Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
winning thread title thanks to @sofaz56 :)

Dan is still a Legendary Whanker, carry on!

Previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I now have a second interview at Turnip Towers for the video editing job. I remembered that some TCs wanted to see more of the " shut that door" and neighbour issue, so I have edited it all together. I added a clunky " Bear with Me" filter to fit in with the Turnip Television house style.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just following On from previous thread… going back to Kaz. She stays in Sussex all week? So she sleeps at the gf’s house? How strange, and to do it for nothing!

Reactions: 9
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I now have a second interview at Turnip Towers for the video editing job. I remembered that some TCs wanted to see more of the " shut that door" and neighbour issue, so I have edited it all together. I added a clunky " Bear with Me" filter to fit in with the Turnip Television house style.

Haha that's brilliant once again 😄 👏
Did i hear Kaz complain that the neighbours children wake her up at 3am?? Well go home then you silly cow, the neighbours kids live there- you don’t!! 🤬

Haha that's brilliant once again 😄 👏
Did i hear Kaz complain that the neighbours children wake her up at 3am?? Well go home then you silly cow, the neighbours kids live there- you don’t!! 🤬
Just to add- if the 👀 of Burwash read this...... nice one kids 😉😅😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just answering your question from the last thread about today's live.

He told a delightful story about orally pleasuring a lady while she was menstruating.
😱🤢 so glad I missed that! What the hell goes through his mind to think people want to know about that?! 🤯

Reactions: 10
What this weird, replying to a thousand comments for charity thing he’s trying to plug on TT? Firstly, I can see hardly any comments so not sure where the 1000 is from and secondly, what happened to all the charity money he raised for kids to eat??

Reactions: 9
Just following On from previous thread… going back to Kaz. She stays in Sussex all week? So she sleeps at the gf’s house? How strange, and to do it for nothing!
The whole arrangement is so bizarre. I can't imagine what's going through Sam's head.

What this weird, replying to a thousand comments for charity thing he’s trying to plug on TT? Firstly, I can see hardly any comments so not sure where the 1000 is from and secondly, what happened to all the charity money he raised for kids to eat??
Asking the important questions. He has done this "charity" scam multiple times over the years. Apart from a few packs for the homeless he handed out, there has been no tangible benefit nor accounting of funds. And you can be damn sure that IF he actually did anything it would have been fully recorded and documented for his adulation.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.