Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cookies on your browser will store any website data you consent to e.g login and password details, what’s in your shopping basket, or any searches you have done on a website that you visit for future use (unless you manually clear them). For example, if you search “iPad deals”, you’re likely to notice targeted ads for this and similar products as part of any adverts you see on websites after you’ve performed this search. That’s because the cookies have saved that information for most likely the next 30 days.

Affiliate links are referral links to websites and products that are commission based. Traditional commission is usually a percentage of the revenue the brand makes on each sale (or referral). There are other commission models that can be used though e.g cost per click (CPC) and cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and others. An example of CPM would be if DV linked one of the dildo candles, even if no one buys it, if 1000 people swipe up to view the site, she could still make money if the commission type is CPM.

Cookies therefore aid the affiliate revenue process because if I swipe up to view one of Dani’s aff links, that link / website data will be stored on my browser via the cookies, most likely for 30 days. Which means if during those 30 days -if I don’t clear my cookies- any purchases I make on that site (for example, Amazon), DV would make a commission on that purchase, even if it’s not the item she linked 🤪🤪

This is where they get greedy! As an example: if Dani puts an aff link to Amazon for a hot water bottle that costs £20 and I swipe up to view it but don’t buy it then close the link down, the cookie data stores the affiliate link. 5 days later I log in to Amazon and buy for example ... a £900 TV, Dani makes money off that £900!

Hence, the greediness. Aff marketing is highly lucrative— in 2017 the industry was estimated to be worth £1.3B. 😯

🍪 CLEAR YOUR COOKIES 🍪

edited for typos, obv 🙃
I didn’t realise about the cost per click bit!

Do you mind if I post this on another tattle thread? Don’t know if you guys know of Fopperholic, but she is a prolific head when it comes to affiliate links

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise about the cost per click bit!

Do you mind if I post this on another tattle thread? Don’t know if you guys know of Fopperholic, but she is a prolific head when it comes to affiliate links
Sure! Post away 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Fopperholic?!! What kind of a username is that 😂😂 I’m off to have a nosey.
She’s a first class twit. She’s an ex Slimming Worlder and a narcissistic shithead. Fopperholic is a combination of her Food and shopaholic 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s had the username for years and somehow it’s never crossed her mind that it sounds ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a first class twit. She’s an ex Slimming Worlder and a narcissistic shithead. Fopperholic is a combination of her Food and shopaholic 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s had the username for years and somehow it’s never crossed her mind that it sounds ridiculous
That is ridiculous reason behind the username 😂🥴
I am slimming worlder but I’m not public about it 😂

Having a woe is me on Twitter
Yeah it’s not really a big mystery as to why her engagement isn’t growing if all she ever posts is tit for people to buy or to show stuff she’s been gifted. Most of her peers produce at least some form of content between those!

Reactions: 8
Omg poor Dani. Go away you sad excuse!! Imagine the likes of my hubby that’s very ill and had to get up and do a 12 hour shift in a busy hot kitchen as a head chef with 6 kids to provide for. That’s hard. Now on 80% furlough but all our bills are more. She needs to realize her absolute privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is so lucky she doesn't have to do a job which actual set hours or demands for specific outputs. Sounds like her parents have supported her financially her whole life. Its a privilege she should be v grateful for

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sitting here trying to help my autistic son with his online schooling. I haven't slept I was meant to be getting a stair lift fitted today but I cant as when they went to take the handrails off half my wall was gunna come. Now I may have to pay to have a plasterer but I'm not sitting on Twitter whinging. I'm here whinging instead haha but you get the point! I'm happy enough though. I'm safe my kids are safe and I have my fellow tattlers to vent to!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg poor Dani. Go away you sad excuse!! Imagine the likes of my hubby that’s very ill and had to get up and do a 12 hour shift in a busy hot kitchen as a head chef with 6 kids to provide for. That’s hard. Now on 80% furlough but all our bills are more. She needs to realize her absolute privilege!
Oh fu** off DV!!! Moan after moan after moan. I don’t even have any sympathy for her because she’s such a wet tissue, she has such an easy life always sitting on her pained arse, never once worked a hard job in her life and has mummy and daddy on hand always to help her out. I don’t see her relationship lasting... who’d want to be with someone who lays around like a stranded beluga whale? Her content is dry. It’s good she’s admitting that she’s just an “ad girl” now, also WOW it’s obvious she’s making a dig at Callie by saying she doesn’t get any campaigns anymore... it’s like I bet she thinks like “why didn’t I get featured.,,, woe is me no one cares about me” I dislike callie too but I get major fake friend vibes from DV. Like she’s the type to say congrats but secretly wish it was happening to her instead

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I follow a lot of successful influencers with chronic illnesses and that’s what their account is, helpful and relatable, not here’s a 200 quid u bend and some weird reposted candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant see DV on Instagram anymore. I got blocked after I accidentally hit the “wrong” answer on a poll (seriously, I never reply to polls and hit an answer with my fat thumb as I was scrolling through her stories!). Within a few minutes I’m blocked!

Hit me then what a stroppy little madam she is! For quite a few years I enjoyed her content, as a fellow big lass with a pain disorder it was nice to see “me” represented. Around the BumBum stage and sofa chat time I started to get fed up with her entitlement and fakeness - then the blocking cemented it. She’s a twit.

It bugs me that she plays the victim. Yes, I believe her pain is real, and I do empathise, I’ve had times where I’ve been bedbound (inc needing a wheelchair for about 6mths) But it doesn’t have to define you. To a certain extent she’s choosing to put her life on hold.

She needs some purpose in her life. A proper job. Perhaps then she’ll get some self worth.

Interesting,I also go blocked after hitting one of her two options on a poll that she put up. So she clearly uses them as a basis to whittle down her followers and block- what an odd, stupid thing to do, to set up followers who choose to engage and make a decision based on a single reply.

I also have a chronic illness, but I'm a parent, work part time and spend a lot of money on treatment so i can function because I have one life to live. it's no good sitting at home moaning about life, I choose to suck it up, take as much control as I can and push myself to enjoy life, I wouldn't trade places with her for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.