Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spongranch

I now have a second interview at Turnip Towers for the video editing job. I remembered that some TCs wanted to see more of the " shut that door" and neighbour issue, so I have edited it all together. I added a clunky " Bear with Me" filter to fit in with the Turnip Television house style.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Sweeney commented on one of DW's videos saying extra steps is not always possible. And Dan replied in a video, clearly rattled.

All Sweeney was saying is DW shouldn't serve up one solution for everyone, moving more might not always be possible and in those cases lower calories would be needed. He suggested Dan needed to be more empathetic and understanding towards his clients.
Still loved his response though - "you don't wanna start a battle with me cos I will fucking destroy ya"

Yes Sweeney!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

#25: Daniel Wheeler: Whatโ€™s a desperate โ€œPTโ€ to do? Got to pick a pocket or two!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

RachRN86

VIP Member
Just another word he casually throws around with zero idea the actual meaning.
He's got as much chance of finding the clit than I have of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. You know he's one of those that rubs your flap for 20 seconds before his two pumps...if he can get it up

• Haha

whosaidwhatnow?

I have a number but more of a lurker than a poster but has anyone listened to the podcast recently brought out by other ptโ€™s about getting Dan wheeler cancelled?! Only listened to the very start of it so far, but canโ€™t wait til bedtime and listen to it in full. From two Scottish ptโ€™s, one who had a very recent run in with mr wheeler. Sorry for being cryptic just donโ€™t want to break tattle rules naming names, it sounds like itโ€™s going to be a good one though!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Iโ€™m curious, has his ex wife ever come out and said anything about him? Or anyone heard what she told people as to why they split?
I exchanged some messages with her after heโ€™d been exceptionally vile to me on insta and she reached out to check I was okay and to apologise, even though theyโ€™d been divorced for a while. Iโ€™d never divulge what she said as it wouldnโ€™t be fair, but she confirmed much f what we suspect about his behaviour and his enablers to be true. I think she had an horrendous life with him and she looks so happy and healthy now, she kept both dogs as she refused to let him have anything more to do with him. Both her, Nicky and Hannah have all kept a very dignified public silence and I honestly think that even of they spoke up he would use it, twist it and turn it to his advantage.

• Heart
#25 Dan Dan..no likey, no lighty... Time for a social media ban!

A special shout out today to Mr DW!! Thanks for the introduction to Sylvester, I'm signing up this evening #buzzing ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart
Reactions: 21

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
Haha just seen Sylvester Sweeney PT has stitched DW on TikTok ๐Ÿ˜† too good!! Telling him he needs to have more empathy, doesnโ€™t know what heโ€™s talking about and donโ€™t start with me or Iโ€™ll destroy you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Just been for a look and I'm very pleasantly surprised at how many people who's names I don't recognise are being very vocal about how dangerous and crap Wheeler is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart

Spongranch

1 Watching- You know when people get delusional and think the TV presenter is talking to them and them only? Well, today, David was talking just to me, and I felt so special and blessed. :)

David, at this point, would it not be easier for you to call me directly rather than broadcast to a disinterested nation? We can then synchronise toilet and tea breaks, as I would not wish to miss any of the repetitive Wordle action, Geoguessr, or cutting edge commentary on news of the day.

How about you get a 1000 piece jigsaw out and broadcast yourself putting it together. For every piece placed you can shout out movement, mindset or nutrition. If you get a corner piece, you can shout out some random bit of sexual innuendo that pops into your head, as that stuff is what we all really want to hear.

There are plenty of sites where you can buy 100 views for $5 or less, but I guess I don't need to send you those links. Some will add views within hours.

One viewer and just the high pitched sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped. Best get that credit card out and buy some views or create some drama. This is turning into an online school play, where only the dedicated parents ( in this case deluded turnip tribe ) watch " little David" do his big speech from the stage.

If you are only reaching one person, doesn't that just make you the owner of a webcam, rather than a broadcaster?

Regards
The single viewer of the day.

1648546106949.png

• Haha

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
The reason I almost joined the 8020 Plan was to get help to optimise my diet, but within 2 days of my OH joining (for weight loss) I realised that Wheeler didn't have a clue about nutrition but because my OH was actually doing something to lose weight I had to bite my tongue and encourage him with it. Luckily he saw through Wheeler and his scam and cancelled after 4 - 5 weeks.
My diet was pretty good ie 90% healthy food and 10% not so healthy but I was in the gym 6 days a week, running 3 times a week as well as cycling regularly and twice daily dog walks but because I'm vegan I thought it would be a good idea to get a "professional" on the case to make sure I was eating at optimum level.
That was about a year ago and I'm still waiting to see Wheeler give any beneficial nutritional advice whatsoever. If he had his way I'd be living off Greggs vegan sossidge rolls, Party Rings and energy drinks! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Forgot to say that my OH has now lost over 6st since leaving 8020 and doing his own thing. So for the likes of MissPiggySuzy, or whatever her name, who claims at every opportunity possible that the only reason the 8020 Plan doesn't work for some people is because they're too lazy to put the work in - up yours๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

• Heart

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Dear David
As your unapproved unofficial unpaid editor, I thought I would make a video you could put out next week. In this, you explore your worldly understanding of doctors and doctorates. We have similar problems, when I was little I wondered why gorillas were attacking armed forces in military conflicts. I was puzzled that apes were buying guns and shooting people!

I can empathise with your doctor confusion, oh you are 36? Oh never mind.
Hope he doesnโ€™t find out about Dr Dreโ€™s lack of qualifications.

• Haha

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for fucking real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! ๐Ÿ˜‚

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me ๐Ÿ˜˜)
My mate's just paid ยฃ90 for tickets to see Michael Buble perform in Vegas๐Ÿ˜‚
Just to put things into perspective - Wheeler thinks he's worth almost double the price of seeing an A-List artist perform at one of the world's top venues! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20