Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Hi Charlotte, nice to hear you tell the girls they needed to wear coats the garden. If only you didn't need us to tell you first.

However, as you're an avid reader here, take note: please get Jimmy moving. He should be able to roll by now, and he's got a flat head from lying down so much... don't make Jimmy the houseplant become Jimmy the helmet.

We like Jimmy, we don't dislike Jimmy. If you're going to neglect the other four in favour of Jimmy, it'd be nice to see you develop him into a stimulated little human. You actually did this fairly well with the girls as babies.

Cmon Charlotte, this is the bit you're good at. Be good at it.

Reactions: 9

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
So nice of Alex to take the girls and Henners out for a walk so Charlotte could have ‘an hour of chill’... wonder how she’s spending the other 23 hours today 😂

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
They are as dim as them. Can't see that it is very very wrong!
It’s horrendous people applauding them for gifting the girls with new prams. I’ve looked at them for our daughters birthday they 65 pound prams . Wheres
Lotties extra present for the same amount. Oh wait she won’t have one . Her Elsa dress will drown her and wasn’t she running around with those Elsa teddies last week ?

• Sad

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Those poor children, exposed to the weird and weirder of the anonymous online world....

Meanwhile, in the real world, there’s a mother with toddler quads coping singlehandedly, with home cooked meals AND managing to bathe them every day.

Not only that, but her husband is in intensive care with COVID19, having just come off a ventilator.....

She puts both Grabally parents to shame.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Ulterior motive! He wanted to fuck off on his own for a 14 mile bike ride!!
Always a hidden agenda with that greaseball! 🤢

Also I used to think the colour coding was cute but it irritates me! Anyone else???!
What if they decide they don’t want that colour that day? It really defines them 🙈
It annoys me mainly because Lottie BLUEbell’s colour is green... clearly weren’t thinking about their USP when they assigned Henners blue 🤣

• Haha

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Each time I think they’ve reached the lowest point possible in terms of parental neglect, they knock it out of the park and reach a new groundscraping record.

Who the hell does she think she is? What happened to her? It’s as if she simply doesn’t have enough affection to go round the multitude of children they’ve chosen to produce and has opted for the immobile 5th child as he’s easier and reasonably compliant, for now.

She had so much assistance from mummy, daddy, neighbours and siblings, that she developed an inflated sense of importance and now believes motherhood is all about everyone running around after her, 24/7.

It is, after all, how ‘Charlotte Day’ came to exist.....🦄🤳🏻🤦🏼‍♀️

arrenshaw

So Lottie should be happy with the old pram because "she won't be punched in the face to play with it" anymore...
Fuck him.

• Sad

HotDawg

VIP Member
Before anyone jumps on me, I don't know this family or even speak to them. I just follow them and watch their stories as I have children of similar ages.
There is a LOT I don't agree with in regards to their parenting, they shouldn't sleep in the onesies, they could be a little cleaner and the kids should eat better yes. But, what they show is snippets of their day and their parenting, A story is 15 seconds long and in a few of those 15 second bursts of a whole 24 hours you've decided they aren't fit to be parents and are neglecting their children. That is a huge statement to make of someone you don't even know. As a mother of 4 myself, some days I skip bath time, they have a beige tea, I stick them in the same PJ's and even lay in bed breastfeeding my baby like Charlotte does. They are human, they have 5 kids and it isn't easy. They are trying their best they just make mistakes. The kids are happy, healthy, fed and loved and that is the main priority. I absolutely guarantee the ones commenting on here saying they are neglectful, I guarantee you are not the perfect parent yourself. Nobody is, parenting is hard work, you learn every day, you make little mistakes and you have bad days. Please think before you speak on here, they suffer with mental health and you have no idea on the impact you could possibly be having as youve stated you know they read on here.
You say you care about the kids, well happy parents make happy kids and being run to the ground day in, day out wouldn't make me a happy parent that's for sure.

Anyway I've said my bit!
I don’t believe the children are neglected in the true sense of the word. However, I do think the parents are selfish and constantly put their own needs and desires above the what’s best for everyone, not just themselves and the baby (who is a cutie but he’s so blatantly favoured).
If one doesn’t wish to receive comments, then don’t make your family public business; photos, ads, IG stories and YouTube.
I have followed for ages and used to like them but even if they’re filming snippets of their day, you begin to see patterns emerging over the days, weeks and months.
They are blessed with 5 lovely children and I don’t know why they don’t seem to be more grateful for what they have and why they need to use those wonderful children to get freebies and be grabby.

EDIT TO ADD: the poster very quickly deleted their comment but I happened to quote the post which you can see for yourselves.

Pinchme

VIP Member
OMG! The GREEDbally's have been reading here, drum roll please..........

The girls have a new pair of pj's, that's two pairs they have now, 😄 let's see how long before they change them though, probably around 2. 5 weeks, we will see, we're 👀 you skanky pair.

• Haha

Rinitiaa

A small niggle but i hate it when the instakidsellers start their ads with “HEY GUYS ITS XYZ HERE WITH THIS AMAZING BULLSHIT I NEVER EVEN KNEW EXISTED HERE TO SHOW U GUYS HOW TO USE THE MAGICGIVEAFUCK MACHINE -mummy can i have a snack please?- HOLD ON MARY GOROUNDY WE ARE DOING THIS AT THE MOMENT”

• Haha
Im sorry but I really dont agree with the way they let the kids behave in shops, letting them touch everything, play on things and drag them around.. why dont they take them to a play centre or better yet let them play with all their toys at home rather than selfishly dragging them around yet more shops.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Bedtime, how many nights now in the same pj's, still no bath, don't think the girls know what a bedtime story is, just greaseball twat face filming them, that's their bedtime routine to show all the peados that watch their 3 little girls in the bedroom. He calls himself a father, he's a piece of shite.

How did the floor get finished, social distancing I guess doesn't apply to these fuckers, who cares they've only got 5 young kids to worry about, but I guess as per, the floor is more important, 😡

Reactions: 8

Scottish Care Bear

I dislike that chair Jimmy is left in. He looks so uncomfortable. I really wish someone would just tell them how selfish, awful & greedy they have become. The youtube channel is just another way to exploit the kids & for those two to talk utter crap! They don’t care about the harm they are doing to their kids. Its all pound signs & freebies they see. The more the better. Reggie the dog should be rehomed to a family who actually want a dog & will walk him. Look after him. Instead of being neglected by this pair. Why can one of them not walk Reggie in the morning & the other walk him later on in the day? As for the girls they look more & more pale with such sad eyes. I can’t help but wonder what would happen should their ever be a fire in that house? God forbid. Those girls are on the top floor basically locked in their room via a stairgate. I just think that house is so badly thought out. Do they even hear them cry or shout out during the night? Why did their room get dark out blinds & the other rooms got fancy shutters? I mean they are the ones who bring in the money afterall.

paula1234

VIP Member
Thanks for the ladies who told me not to compare myself to Charlotte I think isolation was getting to me! Well today my daughter had a weetabix for breakfast, boiled carrot Sticks and a yoghurt after her lunch time bottle (don’t want to introduce 3 full meals yet) and a roast dinner tonight and trifle all proper food no purée. I need to remember she is only 7 months and it’s new to her haha. Jimmy is exactly a week younger and I bet he’s only had those rice cakes. Poor baby. It actually give me anxiety watching him laying back eating them!

paula1234

VIP Member
I actually feel so sad.those poor kids are all excited because of the spider and instead of their parents enjoying this moment of their excitement, they have their phones in front of their face. These girls won’t know what they look like without half of their face hidden by a camera before long. Did you see one of the twins nearly got Lottie in a headlock aswell 🙄 and saying no to the plant pot or I’ll tickle you, how about putting your phone down and explaining to your child why she shouldn’t pick it up and how she could hurt herself if she drops it instead of saying you’ll tickle her you greaseball

• Sad
So Alex took the older kids out this morning so Charlotte could chill.. obviously she cant be away from the golden child. But she has to be the LAZIEST parent ive ever come across! All she ever does is "chill". She never lifts a finger.