Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not an expert, but I was under the impression that having a calorie target isn’t enough, 8020 boats that no food is banned. Surely if I eat Rustlers Burgers and Pot Noodles to get to my calorie target it cannot be the same as eating smoked fish and steamed vegetables.

Using that car analogy again. If I pop a litre or 2 of Tizer into the fuel tank I cannot see it being as successful as using petrol. So heathy eating must be a factor in there somewhere. But it is never discussed. Just eat more of what ever you want and go for a walk about.

Unless I have missed something somewhere.
Exactly, which is why what’s he’s promoting is so disingenuous. No food is banned on slimming world, you just count it in your syns. So what’s the difference with his and with theirs? He never ever promotes anything about the nutritional side of the diet, it’s all about eat more, eat what you want, he’s just trying to play people and sadly it works.

Reactions: 7
I am not an expert, but I was under the impression that having a calorie target isn’t enough, 8020 boats that no food is banned. Surely if I eat Rustlers Burgers and Pot Noodles to get to my calorie target it cannot be the same as eating smoked fish and steamed vegetables.

Using that car analogy again. If I pop a litre or 2 of Tizer into the fuel tank I cannot see it being as successful as using petrol. So heathy eating must be a factor in there somewhere. But it is never discussed. Just eat more of what ever you want and go for a walk about.

Correct! All calories are not equal as the body has a varied metabolic response to different food types. Low carb is widely recommended to be beneficial for pre diabetes & diabetes management, even reversal in many cases.

I know that I can literally snack all day on processed rubbish but not feel full & just carry on eating. Alternatively, eating fresh food high in protein & natural fat is very filling.

Reactions: 6
I have also noticed that the actual application of the 80/20 principle to nutrition, presumably the origin of the plan and company name, is NEVER discussed.

Reactions: 4
"Here comes the hotstepper, post: 8975178, member: 302105"]
Zero viewers on YT just now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet kaz has left her family AGAIN to sit and play pretend Holly and Phil. She should be ashamed leaving her son like this, I'm not saying husband because he has a mouth and if he wanted her at home I'm sure he would say it so I'm assuming he enjoys not having her at home. How DARE she advertise being a better mum, wife, go to all football with her son and swimming etc she is a big part of this scam and lies and is happy to take part. She is just a female version of Dan. Someone said she gets paid to look after vulnerable adults but that can't be true because she
[/QUOTE]
So even Kaz's husband can't be arsed watching now. They used to at least be able to rely on him tuning in and telling them what an amazing job they were doing but now even he's given up on them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’ve just realised he’s actually gone from looking like harry and the Henderson’s to……..

Just catching up had a busy week… in regards to the dog, he’s mentioned before they were taking her to a stud but never mentioned if she had puppies that was less than a year ago, anyone can say they’ve had the dog health tested but again can he prove it! I’m guessing the dogs health tests are about as real as his qualifications!!!!

This is from the last eat walk with whanker and kaz 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I’ve just realised he’s actually gone from looking like harry and the Henderson’s to……..

Just catching up had a busy week… in regards to the dog, he’s mentioned before they were taking her to a stud but never mentioned if she had puppies that was less than a year ago, anyone can say they’ve had the dog health tested but again can he prove it! I’m guessing the dogs health tests are about as real as his qualifications!!!!

This is from the last eat walk with whanker and kaz 😂😂😂😂😂
Uncanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The principle behind it is a calorie deficit is a calorie deficit.
Whilst that is true, you’re going to be a lot more full, satiated, energetic eating 2000 calories of whole grains, poultry, vegetables and fruit, than eating 2000 calories of, let’s call it what it is, junk food.

Most of our calories should be ’healthy‘ food sources, and we should leave enough room for a little treat here and there to keep sane 🤣.

Reactions: 8
It’s funny that all comments he doesn’t like get blocked and deleted. I wander how many genuine people who have just stumbled upon his tiktok and asked a genuine question have been blocked.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch his bore fest today? 💤 😴
I didn't even dip in, I just couldn't be arsed, I had been painting and someone had to watch it dry 😅
The screenshot of 0 viewers on YouTube has made my day 🤗 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Correct! All calories are not equal as the body has a varied metabolic response to different food types. Low carb is widely recommended to be beneficial for pre diabetes & diabetes management, even reversal in many cases.

I know that I can literally snack all day on processed rubbish but not feel full & just carry on eating. Alternatively, eating fresh food high in protein & natural fat is very filling.
There's also the amount of cals it takes to digest. Protein requires more calories to digest etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.