Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s out fruit and yoghurt up this morning

Dan, do you read here like the morning news? Lol

also, cut your grapes. Dangerous for toddlers to eat them whole.
Oh wow, really original, so innovative, very culinary, much impressive - need that on social media stat!

An omlette and a bowl of fruit...what an influencer. Bet its a flavoured yogurt packed with sugar too.

Reactions: 9
All the negative comments & awkward questions have been deleted.

3 of the recently tagged people on FP's page appear to still be going ahead with him 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♂️, but another tagged last night (he'd actually had his card declined when trying to pay to join! 😳) has taken notice & replied "what, it's all lies?!" - yes, yes it is my friend!

I guess some have really bought into his salesman persona & want an easy answer to fat loss, having all the truth on FP suddenly appear is probably a shock. At least they've been made aware, & as already said, if you can't be bothered to even look at trustpilot 🤷‍♂️

#WaitsPatientlyForWhatsappGroupsToImplode

Meanwhile on FB, tumbleweed 🤫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think the time will come when he actually realises he's on a hiding to nothing and throws the towel in? His engagement rate across social media is at best awful and he is only picking up the odd member here and there with no real increase in numbers as people leave. Is he really so deeply self involved that there is no part of him that can see the writing on the wall?

I'm not sure. Mostly because I just can't believe anyone can be that blind to what is staring them right in the face. What's your thoughts folks?

Reactions: 11
I’ve been Mia for a little while now, have speed read 66 plus pages and wow I’ve missed a lot in a short period of time! Late to the party but from what I’ve read they are setting up a WhatsApp group for members as buddying up providing chat/support for £25 per month? Isn’t this what the academy was for? I assume he has given up trying to get new members so is trying to fleece more out of his current members? If this doesn’t get them asking questions I don’t know what will. Also what happened to all the new and improved content they were filming? You’d think he would concentrate on that first 🤣

some things never change

Reactions: 10
Excess protein can put a strain on the kidneys. But I'm sure they know that and would have thoroughly investigated her medical history; perhaps she has some form of protein-wasting disease that entails this level of protein... yeah right! :LOL: 👊
Where is the 85g from and her approximate LBW? This could be a red herring, a lot of PTs increase protein. For various reasons.

It only really effects kidneys in very very high quantities unless specifically disordered. But this prick wont even do a PAR-Q. If he does he doesnt read them. Evident in telling disabled people to walk more and trust the process

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think the time will come when he actually realises he's on a hiding to nothing and throws the towel in? His engagement rate across social media is at best awful and he is only picking up the odd member here and there with no real increase in numbers as people leave. Is he really so deeply self involved that there is no part of him that can see the writing on the wall?

I'm not sure. Mostly because I just can't believe anyone can be that blind to what is staring them right in the face. What's your thoughts folks?
He literally has nothing else to do. I think he will grumble along like this until another major crisis hits. Sam turfing him out is all I can see. That will spark another fake tears "apology" video with promises to change as usual. He'll then disappear for a while (back sponging off his parents?) until he tries it all yet again. His ego won't see any other way.

Take that time off to seek legitimate counseling with a genuine hard look at himself, and actually do the needed work? Nah, won't happen.

Reactions: 8
He literally has nothing else to do. I think he will grumble along like this until another major crisis hits. Sam turfing him out is all I can see. That will spark another fake tears "apology" video with promises to change as usual. He'll then disappear for a while (back sponging off his parents?) until he tries it all yet again. His ego won't see any other way.

Take that time off to seek legitimate counseling with a genuine hard look at himself, and actually do the needed work? Nah, won't happen.
Imagine your fella is sporting half a beard all week for his noncey tik tok videos

Guess its worth it when he makes £10,000-£15,000 every two days. Its his art.

Yes Steven, Cause and Effect. Sometimes the "reason" is Dans a head.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That was my comment, blocked within hours 😂🤦

Bloke's a fruit loop. £25 a month for basic customer service.
Did you call him a c***? He claims he only ever blocks someone if they call him a c***. We know its not true but I just wanted to prove a point to him .

The one thing I find difficult to take is that he can only tolerate any comments that he approved .Even innocent questions get blocked and deleted to save him having to answer to anyone .I have never known anyone like this. He really should be a case study for someone studying psychology. I really want to shake him and sit him down and say right pin your lugs back and strap yourself in because you are gonna here some home truths. How Sam tolerates this over Grown baby is beyond me . I hate him so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dear David
As your unapproved unofficial unpaid editor, I thought I would make a video you could put out next week. In this, you explore your worldly understanding of doctors and doctorates. We have similar problems, when I was little I wondered why gorillas were attacking armed forces in military conflicts. I was puzzled that apes were buying guns and shooting people!

I can empathise with your doctor confusion, oh you are 36? Oh never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear David
As your unapproved unofficial unpaid editor, I thought I would make a video you could put out next week. In this, you explore your worldly understanding of doctors and doctorates. We have similar problems, when I was little I wondered why gorillas were attacking armed forces in military conflicts. I was puzzled that apes were buying guns and shooting people!

Hope he doesn’t find out about Dr Dre’s lack of qualifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear David

Did he really put this level of stupidity out in the world...?

Tell me you can't read research without telling me...

Hope he doesn’t find out about Dr Dre’s lack of qualifications.
Or Dr Fox 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
182 😂 remember those days when TCHQ was waiting for the day we had more members than the academy 😂 it won’t be long until we have double the number.
They are obviously doing a clear out to find 👀 again they must be ridiculously incompetent to not be able to quickly see who is paying and who isn’t in a group that small! If David Brent just concentrated on delivering good content around the core theme of nutrition there wouldn’t be any need to worry about us seeing what they say in the group anyway!
Did he really put this level of stupidity out in the world...?

Tell me you can't read research without telling me...

Or Dr Fox 🤪🤪
Dr Pepper?…😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.