Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ulterior motive! He wanted to duck off on his own for a 14 mile bike ride!!
Always a hidden agenda with that greaseball! 🤢

Also I used to think the colour coding was cute but it irritates me! Anyone else???!
What if they decide they don’t want that colour that day? It really defines them 🙈
It annoys me mainly because Lottie BLUEbell’s colour is green... clearly weren’t thinking about their USP when they assigned Henners blue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Each time I think they’ve reached the lowest point possible in terms of parental neglect, they knock it out of the park and reach a new groundscraping record.

Who the hell does she think she is? What happened to her? It’s as if she simply doesn’t have enough affection to go round the multitude of children they’ve chosen to produce and has opted for the immobile 5th child as he’s easier and reasonably compliant, for now.

She had so much assistance from mummy, daddy, neighbours and siblings, that she developed an inflated sense of importance and now believes motherhood is all about everyone running around after her, 24/7.

It is, after all, how ‘Charlotte Day’ came to exist.....🦄🤳🏻🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It annoys me mainly because Lottie BLUEbell’s colour is green... clearly weren’t thinking about their USP when they assigned Henners blue 🤣
Yes! I get irrationally irritated by this. It makes no sense at all for them to use Green for Lottie. Yet another example of thinking about Lottie last. I don’t know why it bothers me so much lol

Reactions: 7
Breaks my heart seeing lottie pull her knickers up. She tucked her dress in them to bulk them out. So sad. Can't they see that
i never understood parent who obsessively put children in clothes e.g 3-4 just because the are 3 , who then look like polly long frock rather than keeping them is say 2-3 which actually fit them comfortably. Lotties is very delicately built compared to the other two.
i also hate twins / triplets always being dressed identically..they are individuals mot clones.

Reactions: 10
39063CE4-3F82-4490-A6D8-8CD49FB639CA.jpeg

Look in their conservatory... there is someone there!! Looks like Alex brother although he put up that post the other day about them all looking over the fence at his family because they couldn’t be near each other... even if it’s not.. that is someone who is not part of their household in there house!! Wtf!! This is on their YouTube video btw, just uploaded, they are talking about home schooling ....

Also this is there video about being in lockdown so defo wasn’t filmed before the virus came about .. so that person shouldn’t be there

Last edited:
It must be the flooring man. When lockdown started the floor wasn’t finished, then it magically was with no mention...

Reactions: 4
It must be the flooring man. When lockdown started the floor wasn’t finished, then it magically was with no mention...
It’s so bad, can’t even put the work on hold. I knew they wouldn’t comply. And also every time that they have done work since they have moved in they’ve been like ‘ oh we’re gonna have to wait to do this because we’re running out of money’ yet within the week it’s done, or being done. Unless literally everything in that house is #gifted is so pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off Charlotte, you didn’t buy either of those Tonie talking book cube thingies because you’re a tight and greedy cow and AS IF the kids are getting them instead of Easter eggs on Sunday like you’ve said 🖕🏼 how long until Alex abandons bedtime altogether and just lets the cube put the girls to bed in the attic!

Reactions: 5
Wow who mentioned changing the girls beds yesterday by magic it's happened today 😂.

Reactions: 5
Them Minnie Mouse onesies must STINK!
They’ve been wearing them ‘new’ pj’s since their birthday! 🙈
Mine wear fresh EVERY night after bathing EVERY night!
Did they change the bottom sheet tho? Bugs me when the bottom sheet doesn’t match the duvet set 😬

Wow who mentioned changing the girls beds yesterday by magic it's happened today 😂.
Haha, that was me, glad they listened 😂 😂 😂

Just a shame they don't take any other great pieces of advice from us Tattlers, ☺

Mr & Mrs twit, please bath your kids every day, sort out their shocking crap diet.

Thank you

I hope the eldest boy wears a hat each time he leaves the house now until his hair grows back, he is in danger of a bad case of sunburn on his pale white head. Poor boy, it will be painful for him if he does get burnt.👿

Reactions: 3
No just bleeping NO, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS UNLESS THEY ARE A CREEPY OLD MAN, (bit like Alex)

PUT THEM AWAY FFS.
I didn’t know she breastfed 😳🤣

What is with HER mouth when she does a story! It’s like she’s concentrating so hard on not sounding too Essex! So over pronounces her mouth! It’s so bleeping irritating!

Also she said ‘the girls are here, but in knickers!’
1. It’s never bothered you before
2. You went on to show everyone anyway!

Honestly! duck right off PLEASE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what these two will do when the kids are older. I can’t see the relationship lasting.

Reactions: 1
STAY HOME whilst Alex goes on a 14 mile bike ride....unbelievable
I think all this bike shite is only because he is being featured on some insta fit show, he can now go on and tell everyone how wonderful he is at cycling, and that it's his passion, keeps him fit blah blah blah, load of bollocks. They are so transparent.

Tit face, is on the beg again, wanting to get Henry proper goals for football, and greaseball 'you need to get proper cycle shoes' hope they don't get sent anything.

Let's see if they read here today and give those kids a bath tonight after being out in the sun all day.?

I don’t know what these two will do when the kids are older. I can’t see the relationship lasting.
When the kids see how they made their money by selling everything about them to the world, hope they divorce them, I would be livid if my parents had done what these two twats are doing.

Pretty sure at least 3 out of the 5 will need some sort of therapy 😔

Reactions: 2
I think all this bike shite is only because he is being featured on some insta fit show, he can now go on and tell everyone how wonderful he is at cycling, and that it's his passion, keeps him fit blah blah blah, load of bollocks. They are so transparent.

Tit face, is on the beg again, wanting to get Henry proper goals for football, and greaseball 'you need to get proper cycle shoes' hope they don't get sent anything.

Let's see if they read here today and give those kids a bath tonight after being out in the sun all day.?
More then likely using the pool as a bath to much effort to actually run a bath, puts some bubbles in and actually wash them. She's breastfeeds don't you know 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.