Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on a cash drive today...

Pay me ยฃ5 via PayPal for me to calculate your bespoke calories & macros ๐Ÿ™„ 2340 anyone?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ it's taken a while but he's cottoned on to the fact of a potential money spinner from the vast number of people asking him this every day ๐Ÿ’ก this will be the same calculation he charges new members ยฃ50 for as a set up fee ๐Ÿค” (I've reported as a scam/fraud to TT).

Sadly, he appears to have conned someone onto his 121 plan, so ยฃ900 (possibly more?) scammed ๐Ÿ˜” off the back of this, he's trying to sell his ebook as customer is saying her sleep has improved 70% since she started plan/read his book...
This is absolutely pathetic. And a total scam, wow, I mean how does anyone not see right through this? 5 minutes on Google will serve you far better than that moron telling you to eat 2340 cal!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another disguised post, just looking for anyone useful to him & no real interest in what anyone may actually be boasting about.

A therapist has replied, obviously he got jumped on quickly with an offer of working together ๐Ÿ™„.

My initial response is why the hell would a MH professional even be following toxic Whanker, but, if they've perhaps only followed him for past fitness interests (he appears to be into bodybuilding), then perhaps the bloke isn't aware of his behaviour.

Just in case this therapist might take this offer on face value, (which would be stupid), said therapist has now been made aware that full due diligence into Whanker is required ๐Ÿ˜‰

With the amount of online evidence now available, if any MH professional teams up with him ever again, they deserve to be struck off in my opinion.
He is obsessed.

Guess what Dan? I own a successful business (in the real world, not some delusional fantasy). It does not involve any social media presence whatsoever. Can you imagine that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting bored of the โ€œtrolls are sad, unaccomplished people with a crappy life, rhetoric โ€œ. Ok, Iโ€™m gonna blow my own trumpet now I know but I have a successful business, a great marriage, lovely kids (teenagers so testing at times ๐Ÿคฃ), a lovely home, nice holidays and Iโ€™m not too shabby to look at. The only reason Iโ€™m here is to see a con artist stopped. Particularly one that prays on peoples insecurities and vulnerabilities.

Reactions: 20
He has no idea what bipolar or CFS is does he?
Itโ€™s just him, him, him, thatโ€™s his only frame of reference and the only thing he wants to talk about.

This is absolutely pathetic. And a total scam, wow, I mean how does anyone not see right through this? 5 minutes on Google will serve you far better than that moron telling you to eat 2340 cal!
Heโ€™s had two requests ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s just him, him, him, thatโ€™s his only frame of reference and the only thing he wants to talk about.

Heโ€™s had two requests ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
In reply to do it yourself he said if it was that simple everyone wouldnt be confused

Please tell me what magic he wields whilst punching numbers into excel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In reply to do it yourself he said if it was that simple everyone wouldnt be confused

Please tell me what magic he wields whilst punching numbers into excel
Calculating your calories and determining a reasonable deficit (yes Dan, you need to be in a caloric deficit to lose fat) is simple.

Sticking to them in a healthy and sustainable fashion is where many struggle, and where a good coach (ie not Wheeler) might be able to add value.

Reactions: 5
Calculating your calories and determining a reasonable deficit (yes Dan, you need to be in a caloric deficit to lose fat) is simple.

Sticking to them in a healthy and sustainable fashion is where many struggle, and where a good coach (ie not Wheeler) might be able to add value.
Im not paying a 5er

BMR gets compensated for following exercise statistical average of 28% going up toward 50% the fatter you are. Exercise is great for multiple reasons but the fatter you are the statistically higher chance its lit-e-rally about what you put in your mouth.

*Steve this is why maintainence and movement has failed for hundreds of people. Not because they didnt try hard enough*

There is no such thing as womens calories. Fat free Mass is averagely consumes 12kcals per kg. Fat mass is 4.5kcal/kg. Its lit-e-rally about the square footage of the human and its density. Find a 6ft 1 viking lass at 100kg and the calorie difference is neglible. Yes womens calories on the whole are less because guess what...

Age has been proven not to matter like once thought. Again statistics and theres always outliers. You'll be 60 before you see any real difference in metabolism and even then the decline is single digits.

Exercise and resistance training are great for you. Regulate hunger signals, stats show activity reduces chances of rebounding. Not least the cardiovascular and muscle/bone density benefits for burning actual calories though...

The accruing of amino acids in skeletal muscle tops out on average at around 10g per day. Thats grams. Muscle is 75-80% water. Newbie gains are great and all. But if you are very heavy for average then the chances of gaining muscle at the same rate of fat loss (no scale change) is unlikely.

Slimming world does not work because people have to go back...think about that dan you thick prick. If.they adopt yours "for life" is literally no different. There is no "end" to a diet. thats the problem you exploit like no other despite offering a 16 week program. Bar Sully ALL your legends are distinctly no different YEARS in.

None of this is well PRd unless you lie to people. The reason you're not losing weight is you're not eating enough is nonsense. We can help any and all conditions. Bull-shite.

Gavins video on life coaching was wonderful zeitgeist calling. A PT has no business;

* prescribing diets
* prescribing foods for hormonal issues.
* diagnosing a bleeping thing.
* reading your blood results.
* any advice shoulfbe carried out in conjunction with a registered professions. A PT isnt, doesnt even need insurance.

Imagine this pillock thinking he can advise on your life, the delusion of grandeur is immense. Then now adopting kids like having him would be better for any child.

Please help me understand

Female
162kg 5ft 11 gets 2500kcals
Male
180kg 5ft 10 gets 4500kcals

Also wheres the mental health walks please?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The ยฃ5 figure was pulled out of thin air on that Charity Tik Tok. When he, incorrectly, stated it would take him 62 days to get through everyone.

He was going to keep ยฃ1 and give ยฃ4 to the Charity, seems like itโ€™s cash grab time instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Getting bored of the โ€œtrolls are sad, unaccomplished people with a crappy life, rhetoric โ€œ. Ok, Iโ€™m gonna blow my own trumpet now I know but I have a successful business, a great marriage, lovely kids (teenagers so testing at times ๐Ÿคฃ), a lovely home, nice holidays and Iโ€™m not too shabby to look at. The only reason Iโ€™m here is to see a con artist stopped. Particularly one that prays on peoples insecurities and vulnerabilities.
Pass the trumpet. I have a beautiful home (with no squatters), lovely neighbours, great friends and family, I love my job (and my rather decent salary), have several (genuine) certificates from different universities (none from Groupon, Iโ€™m afraid), my wonderful husband thinks Iโ€™m funny and beautiful and we are going to celebrate his birthday later in the year on a beach in Morocco. My only failing is that I trusted a scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pay me ยฃ5 via PayPal for me to calculate your bespoke calories & macros ๐Ÿ™„ 2340 anyone?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ it's taken a while but he's cottoned on to the fact of a potential money spinner from the vast number of people asking him this every day ๐Ÿ’ก this will be the same calculation he charges new members ยฃ50 for as a set up fee ๐Ÿค” (I've reported as a scam/fraud to TT).
Since he posted this video 7 hrs ago he's only had 2 people reply saying that they've sent him ยฃ5. That's about 2 days worth of energy drinks according to my calculations ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He has no idea what bipolar or CFS is does he?
What a twit. How can he not know that depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. It doesn't just go away or not happen because it's bleeping sunny! Basically implying that anyone depressed, or anytime he's been depressed he's been sat in the house in the dark not talking to anyone all day. Obviously that would bring ANYBODY down but depression is a whole different ballgame! You could be surrounded by your best friends all day at the beach in the sun and wandering around, but you could still be depressed and in a dark place. Absolute fuckwit.
You could literally have the best life in the entire world, and still have depression, because it's chemical. Yes, there is an environmental factor which can make it worse, but on a base level, chemical

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a twit. How can he not know that depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. It doesn't just go away or not happen because it's bleeping sunny! Basically implying that anyone depressed, or anytime he's been depressed he's been sat in the house in the dark not talking to anyone all day. Obviously that would bring ANYBODY down but depression is a whole different ballgame! You could be surrounded by your best friends all day at the beach in the sun and wandering around, but you could still be depressed and in a dark place. Absolute fuckwit.
You could literally have the best life in the entire world, and still have depression, because it's chemical. Yes, there is an environmental factor which can make it worse, but on a base level, chemical
Exactly ๐Ÿ‘Œ depression is an illness not just a feeling ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 13
Wheeler knows everything.

About everything.

Anyone questioning him, on anything, is a TROLL. Now give him some money!

Reactions: 7

Sadly, he appears to have conned someone onto his 121 plan, so ยฃ900 (possibly more?) scammed ๐Ÿ˜” off the back of this, he's trying to sell his ebook as customer is saying her sleep has improved 70% since she started plan/read his book...
The 900 pound club
What you get
  1. A 1 on 1 call that will be postponed more times than Wheeler has said "Bare with me gang"
  2. Told to eat whatever you want as long as you maintain the 2340 cals ( that will help binge eating)
  3. Track it all yourself on fitnesspal
  4. Walk 10K steps daily.
  5. No training plan
  6. No nutrition plan
  7. Get told to send blood test results to an unqualified person for analysis
  8. You will lose weight sorry money you will lose the lot within a month
  9. The most important thing is within a few weeks you will get a sense of regret with more mental health problems than you started with.
I have told my story countless times and will continue to do so, Yes i have been threaten with blackmail and intimidation but unfortunately it will take a lot more than Dan Wheeler to stop me telling my story.
I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, he doesn't have any affect on me he knows what he did to me is true.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The 900 pound club
What you get
  1. A 1 on 1 call that will be postponed more times than Wheeler has said "Bare with me gang"
  2. Told to eat whatever you want as long as you maintain the 2340 cals ( that will help binge eating)
  4. Walk 10K steps daily.
  5. No training plan
  6. No nutrition plan
  9. The most important thing is within a few weeks you will get a sense of regret with more mental health problems than you started with.
I have told my story countless times and will continue to do so, Yes i have been threaten with blackmail and intimidation but unfortunately it will take a lot more than Dan Wheeler to stop me telling my story.
I don't want anyone to go through what I went through, he doesn't have any affect on me he knows what he did to me is true.
I have seen the communication between these two and intimidation tactics have been used. Proud of you for taking a stand xx

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The 900 pound club
What you get
  4. Walk 10K steps daily.
  5. No training plan
  6. No nutrition plan
Iโ€™m sorry you had to go through that

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The 900 pound club
What you get
  4. Walk 10K steps daily.
  5. No training plan
  6. No nutrition plan
I only did the plan in his scamcademy for a few weeks and feel like it effected my mental health negatively, I can only imagine what his 1-1 clients go through ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Reactions: 8
Guys... I'm not 100% sure, but can we post YT links on here... I've seen a video that had me in tears because of the similarities between this individual and the oversized man child

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.