Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think the time will come when he actually realises he's on a hiding to nothing and throws the towel in? His engagement rate across social media is at best awful and he is only picking up the odd member here and there with no real increase in numbers as people leave. Is he really so deeply self involved that there is no part of him that can see the writing on the wall?

I'm not sure. Mostly because I just can't believe anyone can be that blind to what is staring them right in the face. What's your thoughts folks?
I think he will.
He’ll go off into the sunset for a few months, then he’ll rebrand under a mew guise

Reactions: 8
Those TikToks acting like he’s exposing Dr Mosley for not being a practicing doctor are embarrassing. Does he honestly think that he is running a GP practice whilst doing all the tv work and books etc, I’ve barely paid attention to him and his diet, but I knew that he wasn’t a practicing doctor. I mean coming from a man who brags about the slightest ‘achievement’ is he is seriously upset that someone would use their legitimate well earned qualifications in the correct manner?!

Reactions: 8
Those TikToks acting like he’s exposing Dr Mosley for not being a practicing doctor are embarrassing. Does he honestly think that he is running a GP practice whilst doing all the tv work and books etc, I’ve barely paid attention to him and his diet, but I knew that he wasn’t a practicing doctor. I mean coming from a man who brags about the slightest ‘achievement’ is he is seriously upset that someone would use their legitimate well earned qualifications in the correct manner?!
It’s a little ironic Dan is giving Mosley tit for not practicing and yet dan isn’t an actual practicing pt lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a little ironic Dan is giving Mosley tit for not practicing and yet dan isn’t an actual practicing pt lol
😆 it is. His lack of self awareness is terrible.

I wonder if he has an appointment booked at Eastbourne police station again to report Dr Mosley for calling himself a doctor when he has actually used a stethoscope for years??

😆 it is. His lack of self awareness is terrible.

I wonder if he has an appointment booked at Eastbourne police station again to report Dr Mosley for calling himself a doctor when he has actually used a stethoscope for years??
That didn’t make sense - *hasn’t used 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The distrust/belittling attitude Dan assigns to academia and qualifications is bizarre.

I can understand that someone who was big and lost weight will be able to have empathy for people struggling. But beyond that point I think formal qualifications are pretty important, not only at a degree level. You wouldn’t get your car fixed by an untrained mechanic, just because their car broke down once.

He just seems to get jealous of others who are more prominent, and attacks them. Often times exposing his own lack of understanding in the process. Ironically one of his issues with SW was that the people running the groups aren’t qualified at all. Then his issue with LH was that he has a Masters degree, and suddenly qualifications don’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The distrust/belittling attitude Dan assigns to academia and qualifications is bizarre.

I can understand that someone who was big and lost weight will be able to have empathy for people struggling. But beyond that point I think formal qualifications are pretty important, not only at a degree level. You wouldn’t get your car fixed by an untrained mechanic, just because their car broke down once.

He just seems to get jealous of others who are more prominent, and attacks them. Often times exposing his own lack of understanding in the process. Ironically one of his issues with SW was that the people running the groups aren’t qualified at all. Then his issue with LH was that he has a Masters degree, and suddenly qualifications don’t matter.
Wheeler as i am to believe has never produced his qualification in either training, nutrition or mental health. He has never worked a gym floor.
He is under the belief that his background qualifies him to give out advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

yes for weight loss empathy can be a helpful marketing tool - but you’re right it’s only an element of a good business proposition, you can’t base the whole thing on that and never commit to learning anything else. Also if you’re going to use empathy over qualifications it would be a good idea to show some and not have very recent videos of you on your social media (for all to see) of you taunting an overweight ex-client about eating a biscuit tin and bingeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was trying to link to a Tik Tok, but for some reason tattle won’t let me.

DW’s just posted, again telling a lady, to cut back on her life and find the £25 a month for the plan. It’s such a piss poor selling technique, and totally lacks the empathy he claims to have.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing that's this? (Links to TT aren't allowed)

Snake oil salesman extreme level reached, dripping with false sincerity 🤮
If he truly cared he would direct her to his free advice online. He's a piece of scum, shame on him! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
I'm guessing that's this? (Links to TT aren't allowed)

Snake oil salesman extreme level reached, dripping with false sincerity 🤮
That’s it, utterly deplorable and patronising.

Of course £6 odd a week isn’t a lot if you have that much to spare. But not everyone does.

Reactions: 7
Wheeler as i am to believe has never produced his qualification in either training, nutrition or mental health. He has never worked a gym floor.
He is under the belief that his background qualifies him to give out advice.
The thing is, at the start his lack of gym floor experience and qualification was negated by the fact that Hannah was highly qualified and was the one to give advice. But he is charging the same as he was then and no qualified staff that left have been replaced and he seems to think that he can just carry it on without them!

That’s it, utterly deplorable and patronising.

Of course £6 odd a week isn’t a lot if you have that much to spare. But not everyone does.
i really do think he's going to hit a brick wall with this type of attitude now, people are starting to literally have to choose between actual necessities to pay for, & it's only going to get worse in the next few months.

He's done a post on his own FB page this morning, drop a dress size in 12 weeks (again!) looking for 3 legends, call you personally this week if you fill this form in...he's been doing this on TT this last week & i thought it was for just standard 8020, but if he's now mentioned wanting 3 people, i have a feeling this could be trying to get them to sign up for 121 coaching at around £1000, who's got that at the moment?!

i was a bit bored on TT last night & a stitch from this time last year caught my eye, a lady was praising him to high heaven. she'd obviously not been doing 8020 long, but just a few weeks later, no mention of him or the plan. go to her current video's, she's lost no weight (quite possibly bigger than she was a year ago - no judgment, just stating for perspective) & she's doing Slimming World! i had a further nosey at a few other video's from last year & it's a very similar story for all of them - greatest thing in the world for no more than 6 weeks, then no mention & doing a different diet plan at a later date. 100% success right there eh Danny Boy?!

Just a pure scammer out for money, you might have hoped the tipping point back into obscurity/jetwashing would have been TCHQ numbers reaching more than the academy, but alas no, he's still bloody going! ARGH!!!

Reactions: 11
Surprised he hasn't started on Chris Witty and how much smarter he is

Reactions: 9

Dan can’t even claim the empathy bit, threatens to expose peoples “before” pics knowing they most likely have body image issues. Took the piss out of Dan Jones’ binge eating biscuits. Nasty, uneducated, ill informed, narcissist, delusional twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If he truly cared he would direct her to his free advice online. He's a piece of scum, shame on him! 😡
He sure is scum. That really is low of him. He doesn't care one iota if people can't afford to eat or heat their home asking as he gets his money each month. bleeping scum bag he is.

NEW THREAD TIME

Daniel Wheeler 25, Continues to pretend that he thrives. Sam is loses patience for the lives. Not long now until "sorry" and he cries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.