Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there any announcement?

Or just another day in delusional bliss helping 'thousands' of people with his diet & fitness advice?
He's the manbaby who cried wolf- more sales than DFS and more announcements than King's Cross Station πŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
So, all I've learned today is that Whanker has never fellated anything except a creme egg in his life (or performed cunnilingus, for that matter) and that in a house of 4 unemployed adults no one knows basic hygiene - state of that hob, pan and bedroom. If you're doing nothing every day and yet insist on posting it online, at least bleeping clean 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So, all I've learned today is that Whanker has never fellated anything except a creme egg in his life (or performed cunnilingus, for that matter) and that in a house of 4 unemployed adults no one knows basic hygiene - state of that hob, pan and bedroom. If you're doing nothing every day and yet insist on posting it online, at least bleeping clean 🀒
I followed Sylvester (obvs!) after the shenanigans and there's no comparison between his food videos and Dan Wheelers! He doesn't do anything complicated but his kitchen is clean and his food looks nice, Wheelers look like a parody 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear Danny

I watched your TT on Michael Mosely with interest as you said " the man is a con man....... he offers a product which is misleading, false advertising and horrifically dangerous..... hopefully the nation will wake up and realise what a charlatan he is"

A brave chap like you, should do something about this, so I have got you his contact details. The lady below is his management/agent, she represents him and I really think she would love to know what you have said.

[email protected]

[email protected] if you want to tell his staff what a " con man" you believe him to be

This person really should know if she is working for a " con man " who is " the worst doctor including Shipman" . Danny, you and all of us need to save poor Sophie from any contact with someone you clearly believe is offering a " horrifically dangerous" solution.

Do be careful Danny as saying just once " in my opinion" does not get around the issue of a defamation claim. I know you are upset as he has a book deal, an agent, and appears on the TV a lot. Console yourself, does he have a daily "show" broadcasting to a handful of people, playing Wordle and GeoGessr? No, he does not! Can he work from his partner's front room? No he can't!

Danny, he hasn't even got a catchphrase like you have and he wasted his youth getting a qualification. I bet he can't even cook an omelette like you can.

"Examples which may constitute grounds for a defamation claim include posting or even reposting a false written statement about an individual on a social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn or Instagram"

I look forward to one of your rants to the camera where you tell us how you sorted out Dr Mosely and saved Sophie from a " con man".

In the meantime here is your TT which you should bravely send to Sophie as you are a man of conviction, sorry or is that a man with a conviction, I can never remember. I bet Dr Mosely has an office, so Danny go do your fish chucking stuff, that will show him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dear Danny

I watched your TT on Michael Mosely with interest as you said " the man is a con man....... he offers a product which is misleading, false advertising and horrifically dangerous..... hopefully the nation will wake up and realise what a charlatan he is"

A brave chap like you, should do something about this, so I have got you his contact details. The lady below is his management/agent, she represents him and I really think she would love to know what you have said.

[email protected]

[email protected] if you want to tell his staff what a " con man" you believe him to be

This person really should know if she is working for a " con man " who is " the worst doctor including Shipman" . Danny, you and all of us need to save poor Sophie from any contact with someone you clearly believe is offering a " horrifically dangerous" solution.

Do be careful Danny as saying just once " in my opinion" does not get around the issue of a defamation claim. I know you are upset as he has a book deal, an agent, and appears on the TV a lot. Console yourself, does he have a daily "show" broadcasting to a handful of people, playing Wordle and GeoGessr? No, he does not! Can he work from his partner's front room? No he can't!

Danny, he hasn't even got a catchphrase like you have and he wasted his youth getting a qualification. I bet he can't even cook an omelette like you can.

"Examples which may constitute grounds for a defamation claim include posting or even reposting a false written statement about an individual on a social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn or Instagram"

I look forward to one of your rants to the camera where you tell us how you sorted out Dr Mosely and saved Sophie from a " con man".

In the meantime here is your TT which you should bravely send to Sophie as you are a man of conviction, sorry or is that a man with a conviction, I can never remember. I bet Dr Mosely has an office, so Danny go do your fish chucking stuff, that will show him!

Omg, he's literally describing himself!

Reactions: 9
Dear Danny

[email protected]

Laughing so much at this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I followed Sylvester (obvs!) after the shenanigans and there's no comparison between his food videos and Dan Wheelers! He doesn't do anything complicated but his kitchen is clean and his food
I followed him for a few days but all his food suggestions and cooking involved meat which really turned my stomach🀒 so I had to unfollow him.
Then I saw Wheeler's video of himself performing "fellatio" on a cream egg and quickly realised that was far more stomach churning than anything Sylvester had postedπŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

Ta dah! πŸ’₯ I presume? πŸ€” Earth shattering news, not...πŸ™„
"Hope to see you all there". Yeah all 3 of youπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ta dah! πŸ’₯ I presume? πŸ€” Earth shattering news, not...πŸ™„
HUGE!!!

Absolutely mind blowing.

I wonder if all 3 of his remaining huns + a few of us will be able to follow him to this new time slot?! Wow. Can't wait to find out...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And now he seems to think that being bi-polar is the same as having a split personality.

Only 2 problems with that, Dan:

1) you're wrong,
and
2) you'd need to have a personality in the first place.

(not to mention that he thinks it's OK to take the piss out of not 1, but two, mental illnesses)
Just shows that he has NOT had a diagnosis

Would you rather watch Dan eat 5 cream eggs OR watch Dan dance Alan Patridge style in his superman costume? 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Just shows that he has NOT had a diagnosis

Would you rather watch Dan eat 5 cream eggs OR watch Dan dance Alan Patridge style in his superman costume? 🀣
I'd pay to watch him drive to Dundee barefoot in his superman onesie bingeing on Toblerone πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! πŸ˜‚

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! πŸ˜‚

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

OMG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I can't even... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Of all the things he's ever come up with this is the most delusional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks so much for the laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Is he for bleeping real?

This won’t happen, just like the seminar, the Christmas party, the retreat, the summer fete…

Reactions: 18
OMG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I can't even... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Of all the things he's ever come up with this is the most delusional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks so much for the laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣 Omfg!! Him, Kaz & Sean are going to provide them a live show- of what- has Kaz got a job lot of ping pong balls or something?

And Β£150 per ticket!!?? What the actual........

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Is he for bleeping real?

Β£150 a ticket…… to go on a walk about, have some dinner and drinks. A live show for β€œentertainment”….. mate you cannot get 200 people to watch that for free, ain’t nobody paying for it.

200 isn’t an intimate amount of people. This is such a pathetic cash grab.

Can you person on the inside nominate DW for an award? The Most Deluded Self Importance award maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Β£150 a ticket…… to go on a walk about, have some dinner and drinks. A live show for β€œentertainment”….. mate you cannot get 200 people to watch that for free, ain’t nobody paying for it.

200 isn’t an intimate amount of people. This is such a pathetic cash grab.

Can you person on the inside nominate DW for an award? The Most Deluded Self Importance award maybe.
He's hoping to make 30 grand!!!! 🀭 good luck with that Danny boy 🀣
Bets on for how soon he'll start offering shares to those who pay to attend, just like he did in 2015 (as documented on his YT!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hilarious. He is completely daft! Wow. I can't imagine even the most deluded "huns" will be lining up to pay that kind of money for that kind of "experience" which, as has already been pointed out, probably wouldn't happen anyway.

• Haha
🀣🀣🀣 Omfg!! Him, Kaz & Sean are going to provide them a live show- of what- has Kaz got a job lot of ping pong balls or something?

And Β£150 per ticket!!?? What the actual........
He’s literally going to suggest a live Dan whanker show isn’t he followed by some burnt omelettes and some cream eggs for pudding. Id actually pay Β£150 not to watch that where do I sign up ?! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.