Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your probably right, wonder where if at all titface 'barfs' the golden child??
In a golden baby bath, within the golden nursery, away from the unwashed four.

And I agree with a previous post - I can’t watch either of them without recoiling at how rank their personal hygiene is.

Why do brands continue to associate with such unwashed scum?

Reactions: 3
One wants help putting on the dirty onesie where's bleeping Chezza, their mother, urghhhh she is such a lazy witch.

And as for greaseball, I know let's put the camera right in your face and ask you stupid questions, should of asked them "av you had a barf" been playing and out for a walk (thanks to us on here), ready for bed in dirty pj's and bloody awful onesie but still no bath.

We know you both read here, well YOUR BOTH A WASTE OF SPACE AND tit PARENTS.
Just stumbled across those clips from last night, can you just PARENT those children please, not bleeping interview them 🤪

Reactions: 5
Gone into a lockdown fuelled trawl through his insta.. hadn’t visited since he sent such a lovely message to the tattle mods 😂

how how how

how do 100k follow him?! I groan at but kind of get why some influencers have a ton of followers- gorgeous house, kids in nice clothes, aspirational?

who on earth aspires to be like this greasy sweaty specimen and how is he getting all these ad deals?

all I can think is he got the follows because of the triplets and people enjoying to see them grow but they’re getting towards school age and no longer going to be raking in the ££ for him.

Their motives are so transparent- his story yesterday with lottie sat on the bed clearly wanting to get in and Henry jumping all over it made me so sad. Get off your phone and let the girl sleep.

• Sad
Princess Charlotte no where to be seen again..probably still in bed breastfeeding golden boy.

Reactions: 1
Princess Charlotte no where to be seen again..probably still in bed breastfeeding golden boy.
Oh titface is having a rest after a busy morning??? Think that means having her tit in the babys mouth. Now enjoying a cup of tea, bless her.

Rolly polly Jimmy as usual on his back in the pram, poor kid, but as long as he's quiet thats the main thing 😡

Greaseball again filming the girls asking obvious questions of them, so pleased to see Lottie again ignoring him 👏 👏 👏 well done Lottie, won't be too much longer and you can tell him to stop, and to stop being a twit. 👍

Had a quick look at their YouTube views, not going as expected a Alex 😂 😂 😂 😂

Probably sulking because we think she's a bigger twit than her husband.

I wonder when poor Reggie last had a bath?

Reactions: 2
Why is that baby ALWAYS in either a pram or strapped in a chair. I don't think I've ever seen him on the floor, on a blanket, on a play mat 🤷‍♀️ isn't he like over 6mths old why doesn't he sit and play with the others????

Why is that baby ALWAYS in either a pram or strapped in a chair. I don't think I've ever seen him on the floor, on a blanket, on a play mat 🤷‍♀️ isn't he like over 6mths old why doesn't he sit and play with the others????
She probs just has him near her for the #normalisebreastfeeding crowd

Also if they dont bathe their kids imagine the other grooming/basic hygiene they miss out on - brushed teeth, washed/cut fingernails, cleaned ears 🤢🤢

• Sad
She probs just has him near her for the #normalisebreastfeeding crowd

Also if they dont bathe their kids imagine the other grooming/basic hygiene they miss out on - brushed teeth, washed/cut fingernails, cleaned ears 🤢🤢
Ohhhh and here comes the toothbrush ad. Must be for our benefit as it’s pre-recorded before Henry’s hair cut 😂

Ohhhh and here comes the toothbrush ad. Must be for our benefit as it’s pre-recorded before Henry’s hair cut 😂
Hahahah 😂😂
They must do the ads and save them! How can they get away with being sent things and not doing the ads? What timing 😂

I find their ADs so cringy and unnatural!!! I wouldn't even think about going out and buying anything that they promote. All sat on the bathroom floor talking about how bad plastic is for the environment then the next thing they'll be gifted something from little tikes that is made solely from plastic!!! Did you notice a lot of the "mum influencers" on Instagram (if that's what there called) got gifted a little tikes water table a few weeks ago literally it was all over my Instagram

Reactions: 8
“Small little changes help the ‘weld’!”
World, Charlotte, world!!!

Reactions: 1
Rubbish just thrown on the floor behind them in the toothbrush ad. Can’t even be arsed to clear up the packaging before the take the pic 🙄

I absolutely can't stand this family. Ever since I started following I realised they were fame-thirsty and all for flaunting their innocent kids for the sake of a bit of easy earned cash. Its comical. Don't understand how they've obtained such a mass following with their fake bullshit. Go out and earn a real living your kids will be proud of. They got their new house by sitting on their asses, posting a few ads on their stories and popping out yet another child for the gram. It's all so staged and the parents make out to everyone that each of her 5 kids are exceptionally prodigal beings. Behave. Sorry to jump on the post randomly, it's just good to see others who have the same sense as I do

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen the girls go to bed, I must assume they are still awake?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he’s took another tip from here. And stopped filming them bouncing around their room before bed. Just looked at their YouTube. 700 views , highest is 2.2k. Not really going as you expected that is it.

• Haha
I really want to email the PR teams from each brand they promote and tell them it’s put me off ever buying their products. Why are they giving to this greedy family, who reward the companies with shoddily filmed videos (Brush Box), boring content (M&S seeds) and products they never use (Ready Brek etc etc etc) 🙄

Reactions: 9
I really want to email the PR teams from each brand they promote and tell them it’s put me off ever buying their products. Why are they giving to this greedy family, who reward the companies with shoddily filmed videos (Brush Box), boring content (M&S seeds) and products they never use (Ready Brek etc etc etc) 🙄
Someone else I follow also for the M&S seeds. There ad was so much better. And she even did follow up videos of how the plants were getting on. And how her children have enjoyed looking after them. She’s very selective of what she advertises and uses her feed for . Shows the big difference between these people. They will literally do the AD and then you never see the product again .

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen the girls go to bed, I must assume they are still awake?
Those poor girls must have been so confused going to bed for the first time ever without cameras in their faces. Now Greaseballys, stop filming them in the morning. Let’s do this step by step and wean you off of selling your kids, yeah? Once you start feeding them healthy home cooked food, we can stop worrying about your children for you!

Do it, I've emailed a couple of companies for another account who is a complete fraud, one of them I used to order from but now no more.
Both replied saying sorry etc but they enjoyed working with said person.

I think we need to make our thoughts known to these companies otherwise what's the point.

The more people complain the sooner this selling shite will stop. Even after the ad, it may well make these companies think twice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.