Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same PJs on again for the girls tonight. Its so unfair on them, I know not every parent may be the same but I put my two in fresh PJs every night! Especially with it being warm at the moment, my eldest gets so sweaty over night. Those poor girls are always in the same PJs, you can see the dirt on them tonight!! And once again Charlotte is nowhere to be seen at bed time. Its so unfair how she shows them little to no attention at the moment. What happens if one of them wants their Mummy at bedtime?
I may not like Alex that much, but how he doesnt get fed up with Charlotte I dont know, he's pretty much doing everything for those other kids on his own and seems to get no time with Jimmy.

Reactions: 6
Another bedtime in dirty pj's, those girls are filthy, you could see the dirt on their feet tonight, it's bloody discusting, Lotties hair was dreadful, all looked so greasy, why are they not washing them, do they actually have a working bath in that shite hole of a house, or just showers? Not that, that should make any difference, I just can't understand why a mum wouldn't keep her kids clean. 😡

Reactions: 3
So no bath, just changed straight into pjs. Please tell me they brush their teeth?!?!?!?

Reactions: 1
Potty training? They sometimes go in the night in a potty that’s in their room! So at three years of age they are taking themselves in the night! Is it only me that finds that really sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
#WYDN on her stories... of COURSE she had to get a bleeping breastfeeding picture in there FFS! I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with how she feeds her baby 😂 FYI I’m also breastfeeding my baby, doing an online ASDA shop and resisting the urge to stab my husband for his incessant snoring 😈 WYDN fellow Tattlers? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Potty training? They sometimes go in the night in a potty that’s in their room! So at three years of age they are taking themselves in the night! Is it only me that finds that really sad 😔
Very sad and if they don't have loo roll to hand to wipe themselves those dirty PJs they are always in will smell of wee too! Or even worse if they need a poo, it sits there all night in the potty! How do they get out of their onesies to go?? No it's all wrong at that age, they should still have a monitor especially being on a different floor and be calling to their parents if they need to go!

The whole situation and those girls up in that room just reminds me of Flowers in the Attic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Very sad and if they don't have loo roll to hand to wipe themselves those dirty PJs they are always in will smell of wee too! Or even worse if they need a poo, it sits there all night in the potty! How do they get out of their onesies to go?? No it's all wrong at that age, they should still have a monitor especially being on a different floor and be calling to their parents if they need to go!

The whole situation and those girls up in that room just reminds me of Flowers in the Attic.
I was just about to say mine would accidentally catch their clothes and they would end up in the potty. But this wasn’t at night alone ! They never even went to the potty unsupervised . Jesus they get up now for a wee in the night and im up asking if they are okay and there room is next to mine .

C is so god damn lazy!! What the hell does she do all day? Her voice makes anything she says so hard to take in, it’s dismal.
All in all she seems a right party pooper 🤣

Reactions: 4

If they aren't wiping properly and aren't bathed they could end up with urine infections. This is neglect.

Reactions: 5

And the new poster on here cannot see the clear signs of neglect and feels they’ve been judged harshly.... Just. Wow.

Toiletting alone at night aged just 3, without access to hand washing, toilet roll or parental support because they’re barricaded in their bedrooms on the top floor of the House of Horror. Nothing wrong with their parenting at all, is there 🤨

Reactions: 6
Lady bastards!! I'm now on my 4th child potty trained I dunno About anyone else but if my child needed to go in the night they would let me know, even my nearly 11 year still pops his head in to say he needs to go. I just don't get it why would you want your child taking them selves to the toilet and not. Beinh aware of it.

I don’t follow them and haven’t actually gone to look but are the triplets not wearing pull ups at night? Even if they are day potty trained night time is hormonal rather than behavioural. My step daughter wasn’t ready to drop night time pull ups till just before she started school. I would have thought that was better and safer than expecting them to potty alone?

I don’t follow them and haven’t actually gone to look but are the triplets not wearing pull ups at night? Even if they are day potty trained night time is hormonal rather than behavioural. My step daughter wasn’t ready to drop night time pull ups till just before she started school. I would have thought that was better and safer than expecting them to potty alone?
No she said they are just wearing them at night. But they plan to fully night train soon. She did a post on how they did it to help other people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have they shown or mentioned any updates on their M&S little gardens at all? More than likely another thing they get paid to promote but never sees the light of day again!! I’ve been growing them with my kids. Have to say I’m so proud of what we’ve achieved. I can’t look after plants or flowers at all but I’ve actually got some shoots and we’ll be transferring them to bigger pots today! M&S should have paid me to advertise them 😂😂😂😂😂

Have they shown or mentioned any updates on their M&S little gardens at all? More than likely another thing they get paid to promote but never sees the light of day again!! I’ve been growing them with my kids. Have to say I’m so proud of what we’ve achieved. I can’t look after plants or flowers at all but I’ve actually got some shoots and we’ll be transferring them to bigger pots today! M&S should have paid me to advertise them 😂😂😂😂😂
Nope but she has shared her dying YouTube ! 3.3k views last month on one video. No one cares ! Your boring your content is boring . Your insta stories are boring . Same tit everyday. Before lockdown , Costa , garden centre and pub lunch. Lockdown - garden and evening walk. How thrilling .....

• Haha
Nope but she has shared her dying YouTube ! 3.3k views last month on one video. No one cares ! Your boring your content is boring . Your insta stories are boring . Same tit everyday. Before lockdown , Costa , garden centre and pub lunch. Lockdown - garden and evening walk. How thrilling .....
Can’t see YouTube paying their big mortgage then!

Reactions: 2
How have they got over 100k Instagram followers each on Instagram but they can't get 1000 views on YouTube?? Been buying followers maybe??

And also on his stories this morning when there going for a walk,brush your kids hair 🤦 OMG it looks like they've literally just been dragged out of bed

• Sad
The state of the hot tub water they are paddling in 😣 that’ll be their ‘bath’ for the week then!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.