Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do neglect those beautiful girls. My kids are absolutely filthy after a day in the garden. Smothered in suncream too which is sticky and disgusting and definitely needs washed off every night. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't bother with suncream tbh.

Reactions: 1
They put the others into their bedroom at 6 months, but she won’t give BJ (Baby JimJim) his freedom as she likes him being latched on too much and prefers not to have to get up in the night to deal with him, when she can flop one out and shut him up if he’s just next to her.

What a calibre of mother she is.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long she's going to breastfeed Jimmy the helmet; will she still be flopping out a boob between the railings when he's in school?

• Haha
Yes I thought that, Greaseball said it's lunch time, and one of the kids said mummy's in the shower! Of course she is, she's never around for meal times, bed times, she's absolutely useless, really shouldn't of had kids.
Can't believe the way she gushes over Jimmy, we notice it as its so obvious, imagine how the kids must feel, seeing it all day everyday. They will start to resent him unless she gets her act together.
What a disfunctional family they are, this is all going to backfire on the GREEDbally's , hopefully sooner rather than later. Horrid family.

I remember when the girls were small and Henry was preschool age, she would gush over him, praise him etc, but now he is the forgotten child, he is now too old to be cute and so not wanted as don't bring in the ££££.

Can you imagine how he must feel, when he's older everything that's ever been posted/said will still be online to see. As a parent that would horrify me, but not these pair of misfits, it's all about the money.
Who has a shower at 11am when you have 5 kids. I get up before the children to get myself ready for the day. I know grease ball is a knob but he does seem to be looking after the 4 by himself while lady muck dotts over baby Jim.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who has a shower at 11am when you have 5 kids. I get up before the children to get myself ready for the day. I know grease ball is a knob but he does seem to be looking after the 4 by himself while lady muck dotts over baby Jim.
What’s she’s going to do when greaseball goes back to work properly? Shower only at weekends? 😂😂 she needs to get her priorities worked out.

Reactions: 3
What’s she’s going to do when greaseball goes back to work properly? Shower only at weekends? 😂😂 she needs to get her priorities worked out.
Back to the garden centre and costa coffee . No baby clubs and baby massage. As much as she likes to pretend that’s what they would be doing ha ha .

On the beg again? This time for one of those sleep pods she’s already been gifted but in a bigger size...
The woman has a nerve!!! 🤬
Exactly what I thought!! I'm sorry but these things instagrammers, famous people, you tubers whatever are "gifted" they should use them once to promote the product put it online so people can see, then these items that they are "gifted" should be donated to charities or organisations that support people. it's ridiculous!!They have the money to buy these products in the first place anyway!!
Come on why does she need another stokke highchair when she has 3 already 😠

Exactly what I thought!! I'm sorry but these things instagrammers, famous people, you tubers whatever are "gifted" they should use them once to promote the product put it online so people can see, then these items that they are "gifted" should be donated to charities or organisations that support people. it's ridiculous!!They have the money to buy these products in the first place anyway!!
We need to message all these companies and make our thoughts known, Ive messaged a few, unless we let them know nothing will change.

We need to message all these companies and make our thoughts known, Ive messaged a few, unless we let them know nothing will change.
Yeah maybe we do. It just winds me up when there's people that work there arse off and still can't afford to have the things these people get "gifted" and also I'm sure there's plenty of places and people that could benefit from these items esp baby items. Grrr winds me up. Maybe we should start a petition lol
Sorry rant over

I’ve messaged swatch I think it was and stokke!

It makes me sick!

As if they weren’t boring enough before lock down, they certainly are now!
Literally pissed off With the amount they are gifted! They are nothing special! In fact it’s made them so lost in their ‘world’ it’s dangerous!
They need a HUGE bump down to earth and I hope it happens sooner rather than later!

Wish they’d stop advertising and encouraging the use of sleeppods

They already had FOUR bloody Stokke chairs, before BoobedForever’s arrived! They were gifted them last year I think and each one was personalised. Henners didn’t even need one 🙄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They were also gifted 3 of the bigger sleepyheads for the girls which they later sold.

• Wow
  • Angry
They were also gifted 3 of the bigger sleepyheads for the girls which they later sold.
Wow..... You would have thought she would have gave them away. So so greedy 😠

They already had FOUR bloody Stokke chairs, before BoobedForever’s arrived! They were gifted them last year I think and each one was personalised. Henners didn’t even need one 🙄😡
Its just abosutley ridiculous and greedy.

I’m surprised they offered the sling for free to someone . Who on earth sells free gifted items ! So bad karma there and they deserve it , greedy twats.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised they offered the sling for free to someone . Who on earth sells free gifted items ! So bad karma there and they deserve it , greedy twats.
They are only doing that to ‘look good’ think of everything else they are gifted and then sell on!
I swear to god if that goals been gifted I will be steaming!

They are their own worst enemies! Potty training! Weaning! Bedtime! Favouritism!
Considering his own mental health issues they are doing the best job they can to create issue for all of their kids! Jesus!

This shows how tiny Lottie is.
At least there said what size she is in.
Screenshot_20200423-103255_Instagram.jpg

Also why keep making your kids jump on the bed soon it will break.
Also stop making them scream.
Let Lottie hang out with Jimmy.

New flash to these idiot parents- Young children need bathing regularly!!!!

Young children who have been playing outside all day need bathing daily!!!!

And I can’t even talk about those onesies

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.