Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her interiors haul is pitiful. Here's this thing. I got it from here but you could probably get it somewhere else. Clearly doesn't have an affiliate link for it so links to Amazon. I'm not sure how much it cost. This comes as a set but I bought other bits. Come on DV. This is your job. At least give the full details.

Reactions: 11
Her interiors haul is pitiful. Here's this thing. I got it from here but you could probably get it somewhere else. Clearly doesn't have an affiliate link for it so links to Amazon. I'm not sure how much it cost. This comes as a set but I bought other bits. Come on DV. This is your job. At least give the full details.
I think it's disgusting that she is linking to Amazon and because people don't understand the AL and cookies left on devices ( which she absolutely is aware of ) she could be profiting from all that especially having put zero effort into presenting those items. She's another that is day by day turning into a glorified sales woman...

Reactions: 7
Can i ask a question?
Does she have lip fillers? ever since i started following her something about her mouth has never looked right..! i dont know if its because she constantly hides her teeth when she speaks or the pouts but it just doesn't look natural.
I may be naive but I think her lips are natural. Some people have them naturally like this and their shape doesn't look like those filled. But I may be wrong.

To be fair, most british plussize influencers I follow never leave the hotel when they travel or just to the beach... you can do that also but not every time. What is the point going to Mexico (like Jessontheplussize) and stay at the hotel, pls?
Callie Thorpe does visits (only free ones😂 but still. That must be why she considers herself a great traveller haha)..
FFFB too, but only when she travels with her husband (who completely organizes their trips, nice ones generally).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can i ask a question?
Does she have lip fillers? ever since i started following her something about her mouth has never looked right..! i dont know if its because she constantly hides her teeth when she speaks or the pouts but it just doesn't look natural.
Her lips are natural but she forces them in a pout to cover her teeth I think

Reactions: 5
She sucks her thumb constantly. Which is why she couldn’t get along with retainers etc.

Reactions: 4
Her lips are natural but she forces them in a pout to cover her teeth I think
it draws more attention to them if anything as im sure im not the only one to notice why dont her teeth show when she speaks! its what made me notice her mouth as it just seemed odd!

When she was doing the homewares “haul” today I couldn’t help but notice how echo-y her new flat is. Along with the weird blinds the place just seems so empty and unhomely. I mean obviously they’re still settling in but her old house was so cosy, the new one is like an office!!

Reactions: 9
When she was doing the homewares “haul” today I couldn’t help but notice how echo-y her new flat is. Along with the weird blinds the place just seems so empty and unhomely. I mean obviously they’re still settling in but her old house was so cosy, the new one is like an office!!
I was distracted by how much of her neighbours you can see ....she is literally in a goldfish bowl

Yes! I couldn’t put my finger on it? All her bits were lovely & I do think she has good taste (gritting or not) but that £200 vase (not good taste ngl / v emporers new clothes) just looked like tit propped up on an office windowsil.

Also feel it’s the tail wagging the dog with this new muted aesthetic, it’s like the middle class version of the hinch crushed velvet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it draws more attention to them if anything as im sure im not the only one to notice why dont her teeth show when she speaks! its what made me notice her mouth as it just seemed odd!
All I’m thinking is it must hurt to have to hold your mouth in the same position. Still stand by my theory that her teeth have gone like that due to drugs

Reactions: 2
I think her teeth bother other people ( not me as I couldn't care less ! ) more than they do her. She was lucky to be gifted an expensive invisalign treatment but hasn't bothered to use it so to me that says she's not that upset by them !

Reactions: 3
I think her teeth bother other people ( not me as I couldn't care less ! ) more than they do her. She was lucky to be gifted an expensive invisalign treatment but hasn't bothered to use it so to me that says she's not that upset by them !
In my opinion it’s because she’s ungrateful, spoilt and can’t be bothered. She’s a pretentious ridiculous person

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.