Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest load of bollocks I’ve ever read! Relapse? Do you know what that means Wheeler? You have to give it up to relapse, not constantly snort it 😂🤥
wait, so he went for a walk, talked to a friend and ate good food and it didn’t help?

wait a minute…. 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Biggest load of bollocks I’ve ever read! Relapse? Do you know what that means Wheeler? You have to give it up to relapse, not constantly snort it 😂🤥
So for £25 a month you are joining his support structure?

Addiction is horrible, and if Dan is in a bad place that is truly terrible. But it’s not fair on paying members to lean on them, when you’re meant to be their support.

Reactions: 16
That’s very unfair of you. He was drug free for at least 25 minutes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YOU CANNOT RELAPSE FROM NEVER BEING SOBER!!!

he smokes weed!!! He admits he gets high twice a week minimum. THIS IS ADDICTION FFS

STEVE. TELL YA BOY HE HAS TO GIVE UP THE SMOKE TO BE SOBER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did he complete the 12 steps programme? I thought he was going to do them in public, for everyone to see? If I recall correctly, he did 1 or 2, missed a few and it never got mentioned it again. Just like everything he ever does.
The thought of Wheeler meditating though 😂😂😂 Does he realise he'd have to shut up for more than 2 seconds?!? Can't wait for him to finish his videos with "Danaste" (his egotistical version of Namaste) 😂🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wait, so he went for a walk, talked to a friend and ate good food and it didn’t help?

wait a minute…. 🧐
I see where he went wrong - he didn't flick his flaccid chipolata. Cos that's the cure to everything in his book, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that's why he went live randomly yesterday. He needed his paying members to support him? Even though he's the best in the world .... 🤣
He tried his own made up 3 steps- talk to a mate, go outside, eat food and they didn't work?! Well Whaddya know? 🤔🤣😂🤣😂

I bet the podcast that he was mentioned in had deflated his ego so much he needed it pumped up again, that's all, he was suffering from a bruised ego, poor, poor narc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm confused by his post because I thought talking to friends and going for walks were magic cures. But yet he said it didn't work for his feelings of wanting to relapse.

When will he learn that his business is meant to help others not help himself!

• Heart
So he’s now placing his addiction on Acadamy members 🫠🫠 with no one to help he will relapse 😵💫 this screams don’t leave me or what I do next is on you 😳😮💨

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When will he learn that his business is meant to help others not help himself!
He's so needy, I have no idea how his business model of I'll help you lose weight (sorry cm's) all you need to do is pay me and support all my emotional needs.

Reactions: 7
All joking aside. Is DW actually heading for a breakdown here?

His flip-flopping of ideas seems manic, like the switching around of the 'show' times, the 1/2 beard and barrage of Tik-Toks. He did a really weird Tik-Tok yesterday where he was eating an eclair like a feral cat.

I hope those around him are able to offer him what ever support he clearly needs at the moment, but from the outside it looks a lot like Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burned. It was only 2 months ago he was crying into the camera, and he just doesn't seem OK at all.

Reactions: 8
All joking aside. Is DW actually heading for a breakdown here?

His flip-flopping of ideas seems manic, like the switching around of the 'show' times, the 1/2 beard and barrage of Tik-Toks. He did a really weird Tik-Tok yesterday where he was eating an eclair like a feral cat.

I hope those around him are able to offer him what ever support he clearly needs at the moment, but from the outside it looks a lot like Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burned. It was only 2 months ago he was crying into the camera, and he just doesn't seem OK at all.

All part of his machiavellian plan...

Reactions: 6
So that's why he went live randomly yesterday. He needed his paying members to support him? Even though he's the best in the world .... 🤣
He tried his own made up 3 steps- talk to a mate, go outside, eat food and they didn't work?! Well Whaddya know? 🤔🤣😂🤣😂

I bet the podcast that he was mentioned in had deflated his ego so much he needed it pumped up again, that's all, he was suffering from a bruised ego, poor, poor narc 🙄
The podcast was brilliant, the other Scottish guys response to Dan asking him to collaborate “I’d rather shoot myself” and first Scottish guy saying the reason he hasnt Responded back to San is that it’s pointless and a waste of his energy because you basically can’t talk to stupid. They really had got the measure of him completely.

So he’s now placing his addiction on Acadamy members 🫠🫠 with no one to help he will relapse 😵💫 this screams don’t leave me or what I do next is on you 😳😮💨
Yep, attend my lives and my “tv show” or who knows what I might do.

Reactions: 13
It feels like we're the only ones who recognise his behaviour for what it really is. Those around him appear to be in as much denial as he is, until that stops, feck all will change!

I'm doing a short course on addiction this week. For all I thought I knew (which I obviously didn't!), it's been a bit of an eye opener.

Anyone who really wants to change has to come to terms with the sometimes painful truth that words & good intentions mean absolutely nothing. If you can't put those thoughts into actions & change your behaviour, it's meaningless.

Don't
Even
Notice
I
A
m
Lying

Reactions: 11
OMG is he actually emotionally blackmailing people to watch and participate in his lives? 🙈🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.