Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s literally going to suggest a live Dan whanker show isn’t he followed by some burnt omelettes and some cream eggs for pudding. Id actually pay £150 not to watch that where do I sign up ?! 😂
Don't forget the jugs of energy drink and finger bowls of Haribo 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's hoping to make 30 grand!!!! 🤭 good luck with that Danny boy 🤣
Bets on for how soon he'll start offering shares to those who pay to attend, just like he did in 2015 (as documented on his YT!)
“We have to turn a profit”

I think everyone understands that right? But the meal and drinks are the only bit with any £ value.

The walks have happened before, for free. The show happens everyday, for free. Where do they think £150, per person if value is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello All....

So, I believe common etiquette is to request a number? 😜

I have been silently watching, reading and laughing with you all on this page... Ever since the whole DJ thing online!!

My reason for finally joining, is that today I found another online PT who I am sure Mr DW has tried to copy in business (albeit he failed). 😅 Check out the James Smith Academy 😉

I have been a member with 8020 and paid TWICE, thinking it would be better. I am first to admit I did not commit to the program, I tried, but I found the long videos boring, the lack of support really hard and, when I got charged £50 a month for 3 months and then get told it's £25 but not offered any money back... I started losing interest.

If I am dead honest, I lost a respect for DW when he went live about DJ and then proceeded to mock DJ and his eating habits..... A man who claims to care for binge eaters, made me realize I really don't need or want that in my life. Let alone paying a man to give me advise on binge eating, whilst publicly mocking another binge eater 😱🤬

Not to mention the constant need to prove he is right and to publicly try humiliate people 🤯

I've got lots to get out of me, as I'm sure you can tell!

Needless to say, I've got the ebooks, had the emails and false promises and I'm now here 😋

PS: I have a direct link into that magical academy.... Which is another reason I am over it, as those 'private lives' is just more chit chat and no money worth help.

PPS: give me my number!!! 🎉😜🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“We have to turn a profit”

I think everyone understands that right? But the meal and drinks are the only bit with any £ value.

The walks have happened before, for free. The show happens everyday, for free. Where do they think £150, per person if value is?
But you will be in the company of Whanker himself. Can't put a price on that, Dude.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hello All....

I have been silently watching, reading and laughing with you all on this page... Ever since the whole DJ thing online!!

My reason for finally joining, is that today I found another online PT who I am sure Mr DW has tried to copy in business (albeit he failed). 😅 Check out the James Smith Academy 😉

I have been a member with 8020 and paid TWICE, thinking it would be better. I am first to admit I did not commit to the program, I tried, but I found the long videos boring, the lack of support really hard and, when I got charged £50 a month for 3 months and then get told it's £25 but not offered any money back... I started losing interest.

If I am dead honest, I lost a respect for DW when he went live about DJ and then proceeded to mock DJ and his eating habits..... A man who claims to care for binge eaters, made me realize I really don't need or want that in my life. Let alone paying a man to give me advise on binge eating, whilst publicly mocking another binge eater 😱🤬

Not to mention the constant need to prove he is right and to publicly try humiliate people 🤯

Needless to say, I've got the ebooks, had the emails and false promises and I'm now here 😋

PS: I have a direct link into that magical academy.... Which is another reason I am over it, as those 'private lives' is just more chit chat and no money worth help.

Welcome to TCHQ 😍 @DansBarmyArmy is the number wizard, I’m sure they’ll be along soon to give you yours 🤗

Reactions: 7
Hello All....

Well hellloooo there and welcome to TCHQ member #218 ❤

Thank you for joining us. If you have been lurking you will know how it is round here - we are a friendly bunch with a common interest, or should I say disgust.

Feel free to share any experiences if you feel comfortable - if not, you can always find me on another platform (same name) and I will happily do it anonymously for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello All....

Welcome to where the cool kids hang out. good news! we are putting on an event opposite my house in the alleyway (so I don’t have to walk anywhere) where I can tell you some great (bullshit) wisdom “ask Jeeves” taught me; you can watch me and my gang play inane games that even my own mother wouldn’t be interested in and then I’ll provide some burnt omelettes. Throw £150 please my way (early bird discount and all)
Seriously though welcome to the other side! It’s a safe place here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome to where the cool kids hang out. good news! we are putting on an event opposite my house in the alleyway (so I don’t have to walk anywhere) where I can tell you some great (bullshit) wisdom “ask Jeeves” taught me; you can watch me and my gang play inane games that even my own mother wouldn’t be interested in and then I’ll provide some burnt omelettes. Throw £150 please my way (early bird discount and all)
Seriously though welcome to the other side! It’s a safe place here.
Only if you promise we can play geo whatever all day 🤔

• Haha
£150 a ticket…… to go on a walk about, have some dinner and drinks. A live show for “entertainment”….. mate you cannot get 200 people to watch that for free, ain’t nobody paying for it.

200 isn’t an intimate amount of people. This is such a pathetic cash grab.

Can you person on the inside nominate DW for an award? The Most Deluded Self Importance award maybe.
I had to re-read that….
I read the comments and thought, no way are tickets £150 …..
but yep.

tit me
The illusions of grandeur continue

Bloody buffoon 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I have a number but more of a lurker than a poster but has anyone listened to the podcast recently brought out by other pt’s about getting Dan wheeler cancelled?! Only listened to the very start of it so far, but can’t wait til bedtime and listen to it in full. From two Scottish pt’s, one who had a very recent run in with mr wheeler. Sorry for being cryptic just don’t want to break tattle rules naming names, it sounds like it’s going to be a good one though!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! 😂

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)
Pahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha! It’s such a shame they ONLY have 200 spaces and can’t cater for everyone who wants to spend £150 having dinner and a live show with the gang, plus a hotel room, plus travel expenses. Quick, get your ticket before they sell out. The ad reads like an apology for the price, like they already know it’s gonna be a pile of shite. So embarrassing.

• Haha
I have a number but more of a lurker than a poster but has anyone listened to the podcast recently brought out by other pt’s about getting Dan wheeler cancelled?! Only listened to the very start of it so far, but can’t wait til bedtime and listen to it in full. From two Scottish pt’s, one who had a very recent run in with mr wheeler. Sorry for being cryptic just don’t want to break tattle rules naming names, it sounds like it’s going to be a good one though!!
Now this is something I would listen to!

Great to see wider uptake in the effort to stop this dangerous man.

Pahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha! It’s such a shame they ONLY have 200 spaces and can’t cater for everyone who wants to spend £150 having dinner and a live show with the gang, plus a hotel room, plus travel expenses. Quick, get your ticket before they sell out. The ad reads like an apology for the price, like they already know it’s gonna be a pile of shite. So embarrassing.
I am not from the UK and not really familiar with the typical financial/economic situation, could someone provide a rough estimate of what the TOTAL cost of participating in this would be (including gas/travel cost, accomodation, etc) and how it compares to average UK income? Just for context, much appreciated if anyone has time!

Reactions: 6
Now this is something I would listen to!

Great to see wider uptake in the effort to stop this dangerous man.

I am not from the UK and not really familiar with the typical financial/economic situation, could someone provide a rough estimate of what the TOTAL cost of participating in this would be (including gas/travel cost, accomodation, etc) and how it compares to average UK income? Just for context, much appreciated if anyone has time!
A pub in the area is charging £65 single & £85 double (room only), per night, breakfast extra. Depends on time of year though as a lot of places it's a minimum 2 or 3 night stay if during bank holidays or school holiday time.

Petrol is around £1.60 - £1.80 per litre at the moment, so about £8 per gallon. Average mpg of cars differs from 30-50+ per gallon, but gives you an idea.

Even if reasonably local to him, it could be a very expensive outing!

Such value 🥳, form an orderly queue 🤡😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks, it sounds like this could easily cost someone £300+, a significant amount for many/most people I would guess.

• Wow
Thanks, it sounds like this could easily cost someone £300+, a significant amount for many/most people I would guess.
Yeah, I estimate between £300-500 depending where in the country you travel from and your accommodation.... and that is a heck of a lot of money for most people! 😬

I am listening to said Podcast and Sweeney says he would box Wheeler for charity. I got excited til he discloses the fact that he boxes properly... Theres no way Wheeler will fight someone that actually knows the sport 😂😂

Its obvious that Gavin reads here too, so hiiiiii Gav 👋👋👋 You have barely touched the sides with the reality that is Mr Wheeler!

Thank you to the legends that are Gav and Sylvester for highlighting what Wheeler is really like. Its people like Wheeler that are giving their industry a bad name.

I can imagine Sleuth Steve has already reported back to his Lord and TwatMaster about this... I imagine Wheeler is getting his '' legal team" (ie letters that never materialise) onto it first thing tomorrow and he will no doubt be preparing a response....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am listening to said Podcast and Sweeney says he would box Wheeler for charity. I got excited til he discloses the fact that he boxes properly... Theres no way Wheeler will fight someone that actually knows the sport 😂😂

Its obvious that Gavin reads here too, so hiiiiii Gav 👋👋👋 You have barely touched the sides with the reality that is Mr Wheeler!

Thank you to the legends that are Gav and Sylvester for highlighting what Wheeler is really like. Its people like Wheeler that are giving their industry a bad name.

I can imagine Sleuth Steve has already reported back to his Lord and TwatMaster about this... I imagine Wheeler is getting his '' legal team" (ie letters that never materialise) onto it first thing tomorrow and he will no doubt be preparing a response....
Now that's something I would pay £150 a ticket for 🎟 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.