Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I don't think we need to worry about 👀👀👀 being exposed - come 1st April the only thing in those groups will be tumbleweed. Who in their right fucking mind is going to pay £25/m for a shitty WhatsApp on top of paying £25/m for a shitty FB group?! Cleverley and Sully better hope they're in the same group, otherwise they'll have no one to talk to 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Of course he doesn't know what cunnilingus is, he's like the spotty virgin at high school who swears he got loads of fanny on holiday...but everyone knows he's chatting shite cos he's never even held hands with any girl they actually know exists 🤣🤣
Reminded me of the sketch in Inbetweeners when Jay describes his sexual activity with women he met at the Caravan Club 🤣

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I am listening to said Podcast and Sweeney says he would box Wheeler for charity. I got excited til he discloses the fact that he boxes properly... Theres no way Wheeler will fight someone that actually knows the sport 😂😂

Its obvious that Gavin reads here too, so hiiiiii Gav 👋👋👋 You have barely touched the sides with the reality that is Mr Wheeler!

Thank you to the legends that are Gav and Sylvester for highlighting what Wheeler is really like. Its people like Wheeler that are giving their industry a bad name.

I can imagine Sleuth Steve has already reported back to his Lord and TwatMaster about this... I imagine Wheeler is getting his '' legal team" (ie letters that never materialise) onto it first thing tomorrow and he will no doubt be preparing a response....

• Heart
  • Haha

Spongranch

Dear Danny

I watched your TT on Michael Mosely with interest as you said " the man is a con man....... he offers a product which is misleading, false advertising and horrifically dangerous..... hopefully the nation will wake up and realise what a charlatan he is"

A brave chap like you, should do something about this, so I have got you his contact details. The lady below is his management/agent, she represents him and I really think she would love to know what you have said.

[email protected]

[email protected] if you want to tell his staff what a " con man" you believe him to be

This person really should know if she is working for a " con man " who is " the worst doctor including Shipman" . Danny, you and all of us need to save poor Sophie from any contact with someone you clearly believe is offering a " horrifically dangerous" solution.

Do be careful Danny as saying just once " in my opinion" does not get around the issue of a defamation claim. I know you are upset as he has a book deal, an agent, and appears on the TV a lot. Console yourself, does he have a daily "show" broadcasting to a handful of people, playing Wordle and GeoGessr? No, he does not! Can he work from his partner's front room? No he can't!

Danny, he hasn't even got a catchphrase like you have and he wasted his youth getting a qualification. I bet he can't even cook an omelette like you can.

"Examples which may constitute grounds for a defamation claim include posting or even reposting a false written statement about an individual on a social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn or Instagram"

I look forward to one of your rants to the camera where you tell us how you sorted out Dr Mosely and saved Sophie from a " con man".

In the meantime here is your TT which you should bravely send to Sophie as you are a man of conviction, sorry or is that a man with a conviction, I can never remember. I bet Dr Mosely has an office, so Danny go do your fish chucking stuff, that will show him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
The 900 pound club
What you get
  1. A 1 on 1 call that will be postponed more times than Wheeler has said "Bare with me gang"
  2. Told to eat whatever you want as long as you maintain the 2340 cals ( that will help binge eating)
  3. Track it all yourself on fitnesspal
  4. Walk 10K steps daily.
  5. No training plan
  6. No nutrition plan
  7. Get told to send blood test results to an unqualified person for analysis
  8. You will lose weight sorry money you will lose the lot within a month
  9. The most important thing is within a few weeks you will get a sense of regret with more mental health problems than you started with.
I have told my story countless times and will continue to do so, Yes i have been threaten with blackmail and intimidation but unfortunately it will take a lot more than Dan Wheeler to stop me telling my story.
I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, he doesn't have any affect on me he knows what he did to me is true.
I have seen the communication between these two and intimidation tactics have been used. Proud of you for taking a stand xx

• Wow
  • Sad

pinkpiglet56

Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for fucking real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! 😂

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)
This won’t happen, just like the seminar, the Christmas party, the retreat, the summer fete…

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Don't he'll be setting up an only fans next... Only Dan's 🤣
I thought that was us!! - onlydans(Jones)

I just looked at that Sylvester PTs other TikToks and he has a lovely purpose built office building in his garden for a gym and work space - very professional - DW could only dream 😆

hlb79

Just wow. Just had a quick peak at todays live. Caught the discussion on when violence is appropriate in Wheelers eyes and then smacking children worked for him. Yes we can all see you are a real role model for society!

• Angry
  • Wow

Potatocake

Getting bored of the “trolls are sad, unaccomplished people with a shitty life, rhetoric “. Ok, I’m gonna blow my own trumpet now I know but I have a successful business, a great marriage, lovely kids (teenagers so testing at times 🤣), a lovely home, nice holidays and I’m not too shabby to look at. The only reason I’m here is to see a con artist stopped. Particularly one that prays on peoples insecurities and vulnerabilities.
Pass the trumpet. I have a beautiful home (with no squatters), lovely neighbours, great friends and family, I love my job (and my rather decent salary), have several (genuine) certificates from different universities (none from Groupon, I’m afraid), my wonderful husband thinks I’m funny and beautiful and we are going to celebrate his birthday later in the year on a beach in Morocco. My only failing is that I trusted a scammer.

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Just wow. Just had a quick peak at todays live. Caught the discussion on when violence is appropriate in Wheelers eyes and then smacking children worked for him. Yes we can all see you are a real role model for society!
I always get angry when people use this as a reason to justify smacking children in this day and age ‘I was smacked and I grew up okay…’ well you grew up to be a person that thinks it’s okay to hit a child so maybe not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Smacking children does not work and it never did, and if you’re a 20 odd stone 6ft something male who thinks if you had a tiny child in your care you are justified to lay a finger on them in the name of discipline you’re a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Just another word he casually throws around with zero idea the actual meaning.
Of course he doesn't know what cunnilingus is, he's like the spotty virgin at high school who swears he got loads of fanny on holiday...but everyone knows he's chatting shite cos he's never even held hands with any girl they actually know exists 🤣🤣

Sylvester just got himself a new follower! So good to see people also saying they think Whanker is a twat, he's obviously not fooling anyone any more!

• Heart
  • Haha

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
So a few things from this announcement:

i don’t think 200 counts as ‘intimate’
What makes you think 200 people want to come when you’ve not even got 200 in the academy, an your show gets no more than 10 views a day?
‘Including partners and family’ sorry but no one sane would bring their kids anywhere near an event organised by someone who needs to wash their mouth out with soap.
30k is ludicrous. Even if you were getting some form of outside entertainment, that’s a joke
‘We need to earn a profit’ well nessa works for free anyway so she won’t need any profit.
The only way 200 could be considered intimate is if you are normally pulling a crowd much larger.
Like Adele performing to 200 people would be an intimate gig.

Looking at the videos of previous walks I cannot see that there has ever been close to 200 people there when it was free. Obviously I may have missed something.

Just as a comparison, in September there ia a 3 day fitness event at the NEC at which you can meet Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Hall and others (yet to be confirmed). A regular 1 day ticket for the event is £27, or £65 for all 3 days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

droese24

VIP Member
Just been for a look and I'm very pleasantly surprised at how many people who's names I don't recognise are being very vocal about how dangerous and crap Wheeler is👏👏👏
Despite our recent surge in membership, now exceeding the Scamademy, I believe this group still only represents the tip of the iceberg in terms of those harmed by or otherwise disgusted with Wheeler and his endless stupidity.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So today they spoke about breeding dogs - something else for Dan to do to avoid any proper work and make a quick buck no doubt 🙄

Anyway, 👀👀 sent me these screenshots direct from the Scamademy. Apparently he ignored them - no doubt cos he didn't appreciate what was being said and most probably because those checks haven't been done...

He also told a story of previously mating a dog and he was surprised at their techniques and how a dogs penis is much bigger than he thought 🤮

We all have something to say about the person who made the comments usually so I just want to be fair and say well done to them for speaking up - breeding dogs it much much more than just letting two dogs hump one another.

Attachments

• Heart