Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just goes to prove just how meticulously planned in advance the David Wheeler horror shows are 😂
I haven't watch the chief Turnips take on it but knowing a little of the story- it's clear they have an open marriage so it's no one else's business imo. Typical misogynist reaction from Wheeler to blame the woman, as per usual 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't watch the chief Turnips take on it but knowing a little of the story- it's clear they have an open marriage so it's no one else's business imo. Typical misogynist reaction from Wheeler to blame the woman, as per usual 🙄
He just wishes he could box like that 😂

• Haha
So.... how was today's bore fest? Did his sugar mummy pop in to tell them to flush the toilet the next time? Did they have to stop playing boring games the show for a nap?
I was enjoying the beautiful weather outside this morning, but to be fair even if it were horrible out there I'd rather watch paint dry than that rubbish 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, how can any one take him serious with that half beard 😂😂😂 even if he's done it for clout, he looks ridiculous 😂 can't stop laughing every time I see him 😂

• Haha
So.... how was today's bore fest? Did his sugar mummy pop in to tell them to flush the toilet the next time? Did they have to stop playing boring games the show for a nap?
I was enjoying the beautiful weather outside this morning, but to be fair even if it were horrible out there I'd rather watch paint dry than that rubbish 😅
I cannot even listen to it for a laugh anymore. I would only have it playing in my ears for background noise while I did my work. It’s just too painfully tit.

The poorly planned news segment, which is just reading other people’s journalism, shows how low effort the whole endeavour is.

I cannot even listen to it for a laugh anymore. I would only have it playing in my ears for background noise while I did my work. It’s just too painfully tit.
same, I stopped watching even just to laugh because I just can’t take it. His voice goes through me

The poorly planned news segment, which is just reading other people’s journalism, shows how low effort the whole endeavour is.
Same, it’s just too pitiful and too low rent to waste any time over, it’s honestly like watching kids in the school holidays playing at being tv presenters. As I flicked through Facebook it briefly appeared, couldn’t hear what they were talking about but saw Sam come walking through and close the door, which only reinforces the whole “mom doing the housework while the kids play” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#25 Dan Dan..no likey, no lighty... Time for a social media ban!

A special shout out today to Mr DW!! Thanks for the introduction to Sylvester, I'm signing up this evening #buzzing 💐🎉🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Same, it’s just too pitiful and too low rent to waste any time over, it’s honestly like watching kids in the school holidays playing at being tv presenters. As I flicked through Facebook it briefly appeared, couldn’t hear what they were talking about but saw Sam come walking through and close the door, which only reinforces the whole “mom doing the housework while the kids play” 😂😂😂😂
I started worrying that adding a view or 2 to the count might be encouraging him. There is nothing good about that show.

Ironic that someone who complains about the media being misleading uses a mix of their own opinion and the occasional single source of information.

The show is incredible, as in not credible.

Just saw this in the middle of one of David's competitor's message to his crew. Made me lol out loud

1648483697083.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In a recent Tik Tok he said there's a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist on the team.

I've watched more of Dan's recent output than is healthy and I've not heard her mentioned, why is that? Why is she being kept away from the lives/show? Sounds like a much more suitable co-host/public facing team member.

• Wow
So if this morning “show” is the worlds first nutrition, movement and mindset based show why does he never talk about any of it? They play really boring games that are mind numbing to watch, read out random tit from Google and then if we’re lucky bring on a legand to be interviewed. I am honestly baffled that any of them think this is worth their time, poor Sam must be wondering what has happened to her life. Wait til the Bailiffs come knocking Sam……..

Reactions: 14
In a recent Tik Tok he said there's a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist on the team.

I've watched more of Dan's recent output than is healthy and I've not heard her mentioned, why is that? Why is she being kept away from the lives/show? Sounds like a much more suitable co-host/public facing team member.
Is that not just himself he's talking about, I believe he did a Groupon cbt course (not even joking!)

Reactions: 11
Is that not just himself he's talking about, I believe he did a Groupon cbt course (not even joking!)
He said something like ‘she’ll be able to help you’. So it wasn’t him.
He did say he was also a CBT Coach.

Just confusing why this person isn’t more prominent, or a buddy scheme option…… it is almost like they don’t exist, but obviously they must do…….

Hi all, been watching for a while and would like a number please. Haven’t a clue what I’m doing here so I apologise if I’ve posted in the wrong place haha. Anybody for a game of wordle? Nope thought not 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He said something like ‘she’ll be able to help you’. So it wasn’t him.
He did say he was also a CBT Coach.

Just confusing why this person isn’t more prominent, or a buddy scheme option…… it is almost like they don’t exist, but obviously they must do…….
Oh I see, sorry I didn't realise that.
Yeah, weird he's not pushing this professional more to bring in the cash. It makes me wonder if he has 'trained' up Kaz and it's her? Can you imagine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.