Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a recent Tik Tok he said there's a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist on the team.

I've watched more of Dan's recent output than is healthy and I've not heard her mentioned, why is that? Why is she being kept away from the lives/show? Sounds like a much more suitable co-host/public facing team member.
Nicki was the original therapist. She left in 2018. He still uses the material she wrote. She washed her hands of him and who can blame her. He must have been an absolute nightmare to work with.

Reactions: 9
In a recent Tik Tok he said there's a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist on the team.

I've watched more of Dan's recent output than is healthy and I've not heard her mentioned, why is that? Why is she being kept away from the lives/show? Sounds like a much more suitable co-host/public facing team member.
I call bullshit.

Any self-respecting CBT clinician with a modicum of integrity would not get involved with this prick.

If he's "keeping her hidden", it's because she's already legged it.

If there is a real-life CBT clinician prepared to work alongside this charlatan I would be incredibly sceptical about their credentials and ethics...
just sayin

Reactions: 14
I never got a number? 🤔👀🤣
We gave you number 218, you may have missed it... I have copy and pasted your welcome message xx

expand...
Well hellloooo there and welcome to TCHQ member #218 ❤

Thank you for joining us. If you have been lurking you will know how it is round here - we are a friendly bunch with a common interest, or should I say disgust.

Feel free to share any experiences if you feel comfortable - if not, you can always find me on another platform (same name) and I will happily do it anonymously for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Desperate Dan..
Pure desperation oozing through his every post and action. I mean who would even want this idiot DMing them? Total amateur hour, and that's even if he had anything of value to offer. He doesn't.

Pure desperation oozing through his every post and action. I mean who would even want this idiot DMing them? Total amateur hour, and that's even if he had anything of value to offer. He doesn't.
You have no authority here Jackie Weaver.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - For once, Desperate Dan is right- ‘The time is now’- time to stop and pack it in. He’s ran out of glitter to roll this turd in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bleeping disaster looks like he dropped it on the floor and replated it and this bloke brought out a recipe book 😂.
Ease up on the noodles there big fella remember you have to maintain that 8 stone weight loss.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a bleeping disaster looks like he dropped it on the floor and replated it and this bloke brought out a recipe book 😂.
Ease up on the noodles there big fella remember you have to maintain that 8 stone weight loss.
That looks revolting

😂😂😂 Just seen it...it put me off my breakfast🤮🤮🤮
Every shade of beige going😂
So that's about 400 calories saved that I'll put towards a bottle of wine this evening 👌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.