such a desirable exciting job any fashion grad would kill for to just begging for plastic hairbrushes on insta
Yeh she did. I think she lived overseas for a while. Wonder how she coped...

She has learnt she can lay around all day and do nothing whilst exploiting her followers via AL and begging for freebies....why do a proper job and contribute to society when you can line your own pockets at the expense of others all from your bed and sofa !

Reactions: 3
Wonder how long her girlfriend is going to like being around someone who lies around all day and seems to not contribute at all. Her partner cooks, carries stuff, does errands for her etc all while having a demanding full time job. Hard to see what DV offers. Does not seem to be a sustainable relationship.

Reactions: 1
Another whinge. Not seen anything but total fawning comments under her posts
Screenshot_20210217-061549.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another whinge. Not seen anything but total fawning comments under her posts View attachment 440905
Oh bore off Danielle you attention seeking teapot. She probably does read here otherwise why make a comment like that? She is SO annoying I honestly feel like she has changed so much and turned into the laziest blob ever. Her girlfriend will get bored eventually, and Danielle wonā€™t know how to deal with it when that time comes because sheā€™s become so dependant. Itā€™s so unhealthy and toxic

Reactions: 10
Another whinge. Not seen anything but total fawning comments under her posts View attachment 440905
It's a cynical ploy to up her engagement because let's face it her picture dressed as a 1940s land girl wasn't going to generate much love ! Her mate Callie Thorpe is a repeat offender of these pity posts too.

She's an educated woman who lives a privileged life, why does she think she is above being held accountable for her pretty repugnant behaviour of late ? Constantly on the beg and affiliate linking items from her bed ?

Of course people shouldn't send her nasty messages via her DMs but that happens to all of us and I've yet to see any horrid comments on her pictures the opposite in fact, its nauseating how much fawning she gets on outfit pictures that most of us would walk the dogs in !

And she doesn't read her? Of course she does !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Earlier this morning there was a thoughtfully written comment about not just wanting to see photos of a person. It wasnā€™t nasty in any way but it has, predictably, been deleted. I wish I had taken a grab of it.

I donā€™t think comments should be removed unless they are offensive. It allows Dani to create an illusion of everyone being in agreement with her.

And as to calling her sheep ā€˜fansā€™...I canā€™t imagine having a life so tragic Iā€™d be a fan of, and defending, an internet nonenity šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She always pulls the weirdest faces and it looks so uncomfortable...
F2A53DC4-E5B8-4B7D-B2DE-78C7F72DC849.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's got some brass neck affiliate linking those clothes based on a mirror selfie where you can't even see how hideous the clothes are, especially those joggers šŸ„“, properly. She is beyond lazy !
She is beyond lazy and its more ridiculous when she doesnā€™t wear them and has the audacity to call it an ā€œeditā€... when really itā€™s just screenshots of fashion websitesšŸ™„ sheā€™s an unbelievably lazy person itā€™s why her career as an influencer is dying. She is desperately trying to churn out the fashion content because sheā€™s seen the home content isnā€™t doing it for people so is obviously desperate to releas content. Although it isnā€™t working for me at all! Even her fashion content I find unbelievably dreary and boring. It just proves you canā€™t do anything by doing it lazily, if you donā€™t put in the effort itā€™ll show. But of course you still have the annoying people who go mad about her posts in her comments. Itā€™s all so fake

Reactions: 4
She always pulls the weirdest faces and it looks so uncomfortable...
View attachment 441329
I've always hated her brows

It's a cynical ploy to up her engagement because let's face it her picture dressed as a 1940s land girl wasn't going to generate much love ! Her mate Callie Thorpe is a repeat offender of these pity posts too.

She's an educated woman who lives a privileged life, why does she think she is above being held accountable for her pretty repugnant behaviour of late ? Constantly on the beg and affiliate linking items from her bed ?

Of course people shouldn't send her nasty messages via her DMs but that happens to all of us and I've yet to see any horrid comments on her pictures the opposite in fact, its nauseating how much fawning she gets on outfit pictures that most of us would walk the dogs in !

And she doesn't read her? Of course she does !!
The only time I saw comments about her that where horrible where people on the M&S social media about them promoting obesity, all I can remember!

She definitely plays it up to get sympathy and engagement. Her posts lately have been so bland so I imagine doing this and talking about her ā€œhatersā€ helps boost it

Reactions: 1
I found out about a plus size vintage fashion online event taking place next month via a sponsored post on Instagram the other day. Sounds right up Daniā€™s street yet none of the plus size fashion crowd are saying a thing about it. One can only assume the organisers arenā€™t paying influencers to promote it.

Reactions: 2
That bleeping face! Also shes in love! With a girl! Who's her gf! And shes plussize! Wow shes the only fat gay in the world!
20210218_104135.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.