Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, just dipped into his live - 7 watching on TT, doing that geo thing game, SAM sat next to him!! So any upset has obviously been resolved πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Watching paint dry would lit-er-ally be more exciting! Just why?! Why would a group of adults waste their days away like this....

Reactions: 9
Definitely not. Not sure if changed more recently but successful benefits claims for particular disabilities were notoriously difficult to get, even cancer patients & terminally ill were declined.

If he is in receipt of benefits, something has gone terribly wrong in the system, again.

Benefit fraud can be reported anonymously....
OK good to know. I'm not from the UK so not directly familiar.

There's very little money coming in now. I just don't understand how they can keep this up.

Reactions: 4
My god, just dipped into his live - 7 watching on TT, doing that geo thing game, SAM sat next to him!! So any upset has obviously been resolved πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Watching paint dry would lit-er-ally be more exciting! Just why?! Why would a group of adults waste their days away like this....
It’s too boring to even watch to laugh at. I just don’t get it at all.

Reactions: 8
Dan dude why don't you ask your buddy the running man if he wants to come out and play ( you can get some extra steps in )
Oh wait he's dissappeard now ,wonder why that is eh πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dan dude why don't you ask your buddy the running man if he wants to come out and play ( you can get some extra steps in )
Oh wait he's dissappeard now ,wonder why that is eh πŸ€”
I was thinking this too. Ran his mouth and ran off when he backed the wrong horse.

<insert TT sound> "oh I fucked up"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weight loss. The rambling turnip claims 8 stone, however at the start of this clip below he claims 10 stone.
The other clip is the argument with the PT this week, and some clips from the " highlights" of this weeks TT output.

Dear Rambling Turnip, can you explain why 8 stone became 10 stone in the first clip?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wheeler's replied to my comment on Sweeney's post. He's been very selective with his replies coz I can't see any other comment that he's responded to.
He probably has done an average 11K steps...but only this week since the weather's gotten betterπŸ™„
Hes a lying C*nt. he exposed himself on his page a few months back ( I posted here) since March last year he’s never done more than 5k steps in a day. Think his best ever weekly avg was 5.4k

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Showing up in TT searches again so possibly not a shadowban, just restricted viewing?

He's done a response, but not tagged him, is this different to the earlier one? No manic laughing? I can't force myself to watch it, sorry! πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰
That is the same one, it vanished from his page for a while.

Reactions: 6
Hes a lying C*nt. he exposed himself on his page a few months back ( I posted here) since March last year he’s never done more than 5k steps in a day. Think his best ever weekly avg was 5.4k
Best ever weekly total was 56k, 8k avg. In a whole year
C4A12FBF-83BF-488B-86FE-258B94E4D9DC.png

Best ever weekly total was 56k, 8k avg. In a whole year
Just for reference, 768,702 steps in 354 days is a daily avg of 2,171 steps. DAN YOU AVG 2,171 STEPS over a YEAR! Eat more move more? My arse
C4A12FBF-83BF-488B-86FE-258B94E4D9DC.png
I repeat. DAN WHEELER AVG 2171 STEPS PER DAY OVER A YEAR!! 🀣🀣🀣

Eat more Move more, unless your Dan wheeler, you just eat more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.