Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know how this Whatsapp tit is working. My πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ haven't been added yet and are slightly offended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There you go.... When there's a will there's a way.... 😜 PS: Live just started lol
This is shocking lazy bullshit. Is he even allowed to charge for a whats app group ? The daily reminders will happen for a few days then nothing because it was supposed to happen in the academy too daily but Guess What ? It didnt. Does he still do dine with Dan?Walk with wheeler ? Shared recipes ? He is so damn lazy and has no clue how to think up genuine ways to excite potential and current customers .

Reactions: 10
This is shocking lazy bullshit. Is he even allowed to charge for a whats app group ? The daily reminders will happen for a few days then nothing because it was supposed to happen in the academy too daily but Guess What ? It didnt. Does he still do dine with Dan?Walk with wheeler ? Shared recipes ? He is so damn lazy and has no clue how to think up genuine ways to excite potential and current customers .
Maybe the Whatsapp group can then be used to promote an exclusive telegram legends can join for Β£25/month... how bout that mate?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the Whatsapp group can then be used to promote an exclusive telegram legends can join for Β£25/month... how bout that mate?!
And exclusive Telegram legends can join an exclusive Discord group..... for a mere Β£25pm πŸ˜‰πŸ’‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No it was my thoughts exactly..and if all 3 groups give out different information and it gets posted here they will know which group it came from and if only a couple of people join a group then it will be sussed out very quickly who it is by just removing them innocent or not .
Logical assumption yes and, I would have agreed if he was logical πŸ‘ I have however, cut out parts of the text that would have given it away πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Going forward I will simply provide a synopsis. Worst case he blocks me... Boo hoo πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello, hi, cooee, knock knock, any turnips reading today? Friends of turnips will do.

If I understand this new money-making scheme correctly

I get put into a " team" for free until April. Then if I don't pay an extra Β£25 a month, am I no longer in that team? So any bonding, help or trust built up in that team is yanked from beneath me, if I do not agree to pay Β£25 a month extra in April? That does not sound too great if I have confidence issues and maybe MH issues that you seem so knowledgeable about just lately.

David ( as more successful PTs say) and the turnips, this shows exactly where you have no qualifications, no clue, no direction.

Let's take a basic team building/development model Tuckmans's 1965 theory that all teams go through 5 stages of development :

Turnips, brace yourselves this is actual peer-reviewed academic research, not perfect, open to criticism but real science all the same. See it as mashing up a banana, talking to the camera about SW and reading a book at the same time. From anecdotal to evidence-based, a kind of evolution if you like.

Forming - Team assembled task/objectives allocated
Storming - The team starts to build relationships. Strong facilitative leadership is needed in this phase

You have problems right here, just after " storming" , as you have no leaders just admin people at best, and you are about to break up the groups in April

Norming - The team starts to trust each other after a lot of discussions. This is when the team starts to be fully engaged. This is when leaders can take a step back. But hang on, you have no leaders just cronies and enablers.
Performing - Team achieves common goals, often reaching unexpectedly high levels of success
Adjourning - Also known as " mourning" when the team achieves the task and breaks up

You have formed the teams, in the storming phase you have no one in your team with any leadership experience to speak of. Just as they get to the "norming" stage you ask them for Β£25 quid extra and chuck them out if they do not pay.

There is a slim chance that some may hit the " performing " phase, but by now you have isolated and excluded your academy members who will not pay the extra cash. Now the smart ones will simply form their own breakaway groups, not under your control. You will have your official group and your isolated members plus unofficial groups, this is a recipe for disaster and chaos. The disaffected will start to get upset, lose motivation and then find themselves on this very platform complaining about you. No, I cannot see into the future, I just have a basic grasp of human behaviour and common sense. Only basic though!

You have created too many " tribes" all sub sets of the "VIP" extra payment people, and the other tribe " feeling left out but chatting to other members directly" people.

I know it's hard David, but let us assume that Professor Bruce Tuckman was smarter than all of us and also has the experience you demand. If you apply his basic team development model ( google/wikipedia/basic knowledge of mindset) then you know that your plan is doomed, unless the aim is to make a few quid, and upset a lot of people, then as long as you pivot into blaming everyone else, you can kid yourself it was a good idea.

My model is known as my newly made up Spongranch model 2022: Build, Bill, Break. Broken, Blame

Build - Put the teams together
Bill- Ask for more money
Break- Splinter the groups into " paid stay in" or " don't pay, get kicked out"
Broken- How those that don't pay will feel
Blame - The usual bit where it is everyone else's fault but yours.

My model has as much credibility as your 8020 processes, and like your " it's not a diet" plan, has had no proper research. I simply made up some words! However, if you reach out to me, we can examine your chaotic new idea and see if either Tuckman or my new " Build, Bill, Break, Broken, Blame " model applies. You can be the test case, the original research!

Cheers David, Danny, head Dan, you have been "spongranched" and all I do " is apply common sense and google search" !

Headbutt to camera/keyboard and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Logical assumption yes and, I would have agreed if he was logical πŸ‘ I have however, cut out parts of the text that would have given it away πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Going forward I will simply provide a synopsis. Worst case he blocks me... Boo hoo πŸ™„
Oh they aint that clever... We have various πŸ‘€πŸ‘€, both paying and non-paying and guess what? They are still there!

• Heart
  • Haha
If these WhatsApp teams are anything like the legend and Champion chats on WhatsApp and slack then basically, it's their way to be able to say whatever they want (in the hope they've managed to avoid πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€) like when they tried to get the legends and champs to find out who @wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo was 🀣

It will be a place for the rude and crude that isn't available for the whole world to see on fb that's all

Reactions: 13
If these WhatsApp teams are anything like the legend and Champion chats on WhatsApp and slack then basically, it's their way to be able to say whatever they want (in the hope they've managed to avoid πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€) like when they tried to get the legends and champs to find out who @wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo was 🀣

It will be a place for the rude and crude that isn't available for the whole world to see on fb that's all
still feel famous 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A very valid point has just been made...

I would advise against posting screenshots here - they are running 3 different groups meaning theres 3 different lots of messages going out. Unless all 3 groups are sending exactly the same messages (which I doubt) then they will be able to guess which group πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ are in and therefore narrow down their search...

But if you want to send them to me or Funky, by all means do and we will post for you!

Last edited:
  • Heart

I would advise against posting screenshots here - they are running 3 different groups meaning theres 3 different lots of messages going out. Unless all 3 groups are sending exactly the same messages (which I doubt) then they will be able to guess which group πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ are in and therefore narrow down their search...

But if you want to send them to me or Funky, by all means do and we will post. We arent in said groups and they wont know where info has come from!
Such a good point, I think they're probably hoping for a Colleen Rooney style "gotcha" πŸ‘

• Haha

But if you want to send them to me or Funky, by all means do and we will post for you!
Won't that still narrow it down? As the message would be the same. I doubt each of the 3 of them would send the same thing word for word or at the same time. They could easily narrow down the eyes to 1 group from screenshots. Even from info given they could feed false info into each group and see what gets reported here and to you by πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Reactions: 7
Such a good point, I think they're probably hoping for a Colleen Rooney style "gotcha" πŸ‘
Oh, and I don't think the April 1st start (for the Β£25 payment) is a coincidence- April 1st- April fools day, they are SO confident they will find the eyes by then πŸ‘€ that they plan have a smug live on April fools day to announce it πŸ™Œ that's my guess!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Won't that still narrow it down? As the message would be the same. I doubt each of the 3 of them would send the same thing word for word or at the same time. They could easily narrow down the eyes to 1 group from screenshots. Even from info given they could feed false info into each group and see what gets reported here and to you by πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Yes sorry, that didn't make sense did it?

We know there are 3 groups. If multiple people came to us we could look at what was being said and only post once we had enough evidence that all 3 groups info was the same and therefore our πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ were safe.

I know what I mean in my head, I have had a long day and its probably not coming out right. Either way πŸ‘€πŸ‘€need to be careful...

Oh, and I don't think the April 1st start (for the Β£25 payment) is a coincidence- April 1st- April fools day, they are SO confident they will find the eyes by then πŸ‘€ that they plan have a smug live on April fools day to announce it πŸ™Œ that's my guess!
Theres only one fool round here and is name rhymes with Squealer! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hot off the press.....

Rumour has it they have started a WhatsApp "buddy" group. The theory is it is a tool to be used NOT for nutritional or exercises but, as a tool to be accountable in friendship πŸ˜‚

But wait for it.... The academy members get to use it for 1 week free and then..... Drum roll πŸ₯πŸ₯

An additional Β£25 per month!!!
So literally paying for friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop lying

Oh I do love it when our πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ come up trumps.

So the WhatsApp group is as already stated - some kind of buddy group but they put people into teams - Dan/Sean/Kaz

In true Twaticus style he's not thought it through properly and his idea hasn't happened quite has he envisaged.

Yep, you guessed it - technical issues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So people are paying to be coached by Kaz?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is about cash I’m sure rather than finding people; considering at least half the current group aren’t even paying it’s not like they are meticulous detectives πŸ˜‚ this is all about how can David get some quick cash before HMRC look forward to receiving his tax return :) Doomed!!!! (Although as a Business lecturer I do actually use his business β€œideas” all the time to my students who think I’m bullshitting them) πŸ˜‚ I can’t wait to share the WhatsApp genius πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.