Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now academy is 183! Either chucked out or escaped. 😂
182 😂 remember those days when TCHQ was waiting for the day we had more members than the academy 😂 it won’t be long until we have double the number.
They are obviously doing a clear out to find 👀 again they must be ridiculously incompetent to not be able to quickly see who is paying and who isn’t in a group that small! If David Brent just concentrated on delivering good content around the core theme of nutrition there wouldn’t be any need to worry about us seeing what they say in the group anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember about a year ago when Wheeler reckoned that one of his clients was so impressed with him and the 8020 Plan that she'd changed her will and left a load of money to him?!? I wish I could remember who it was😂
(probably a figment of his imagination 😂)
Edit: I don't think I imagined it...
He is truly a sick, vile human. I can't imagine how his deranged mind works.

182 😂 remember those days when TCHQ was waiting for the day we had more members than the academy 😂 it won’t be long until we have double the number.
They are obviously doing a clear out to find 👀 again they must be ridiculously incompetent to not be able to quickly see who is paying and who isn’t in a group that small! If David Brent just concentrated on delivering good content around the core theme of nutrition there wouldn’t be any need to worry about us seeing what they say in the group anyway!
Complete, 100% incompetence in everything they do: that's the real 8020 guarantee!

Reactions: 7
It looks like you can- if you use whatsapp broadcast rather than groups it hides details of the recipients.
I had no idea but here it is:
That just allows you to send a message to multiple recipients. If he wants it to function as a group their number will have to be shared x

Reactions: 8
Significant drop from 205 just this morning. I wonder if legit members are leaving, or if he's still desperately trying to clean house 👀
Clean house after reading the leaks here. He has less than 50 members who he’s desperately trying to fleece for more money.

Yet now at 187 .

he literally just makes it all up
Dude - even if this were true, you don’t have to stay an addict to “help” people

Help!

60% of people that diet put the weight back on inba year.

If you bought a car that broke down 60% of the time youd want a refund.

Does he only have one terrible analogy.

It doesnt even make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Help!

60% of people that diet put the weight back on inba year.

If you bought a car that broke down 60% of the time youd want a refund.

Does he only have one terrible analogy.

It doesnt even make sense.

The car analogies all are weird, and don’t work.

Like when he says about a car needing enough fuel to make a long drive, so a human needs fuelling to exercise. But car’s don’t convert unused fuel into fat reserves, it just remains as fuel in the fuel tank.

Reactions: 10
David, let me give you the news. Not quite Dragons Den, but I went out to a few experts for comments.
I have spent a few weeks showing people with experience, qualifications, knowledge and skills in their chosen area, your business.

I have taken them through the plan, including nutrition, movement, and mindset. I found people in marketing to show your current efforts, and I managed to find two people in the entertainment industry/TV/celebrity management, to show your DW Show.

Of course, I could be making this up, but I am not. I wanted to know if I was biased, so a bit of qualitative research was needed to get a better picture. I hope it helps you are those around you to wake up.

This is what I have to date:

Accountant (s)
I showed your accounts online and sent links to company house. Both accounts were reserved in their comments. To summarise, they had never seen accounts like this before and were surprised at the four years of similar accounts. They were reluctant to pass further comment.

Marketing
Stronger comments here. My marketing chums ( I don’t pay them £25 a month to be friends) were shocked at your efforts deemed confusing and without merit.
I was asked if you put together your “ ads” on “ Fivver”, the cheap freelance site, and was told that your “ explainer” video was shocking in its attempt to gaslight an audience. I thought the production values of the cartoon ad were okay, they thought it was cheap and tacky.
These people were confused that you called it 80/20 but don't seem to reference this in context. Maybe they missed something.

TV Entertainment People
Maybe they don’t understand the nuances of pure social media. However, they were universally negative. They found the show unoriginal, unedifying, pointless and not entertaining.
One said it was like watching their children play shop or indulging/encouraging them whilst they bake and offer you a pretend cake. “You go along with it because they are children, but this pretend show is hard to watch when it is adults having a go….”

On a positive, the entertainment people said you had conviction and enthusiasm. Still, it was misplaced as these two qualities do not make for a successful show when the cornerstones of the show are wordle, heardle, and geo, which is very dull to watch.

They suggested you do far less output in an attempt to improve the quality of what you do put out, and to drop the weird laughter (they found it creepy) as well as the adolescent smut, which has no place in broadcasting, but I guess might find a place on the dark web for a particular type of person.

“Less broadcasting, better production values, change the host, find more engaging segments, have a sense of direction” were some of the additional comments.

In 2003 Jemini, the UK entry to Eurovision scored nil points. I think that is where you are at now. Or being kind Scooch 2007.
I bloody love your posts. I particularly like the ‘change the host’ comment

Can you lot stop giving him ideas.

So basically £25 for Kaz to send pontificating bullshit and hold yourself accountable as noone is replying

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you lot stop giving him ideas
LOL

This is absolutely atrocious. Regardless of any ideas, he is spiraling into a crash.

Like I said, you could hand him a professional business plan with all the resources to execute and he'd still turn it into an instant flop.

The car analogies all are weird, and don’t work.

Like when he says about a car needing enough fuel to make a long drive, so a human needs fuelling to exercise. But car’s don’t convert unused fuel into fat reserves, it just remains as fuel in the fuel tank.
Yeah, if you fill with fuel too often it doesn't magically evolve into a motorhome. That would be amazing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So basically £25 for Kaz to send pontificating bullshit and hold yourself accountable as noone is replying
Yep, a broadcast group, just as I thought.

WHY should people pay extra ££ to send him a message via a WhatsApp message when they can already do it via the Facebook group messenger that they're already paying for??
He says he really proud of this idea, erm.... I wouldn't be too proud of that mate! 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you lot stop giving him ideas
David let me use your car analogy, as you like it and understand it. I walk into a showroom and say I want a car to get me from A to B. You sell me a car, and I sign the contract and pay the money. That sounds okay to me.

A week later you tell me that the engine was only on a 7 day loan and unless I pay more money, you are going to take it out.

You try to sweeten the bitter pill of this deceit by giving me a choice of my own named mechanic. However, when I ask if any of the mechanics are qualified, you change the subject by telling me how excited you are to sell me the engine for the vehicle as a separate item, as making money truly excites you.

I have stretched this analogy like an elastic band, but it stretches no further than your wretched cartoon ad. If you are still not getting it, the engine is at the core of the car ( process ) it is the motivation, that drives the process, or the engine that powers the car.

All your new members get the " engine" for 7 days, then if they don't pay any more money, they get to propel their car by their own feet like Fred Flintstone as the engine has been removed by you. You then break up the very team like ethos you have created in the groups in the pursuit of cash!

Below is your 80/20 plan represented as a car without an engine, basic, primitive, a hazard to others, but there you are as the driver moving forward with no direction. " Wheelers, meet the Wheelers, have a scamadaba do time, a scamadaba do time, have a bad old time"

1648236266924.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep, a broadcast group, just as I thought.

WHY should people pay extra ££ to send him a message via a WhatsApp message when they can already do it via the Facebook group messenger that they're already paying for??
He says he really proud of this idea, erm.... I wouldn't be too proud of that mate! 🤦‍♀️
Absolutely ridiculous 😂😂.

but you can just go to group info and see everyones numbers, so no one else can chat? not bad if you can get people on it £££

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.