Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was going to talk about it all week; then he decided he didn’t actually want to talk about it all week. He had an appointment with the police apparently and said he’d never talk about him again now he actually talks about DJ the troll most days and thinks all 217 members on here are actually Dan signing in with different accounts. 😂
That's right! We are all Dan Jones, on a site that doesn't allow multiple accounts. We use endless separate emails and complex IP spoofing technology, not to mention unique individual speech and grammar patterns etc as we sit here talking to ourselves all day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
👋 can’t remember my number. Trying to catch up on old threads …. What happened with the live week and all the stuff stupid bollocks was taking to the police ?? Tia xxxxxxxxxxc
He made an art film starring himself, from a hand held camera (phone) depicting, in real time, his internal struggle with the conflict of either continuing to expose DJ and be a bleep - or letting it slide and being a bleep (ie. realising that he had far more to lose).

The police debacle was just a smokescreen. Most likely because he is the person of interest in current, live police investigations.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the new profile pic! 😂
Nosey Norris
I only come here to see if he speaks about me or my family, and he still, I had great advice, advice about social media and price plans, and why people pay £125 for 16 week plan but can’t own the videos/content, never listened to anyone, he had great staff too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He made an art film starring himself, from a hand held camera (phone) depicting, in real time, his internal struggle with the conflict of either continuing to expose DJ and be a bleep - or letting it slide and being a bleep (ie. realising that he had far more to lose).

The police debacle was just a smokescreen. Most likely because he is the person of interest in current, live police investigations.
An art film 🤣 🤣
He should take it off Facebook and charge people to watch it - now that is how he would make money! - I'd happily pay to watch every now and again, he shouldn't give that type of stuff away for free - its a beautiful approach to showing his internal struggle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only come here to see if he speaks about me or my family, and he still, I had great advice, advice about social media and price plans, and why people pay £125 for 16 week plan but can’t own the videos/content, never listened to anyone, he had great staff too.
That’s why his sole remaining staff (aka volunteers) are Kaz and Sean; zero knowledge of anything around nutrition et al and just nod yes to every one of Dan’s new plans that happen at least 3 times a day. He just wants people who worship him; not anyone remotely knowledgeable.

Reactions: 12

Daniel Wheeler productions presents "How did we get here.... ?" starring Daniel Wheeler, written by Daniel Wheeler, directed by Daniel Wheeler with cinematography by Daniel Wheeler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Daniel Wheeler productions presents "How did we get here.... ?" starring Daniel Wheeler, written by Daniel Wheeler, directed by Daniel Wheeler with cinematography by Daniel Wheeler.
Reminded me of that skit in Little Britain with Dennis Waterman.... Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
An art film 🤣 🤣
He should take it off Facebook and charge people to watch it - now that is how he would make money! - I'd happily pay to watch every now and again, he shouldn't give that type of stuff away for free - its a beautiful approach to showing his internal struggle
I had to google art film 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Significant drop from 205 just this morning. I wonder if legit members are leaving, or if he's still desperately trying to clean house 👀
191 now! Soon we’ll be at the real number of paying customers-3 the Steve’s and sully 😂

• Heart
David, let me give you the news. Not quite Dragons Den, but I went out to a few experts for comments.
I have spent a few weeks showing people with experience, qualifications, knowledge and skills in their chosen area, your business.

I have taken them through the plan, including nutrition, movement, and mindset. I found people in marketing to show your current efforts, and I managed to find two people in the entertainment industry/TV/celebrity management, to show your DW Show.

Of course, I could be making this up, but I am not. I wanted to know if I was biased, so a bit of qualitative research was needed to get a better picture. I hope it helps you are those around you to wake up.

This is what I have to date:

Accountant (s)
I showed your accounts online and sent links to company house. Both accounts were reserved in their comments. To summarise, they had never seen accounts like this before and were surprised at the four years of similar accounts. They were reluctant to pass further comment.

Marketing
Stronger comments here. My marketing chums ( I don’t pay them £25 a month to be friends) were shocked at your efforts deemed confusing and without merit.
I was asked if you put together your “ ads” on “ Fivver”, the cheap freelance site, and was told that your “ explainer” video was shocking in its attempt to gaslight an audience. I thought the production values of the cartoon ad were okay, they thought it was cheap and tacky.
These people were confused that you called it 80/20 but don't seem to reference this in context. Maybe they missed something.

TV Entertainment People
Maybe they don’t understand the nuances of pure social media. However, they were universally negative. They found the show unoriginal, unedifying, pointless and not entertaining.
One said it was like watching their children play shop or indulging/encouraging them whilst they bake and offer you a pretend cake. “You go along with it because they are children, but this pretend show is hard to watch when it is adults having a go….”

On a positive, the entertainment people said you had conviction and enthusiasm. Still, it was misplaced as these two qualities do not make for a successful show when the cornerstones of the show are wordle, heardle, and geo, which is very dull to watch.

They suggested you do far less output in an attempt to improve the quality of what you do put out, and to drop the weird laughter (they found it creepy) as well as the adolescent smut, which has no place in broadcasting, but I guess might find a place on the dark web for a particular type of person.

“Less broadcasting, better production values, change the host, find more engaging segments, have a sense of direction” were some of the additional comments.

In 2003 Jemini, the UK entry to Eurovision scored nil points. I think that is where you are at now. Or being kind Scooch 2007.
David kills me everytime

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone remember about a year ago when Wheeler reckoned that one of his clients was so impressed with him and the 8020 Plan that she'd changed her will and left a load of money to him?!? I wish I could remember who it was😂
(probably a figment of his imagination 😂)
Edit: I don't think I imagined it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.