Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion-
Dan Wheeler #25 - Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Spongranch

Hello, hi, cooee, knock knock, any turnips reading today? Friends of turnips will do.

If I understand this new money-making scheme correctly

I get put into a " team" for free until April. Then if I don't pay an extra £25 a month, am I no longer in that team? So any bonding, help or trust built up in that team is yanked from beneath me, if I do not agree to pay £25 a month extra in April? That does not sound too great if I have confidence issues and maybe MH issues that you seem so knowledgeable about just lately.

David ( as more successful PTs say) and the turnips, this shows exactly where you have no qualifications, no clue, no direction.

Let's take a basic team building/development model Tuckmans's 1965 theory that all teams go through 5 stages of development :

Turnips, brace yourselves this is actual peer-reviewed academic research, not perfect, open to criticism but real science all the same. See it as mashing up a banana, talking to the camera about SW and reading a book at the same time. From anecdotal to evidence-based, a kind of evolution if you like.

Forming - Team assembled task/objectives allocated
Storming - The team starts to build relationships. Strong facilitative leadership is needed in this phase

You have problems right here, just after " storming" , as you have no leaders just admin people at best, and you are about to break up the groups in April

Norming - The team starts to trust each other after a lot of discussions. This is when the team starts to be fully engaged. This is when leaders can take a step back. But hang on, you have no leaders just cronies and enablers.
Performing - Team achieves common goals, often reaching unexpectedly high levels of success
Adjourning - Also known as " mourning" when the team achieves the task and breaks up

You have formed the teams, in the storming phase you have no one in your team with any leadership experience to speak of. Just as they get to the "norming" stage you ask them for £25 quid extra and chuck them out if they do not pay.

There is a slim chance that some may hit the " performing " phase, but by now you have isolated and excluded your academy members who will not pay the extra cash. Now the smart ones will simply form their own breakaway groups, not under your control. You will have your official group and your isolated members plus unofficial groups, this is a recipe for disaster and chaos. The disaffected will start to get upset, lose motivation and then find themselves on this very platform complaining about you. No, I cannot see into the future, I just have a basic grasp of human behaviour and common sense. Only basic though!

You have created too many " tribes" all sub sets of the "VIP" extra payment people, and the other tribe " feeling left out but chatting to other members directly" people.

I know it's hard David, but let us assume that Professor Bruce Tuckman was smarter than all of us and also has the experience you demand. If you apply his basic team development model ( google/wikipedia/basic knowledge of mindset) then you know that your plan is doomed, unless the aim is to make a few quid, and upset a lot of people, then as long as you pivot into blaming everyone else, you can kid yourself it was a good idea.

My model is known as my newly made up Spongranch model 2022: Build, Bill, Break. Broken, Blame

Build - Put the teams together
Bill- Ask for more money
Break- Splinter the groups into " paid stay in" or " don't pay, get kicked out"
Broken- How those that don't pay will feel
Blame - The usual bit where it is everyone else's fault but yours.

My model has as much credibility as your 8020 processes, and like your " it's not a diet" plan, has had no proper research. I simply made up some words! However, if you reach out to me, we can examine your chaotic new idea and see if either Tuckman or my new " Build, Bill, Break, Broken, Blame " model applies. You can be the test case, the original research!

Cheers David, Danny, Dickhead Dan, you have been "spongranched" and all I do " is apply common sense and google search" !

Headbutt to camera/keyboard and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

sarah tonin

Sorry... He says it's not ok to pinpoint one person with a condition and take the mick.... Ohhhhh, you mean like you bullying DJ for his binge eating and mocking him to eat the whole packet??? 🤬

#25 FAKE wheeler-NOT a doctor, NOT a Counselor, NOT in recovery and NOT benefiting from therapy!!
yesterdays video 2hrs 20 min in, mentions me again and "have you spoke to your son lately" (he is not my son) dw still thinks it was me trolling when i was driving home from the gym, keep pushing the narrative its just a couple of cunts trolling you Dave, its over 200, Its NOT ME ROLAND YA CUNT stop telling him its me, i aint got time for fucking around making videos and fake accounts about that idiot, its a shame you cant keep me out of it, conning SJ out of £500 for the paid interview proves that everything people are saying about dw is true, dw posting a video laughing how he got it for free (gloats about the scam on SJ) must be what its like when someone signs up to the plan, now fuck off and leave me alone, i only come here to see if you speak about and you still do! BOSH!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hot off the press.....

Rumour has it they have started a WhatsApp "buddy" group. The theory is it is a tool to be used NOT for nutritional or exercises but, as a tool to be accountable in friendship 😂

But wait for it.... The academy members get to use it for 1 week free and then..... Drum roll 🥁🥁

An additional £25 per month!!!
So literally paying for friends 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hello All....

So, I believe common etiquette is to request a number? 😜

I have been silently watching, reading and laughing with you all on this page... Ever since the whole DJ thing online!!

My reason for finally joining, is that today I found another online PT who I am sure Mr DW has tried to copy in business (albeit he failed). 😅 Check out the James Smith Academy 😉

I have been a member with 8020 and paid TWICE, thinking it would be better. I am first to admit I did not commit to the program, I tried, but I found the long videos boring, the lack of support really hard and, when I got charged £50 a month for 3 months and then get told it's £25 but not offered any money back... I started losing interest.

If I am dead honest, I lost a respect for DW when he went live about DJ and then proceeded to mock DJ and his eating habits..... A man who claims to care for binge eaters, made me realize I really don't need or want that in my life. Let alone paying a man to give me advise on binge eating, whilst publicly mocking another binge eater 😱🤬

Not to mention the constant need to prove he is right and to publicly try humiliate people 🤯

I've got lots to get out of me, as I'm sure you can tell!

Needless to say, I've got the ebooks, had the emails and false promises and I'm now here 😋

PS: I have a direct link into that magical academy.... Which is another reason I am over it, as those 'private lives' is just more chit chat and no money worth help.

PPS: give me my number!!! 🎉😜🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 29

RachRN86

VIP Member
#25 The Dan Wheeler "sh!t" show, what do you get for £25? Nobody knows. Half a beard, half a job, steroids have shrunk wheelers knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ginge2804

VIP Member
Biggest load of bollocks I’ve ever read! Relapse? Do you know what that means Wheeler? You have to give it up to relapse, not constantly snort it 😂🤥
wait, so he went for a walk, talked to a friend and ate good food and it didn’t help?

wait a minute…. 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

Rod J

He's on a cash drive today...

Pay me £5 via PayPal for me to calculate your bespoke calories & macros 🙄 2340 anyone?! 🙈 it's taken a while but he's cottoned on to the fact of a potential money spinner from the vast number of people asking him this every day 💡 this will be the same calculation he charges new members £50 for as a set up fee 🤔 (I've reported as a scam/fraud to TT).

Sadly, he appears to have conned someone onto his 121 plan, so £900 (possibly more?) scammed 😔 off the back of this, he's trying to sell his ebook as customer is saying her sleep has improved 70% since she started plan/read his book...
The 900 pound club
What you get
  1. A 1 on 1 call that will be postponed more times than Wheeler has said "Bare with me gang"
  2. Told to eat whatever you want as long as you maintain the 2340 cals ( that will help binge eating)
  3. Track it all yourself on fitnesspal
  4. Walk 10K steps daily.
  5. No training plan
  6. No nutrition plan
  7. Get told to send blood test results to an unqualified person for analysis
  8. You will lose weight sorry money you will lose the lot within a month
  9. The most important thing is within a few weeks you will get a sense of regret with more mental health problems than you started with.
I have told my story countless times and will continue to do so, Yes i have been threaten with blackmail and intimidation but unfortunately it will take a lot more than Dan Wheeler to stop me telling my story.
I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, he doesn't have any affect on me he knows what he did to me is true.

• Heart
  • Sad

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for fucking real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! 😂

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Spongranch

Can you lot stop giving him ideas
David let me use your car analogy, as you like it and understand it. I walk into a showroom and say I want a car to get me from A to B. You sell me a car, and I sign the contract and pay the money. That sounds okay to me.

A week later you tell me that the engine was only on a 7 day loan and unless I pay more money, you are going to take it out.

You try to sweeten the bitter pill of this deceit by giving me a choice of my own named mechanic. However, when I ask if any of the mechanics are qualified, you change the subject by telling me how excited you are to sell me the engine for the vehicle as a separate item, as making money truly excites you.

I have stretched this analogy like an elastic band, but it stretches no further than your wretched cartoon ad. If you are still not getting it, the engine is at the core of the car ( process ) it is the motivation, that drives the process, or the engine that powers the car.

All your new members get the " engine" for 7 days, then if they don't pay any more money, they get to propel their car by their own feet like Fred Flintstone as the engine has been removed by you. You then break up the very team like ethos you have created in the groups in the pursuit of cash!

Below is your 80/20 plan represented as a car without an engine, basic, primitive, a hazard to others, but there you are as the driver moving forward with no direction. " Wheelers, meet the Wheelers, have a scamadaba do time, a scamadaba do time, have a bad old time"

1648236266924.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Spongranch

David, let me give you the news. Not quite Dragons Den, but I went out to a few experts for comments.
I have spent a few weeks showing people with experience, qualifications, knowledge and skills in their chosen area, your business.

I have taken them through the plan, including nutrition, movement, and mindset. I found people in marketing to show your current efforts, and I managed to find two people in the entertainment industry/TV/celebrity management, to show your DW Show.

Of course, I could be making this up, but I am not. I wanted to know if I was biased, so a bit of qualitative research was needed to get a better picture. I hope it helps you are those around you to wake up.

This is what I have to date:

Accountant (s)
I showed your accounts online and sent links to company house. Both accounts were reserved in their comments. To summarise, they had never seen accounts like this before and were surprised at the four years of similar accounts. They were reluctant to pass further comment.

Marketing
Stronger comments here. My marketing chums ( I don’t pay them £25 a month to be friends) were shocked at your efforts deemed confusing and without merit.
I was asked if you put together your “ ads” on “ Fivver”, the cheap freelance site, and was told that your “ explainer” video was shocking in its attempt to gaslight an audience. I thought the production values of the cartoon ad were okay, they thought it was cheap and tacky.
These people were confused that you called it 80/20 but don't seem to reference this in context. Maybe they missed something.

TV Entertainment People
Maybe they don’t understand the nuances of pure social media. However, they were universally negative. They found the show unoriginal, unedifying, pointless and not entertaining.
One said it was like watching their children play shop or indulging/encouraging them whilst they bake and offer you a pretend cake. “You go along with it because they are children, but this pretend show is hard to watch when it is adults having a go….”

On a positive, the entertainment people said you had conviction and enthusiasm. Still, it was misplaced as these two qualities do not make for a successful show when the cornerstones of the show are wordle, heardle, and geo, which is very dull to watch.

They suggested you do far less output in an attempt to improve the quality of what you do put out, and to drop the weird laughter (they found it creepy) as well as the adolescent smut, which has no place in broadcasting, but I guess might find a place on the dark web for a particular type of person.

“Less broadcasting, better production values, change the host, find more engaging segments, have a sense of direction” were some of the additional comments.

In 2003 Jemini, the UK entry to Eurovision scored nil points. I think that is where you are at now. Or being kind Scooch 2007.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Haha just seen Sylvester Sweeney PT has stitched DW on TikTok 😆 too good!! Telling him he needs to have more empathy, doesn’t know what he’s talking about and don’t start with me or I’ll destroy you 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

law1983

So I’ve just realised he’s actually gone from looking like harry and the Henderson’s to……..

Just catching up had a busy week… in regards to the dog, he’s mentioned before they were taking her to a stud but never mentioned if she had puppies that was less than a year ago, anyone can say they’ve had the dog health tested but again can he prove it! I’m guessing the dogs health tests are about as real as his qualifications!!!!

This is from the last eat walk with whanker and kaz 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
#1 checking in for duty.

I have had a god awful week and watching that guy stitch Whanker and tell him "you don't wanna get into a battle with me cos I will fucking destroy ya" has just made my week! 🤣

Whats the betting he offers to have him on his "show" (for views, obvs) and then offers to fight him?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

sarah tonin

Hello All....

So, I believe common etiquette is to request a number? 😜

I have been silently watching, reading and laughing with you all on this page... Ever since the whole DJ thing online!!

My reason for finally joining, is that today I found another online PT who I am sure Mr DW has tried to copy in business (albeit he failed). 😅 Check out the James Smith Academy 😉

I have been a member with 8020 and paid TWICE, thinking it would be better. I am first to admit I did not commit to the program, I tried, but I found the long videos boring, the lack of support really hard and, when I got charged £50 a month for 3 months and then get told it's £25 but not offered any money back... I started losing interest.

If I am dead honest, I lost a respect for DW when he went live about DJ and then proceeded to mock DJ and his eating habits..... A man who claims to care for binge eaters, made me realize I really don't need or want that in my life. Let alone paying a man to give me advise on binge eating, whilst publicly mocking another binge eater 😱🤬

Not to mention the constant need to prove he is right and to publicly try humiliate people 🤯

I've got lots to get out of me, as I'm sure you can tell!

Needless to say, I've got the ebooks, had the emails and false promises and I'm now here 😋

PS: I have a direct link into that magical academy.... Which is another reason I am over it, as those 'private lives' is just more chit chat and no money worth help.

PPS: give me my number!!! 🎉😜🥳
Thank you, i still come here to keep an eye on what’s said about me, he still thinks it’s me trolling apparently, people here have been very supportive to CJ and appreciate it 🙏🏻

• Heart

Spongranch

My chants as the turnip has given us his " be more present, don't be a pheasant" as his mantra

"Bad advice, point it out twice"
"Don't be lax, pay your tax"
"Red cap? Likely talking crap"
"Have a cry, when you want to justify" On camera, eye drops essential.
" See 80/20 think scammers a plenty"
"Bad advice thrives, when I hear changing lives"

• Haha

Potatocake

Just saw this in the middle of one of David's competitor's message to his crew. Made me lol out loud

1648483697083.png

• Haha
  • Heart