Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
yesterdays video 2hrs 20 min in, mentions me again and "have you spoke to your son lately" (he is not my son) dw still thinks it was me trolling when i was driving home from the gym, keep pushing the narrative its just a couple of cunts trolling you Dave, its over 200, Its NOT ME ROLAND YA CUNT stop telling him its me, i aint got time for fucking around making videos and fake accounts about that idiot, its a shame you cant keep me out of it, conning SJ out of Β£500 for the paid interview proves that everything people are saying about dw is true, dw posting a video laughing how he got it for free (gloats about the scam on SJ) must be what its like when someone signs up to the plan, now fuck off and leave me alone, i only come here to see if you speak about and you still do! BOSH!
He has no moral compass DJ, we know that.

He fucks everyone over that he comes in contact with. Absolutely everyone.

The fact he used SJ as way to get to you was a low blow. It backfired massively though and he looks an even bigger twat than he did before.

Rowland... You arent entirely innocent in the whole thing either are you?! You are nothing but his little lapdog, waiting like a good boy for his treat from his master. You carry on telling him its DJ behind all of this, but you are barking up the wrong tree mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Daniel Wheeler productions presents "How did we get here.... ?" starring Daniel Wheeler, written by Daniel Wheeler, directed by Daniel Wheeler with cinematography by Daniel Wheeler.
Reminded me of that skit in Little Britain with Dennis Waterman.... Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune πŸ˜‚

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I have been thinking about the comments made here about those closest to him not helping him - I too had been thinking the same, but the more I think about it, the more I am thinking that those closest have probably already tried to help him, and failed.

Its well documented how erratic he is. Hes the first to tell us how his undiagnosed Bipolar/ADHD and whatever affects him and we have certainly seen both ends of the spectrum with his moods.

Can we honestly believe that NOBODY has tried to talk to him, to tell him he needs help for those undiagnosed conditions? We only see a snapshot - you can bet your bottom dollar hes much worse off camera.

Now imagine some of those closest trying to tell him he needs help... Do we really believe for one second that "Mr Know It All" will listen? Will he fuck. In his world, hes ALWAYS right, and nobody will tell him otherwise, hence his delusions of grandeur.

We have seen his projection and gaslighting tactics. If anyone tells him hes wrong, he turns the situation on them. I can only imagine someone attempting to tell him he needs help or that something hes done is wrong... I can pretty much guarantee he will have given them a million reasons why hes right.

As much I can't stand those around him (for varying reasons) can you imagine actually being around a person like that? It's got to be both mentally and emotionally draining not knowing which face of Dan you are going to get that day. I bet he has them walking on eggshells.

My guess is they will have attempted to intervene at some point but have been fighting a losing battle from the get-go as his ego won't ever believe that someone else could be right, even if it is with his best interests at heart.

I actually would go as far to say that I believe they could still be there out of guilt. Its no secret that all his staff left him - they weren't asked to stand back, that was the excuse he used to cover it up. Hes also been very vocal how those pair are his best mates and left their jobs to join him ( I mean Kaz even left her family behind to help him) so if they said they were gonna leave him, it would hit him hard. How do we know they haven't said about leaving and hes played the "dont leave me, I need you" card?

I notice that not so Cleverley is also now calling Wheeler 'brother' which is particularly worrying as I am told he's a nice guy and we all know what happened to the last bloke that called him 'brother' don't we?

I just think that they are so used to him doing things his way or no way so its been easier to put up and shut up instead of trying to make him see sense.

As the saying goes, you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

• Heart

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
Getting bored of the β€œtrolls are sad, unaccomplished people with a shitty life, rhetoric β€œ. Ok, I’m gonna blow my own trumpet now I know but I have a successful business, a great marriage, lovely kids (teenagers so testing at times 🀣), a lovely home, nice holidays and I’m not too shabby to look at. The only reason I’m here is to see a con artist stopped. Particularly one that prays on peoples insecurities and vulnerabilities.

Rod J

Not for nutrition or mindset support but its for accountability and general support.
My best mate recently got diagnosed with Leukemia i have been there to SUPPORT a mate throughout these tough times i would do whatever he needs without question. This is what friends do this is what decent human beings do there is no monetary value attached to showing support. It doesn't matter if its Leukemia or someone who just needs some general support, charging people for this service - that's how these 3 people see it as a service - shows how out of touch they are. Everyone else sees supporting someone as something that just needs to be done with empathy.
To charge for this shows the character of this company, enough is enough stop the money grab people are going through enough without being ripped off.
How can you not see this is unethical and just morally wrong.

• Heart

RachRN86

VIP Member
I'd be fuming if I was kaz reading that love letter to Sean when she's travelling from Wales for free to tickle his balls and stroke his ego and he didn't give her one mention.

• Haha

silentwatcher00

Hi all, been watching for a while and would like a number please. Haven’t a clue what I’m doing here so I apologise if I’ve posted in the wrong place haha. Anybody for a game of wordle? Nope thought not πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Spongranch

Dear David
As your unapproved unofficial unpaid editor, I thought I would make a video you could put out next week. In this, you explore your worldly understanding of doctors and doctorates. We have similar problems, when I was little I wondered why gorillas were attacking armed forces in military conflicts. I was puzzled that apes were buying guns and shooting people!

I can empathise with your doctor confusion, oh you are 36? Oh never mind.

• Haha

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
Wheeler's probably constantly wearing that minging vest coz in his eyes it shows off his "beast physique" perfectly. But all we see are white flabby arms with no muscle tone whatsoever πŸ˜‚
(I'm white and flabby as well but I don't think I'm on a par with England's biggest and fittest rugby players! πŸ˜‚
Note his ripped physique - bursting biceps, taut triceps, dangerous delts etcπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and 'triffic titsπŸ˜‚
Edit: massive mannaries πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Spongranch

Weight loss. The rambling turnip claims 8 stone, however at the start of this clip below he claims 10 stone.
The other clip is the argument with the PT this week, and some clips from the " highlights" of this weeks TT output.

Dear Rambling Turnip, can you explain why 8 stone became 10 stone in the first clip?

• Heart
  • Haha

JCMSadie

VIP Member
All joking aside. Is DW actually heading for a breakdown here?

His flip-flopping of ideas seems manic, like the switching around of the 'show' times, the 1/2 beard and barrage of Tik-Toks. He did a really weird Tik-Tok yesterday where he was eating an eclair like a feral cat.

I hope those around him are able to offer him what ever support he clearly needs at the moment, but from the outside it looks a lot like Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burned. It was only 2 months ago he was crying into the camera, and he just doesn't seem OK at all.
I think it's put on. His "mental health" is conveniently on the brink whenever his other attempts for traction fail.

It's like the abusive partner who threatens to kill themselves if you call them out on their behaviour. Manipulative, and bullshit (ask my ex...he's still alive and kicking).

• Heart
New thread suggestion:

Chinnochio is looking for an investor, whilst shown up by Sylvester, lives are snoozeville despite acting like a jester

• Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
OMG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I can't even... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Of all the things he's ever come up with this is the most delusional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks so much for the laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣 Omfg!! Him, Kaz & Sean are going to provide them a live show- of what- has Kaz got a job lot of ping pong balls or something?

And Β£150 per ticket!!?? What the actual........

• Haha