Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
Hmm were they rude? Or is dani used to being treated like a celebrity when in actual fact she’s just a walking advert who receives lots of freebies. Also dani acts really entitled, so wouldn’t be surprised if they got fed up of her attitude
View attachment 466358
The dentist must have pulled a strange face when he saw her teeth. But she can try another one who will be more kind...

Crazymum

VIP Member
she is so deluded. Since when has anyone ever given her abuse over her relationship? Whenever she posts stuff people always comment support and repost her pictures!! It’s absurd to think she’s lost followers due to her relationship. I think she probably hopes it’s that and not connected to the fact that she’s boring as fuck and doesn’t have any exciting content anymore. Her career as a blogger has pretty much dried up. She’s just not fun to watch?! Which is really sad as before she’d do sofa chats and I’d absolutely love them. But she doesn’t do that anymore. When she does it’s forced, she’s either chatting to tell us about an advert or collab she has coming up. Yawn
Loved sofa chat !

Emmalb1988

It’s a shame about her teeth as she was doing Invisalign but then seemed to sack it off. I think she mentioned something about lockdown/covid disrupting it but I have a friend whose treatment continued during lockdowns? Maybe she did have to stop because of covid but if she did stop because she couldn’t be arsed then she can’t be as upset about them as she claims.

Romy

VIP Member
The one where she was seated near Kate moss I could have sworn that was Barbados and indef remember it being gifted. I'm gunna go have a look see x

St Lucia and it was paid for!View attachment 380487
Oh thank you. I think I found the other one. It wasn't with Bobbi, it was with her parents when they went to Australia for her cousin's wedding and before going back to England, they stayed one week in Thailand.

Edit : Nope. in that one she had just painful period but wasn't repatriated. Damn!😂

Last edited:

Romy

VIP Member
I had no idea about any of that! Wow! And she still continues as she does...
Like someone said, she doesn't think or doesn't want to think she can do something. I don't recall her saying she sees a doctor, ti adjust a treatment maybe. I don't know.

Romy

VIP Member
I'll go and watch because they were already very big, the boyfriend especially. I thought they may be married now lol they didn't even live together by then.
How all this people will hit the 40's? You don't get any younger.
I quote myself (sorry for the off topic). I watched G Grogan page. Wow, she's only 26!! Yes they got bigger, her and her boyfriend and she speaks about her chronic illness (alright) but then talk about drinking several bottles of wine at different occasions😄 damn it

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I know it’s crazy how much she’s changed . I used to love her style. I’m a 16 on the tubby side due to lockdown but followed he when I was a size 22. I got down to a size 10 in 2015 and still loved her style and followed her for it.
I thought it said 2008!

First post on here and I am sooooooooo glad you all see her for exactly how she is. She’s deeply manipulative, controlling, outspoken and arrogant. It only got worse as she found “Insta-fame” as did the complaining and bitching that everyone didn’t celebrate her enough. She’s super bitchy, jealous and nasty about the other “influencers” especially Callie, that’s all a front what you see online - she actually resents her, her popularity and constantly was and is in competition with her. Always comparing her incredibly privileged life and upbringing to everyone else’s and complaining how hard done by she is when it’s actually unreal the handouts she’s had to live a life of boozing, posing and gobbling up as many free things she can get. She has this thing where you fall under her “spell” when you are flavour of the month - soooo glad you all see this!!! - and then when she’s done playing with you and don’t serve a purpose she drops you and then the ghosting, snide comments begin. It’s all so so immature and embarrassing and suddenly being gay after being deeply obsessed with men just seems a bit bizarre and last resort. Allll of this tea is so refreshing!
Funnily enough, she re shared callie’s story of when they first met !!

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Whenever her little dolphin teeth show up I am delighted. I’d rather look at the little pointers on every story than see you contort your face to hide them.
I do feel some sympathy for her when I see her teeth...although its her own laziness means they are the way they are ...so maybe not too sympathetic!