Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weight loss. The rambling turnip claims 8 stone, however at the start of this clip below he claims 10 stone.
The other clip is the argument with the PT this week, and some clips from the " highlights" of this weeks TT output.

Dear Rambling Turnip, can you explain why 8 stone became 10 stone in the first clip?

OH NO RONNIE THE RED RANT HAT IS OUT.... HE MUST BE spewing feathers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heโ€™s the only person I have blocked, as a rule I never block anyone
Donโ€™t blame you. Def seems like either him or one his super fans have set up troll accounts on TT (the irony aye) Iโ€™ve been watching a few who keep posting shite on your posts

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m surprised he hasnโ€™t blocked Fat Dan and Luke!
Wheeler blocked Luke months ago๐Ÿ™„ much earlier than when he offered to fight him๐Ÿ˜‚
Luke obviously disagreed with some bollox that Wheeler had spouted so tried to put him right (backed by science) and Wheeler's response was to block him๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
Absolutely bizarre. He is really losing it! (And I don't mean weight.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope, I call bullshit. The seasons don't affect your mood Dan, your life is tit remember? That's the only reason you have depression, because your life is tit. Words from your own mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope, I call bullshit. The seasons don't affect your mood Dan, your life is tit remember? That's the only reason you have depression, because your life is tit. Words from your own mouth.
isnโ€™t it funny how NOTHING he preaches applies to him?

Reactions: 13
"Be more present, don't be a pheasant" is his latest mantra that he uses internally to focus himself ๐Ÿ™„
It's even worse than his other mantras that he recites to his paying customers "Trust the process", "eat more move more", "mate, dude, legend" and "that's what she said"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mine is a simply:

20 years a go a knew a guy called Dan,
He was a bleep back and is still the same man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd be fuming if I was kaz reading that love letter to Sean when she's travelling from Wales for free to tickle his balls and stroke his ego and he didn't give her one mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My chants as the turnip has given us his " be more present, don't be a pheasant" as his mantra

"Bad advice, point it out twice"
"Don't be lax, pay your tax"
"Red cap? Likely talking crap"
"Have a cry, when you want to justify" On camera, eye drops essential.
" See 80/20 think scammers a plenty"
"Bad advice thrives, when I hear changing lives"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wheeler blocked Luke months ago๐Ÿ™„ much earlier than when he offered to fight him๐Ÿ˜‚
Luke obviously disagreed with some bollox that Wheeler had spouted so tried to put him right (backed by science) and Wheeler's response was to block him๐Ÿ™„
Oh I saw they commented on one of his TTโ€™s though?

Well that worked heโ€™s now got 10.2k followers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
Hilarious!! Thats how much people dislike him - someone criticises him and their following goes up by a few 1000 :LOL: He was on about 7000 odd yesterday when I saw that tiktok!

DW is an anti-influencer, he influences people to go elsewhere!

Don't take drugs kids!! :oops:

Oh wow, is the world's best wife and mother actually at home? ? ? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Of course she's home - who else is going to take her son to his Nan's on a Friday ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's clearly never tried to walk somewhere with a toddler. Dick.
I see guys like this on lifting forums all the time. Basically calling people lazy and saying they have 3 kids too. They also have a stay at home wife who does all childcare duties and school runs. Mate you're still with the freedom of a single man

Reactions: 11
And for Wheeler to say that someone with chronic fatigue simply needs MORE food because lack of food is why they're fatigued (!?) just shows his pure ignorance of that condition. Just like everything else he thinks he's an expert on, he just shows himself up!
Absolute moron!
I'm quadraplegic and have M.E/CFS and I can testify that the 2240 calories he put me on didn't cure me, just made me fatter!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have chronic fatigue too- it's no fun is it ๐Ÿ˜” absolutely would not be helped by shovelling more food in! It feels like someone has unplugged me from the mains at it's worse, and if food fixed it i'd be sorted! I'd be on deliveroo 24/7 ๐Ÿคฃ
His ignorance just blows my mind.
What does help is CO enzyme Q10, but it's so expensive. Maybe someone here knows more about the science but I believe the fatigue is caused at a cellular level.
I'd love to find the magic cure and only wish it were something as lovely as more food ๐Ÿ˜…
Because it needs ubiquitol unfortunately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.