Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was too late!
I am sure it won't take long for them to realize they've been bamboozled. Dan cares about nothing and no one but grabbing a buck for himself through the quickest easiest way possible. He'll never do any real work or provide anything of value, he'd rather focus on scamming.

Reactions: 6
I took some wheelie needed time away from turnip towers but I've finally caught up and I'm back. I'm sorry, the £25 per month whatsapp group 😳😳 on top of the fb group? Even for him that's desperate!

As for telling someone £6 a week isn't a lot and is doable if she made some cut backs... says him who doesn't have a pot to piss in 😂 I'm sure wheelie Bin turnip would be happy to cut out his weed and energy drinks to find a spare £6 a week, NOT 😂 He is a manipulative, arrogant and narcissistic whanker

Reactions: 14
I am sure it won't take long for them to realize they've been bamboozled. Dan cares about nothing and no one but grabbing a buck for himself through the quickest easiest way possible. He'll never do any real work or provide anything of value, he'd rather focus on scamming.
Hes helping people for FREE!
But it is a business

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion-
Dan Wheeler #25 - Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
New thread suggestion:

Chinnochio is looking for an investor, whilst shown up by Sylvester, lives are snoozeville despite acting like a jester

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#25 The Dan Wheeler "sh!t" show, what do you get for £25? Nobody knows. Half a beard, half a job, steroids have shrunk wheelers knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:

#25: Daniel Wheeler: What’s a desperate “PT” to do? Got to pick a pocket or two!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#25 Sweeney's a meanie picking on poor Dan. So Wheeler shaves off half his beard and doubles the cost of the plan

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a quick ghost look on his YT & FB and he had 4 viewers on each- probably the same 4 on different devices 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we all prepared for Dans take on Will Smith?

I GENUINELY HADNT LOOKED BUT....
Hardly took his moment when he did that BEFORE he won. Will was defending his wife, someone he truly loves, Dan could only WISH someone gave that much of a crap about him. His 'friends' don't even care enough to get him the help he so clearly needs.
Also, pretty sure that Jada didn't cheat like Dan has said, they have an open relationship or agreement type thing which was documented EVERYWHERE when it came out.

How long before Dan coins the phrase about being at his peak and then the devil came for him 🙄 soon as I saw that I thought he will DEFINITELY be using that

Reactions: 10
See again, I swear Dan dislikes women and has no respect for them. He literally can’t understand why Will would defend Jada and then goes as far as blaming her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t wait for an update on how the WhatsApp groups are going.

Is anyone really going to pay extra to NOT receive a service they’re already not receiving and should be?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.