Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy held his Peter rabbit toy all day

Cough *bullshit* cough cough
Oh did he fuuuuuuuuuck! His age they want everything they can get their hands on and rightly so! (Not that hes given the opportunity to even explore a square meter poor love)

Reactions: 3
Radio silence off chazza today. And Alex has been doing his exercise chat, so that will explain his new found love of riding his bike .

Reactions: 2
Who mentioned on here about them all going our for walks except the girls now he's making lottie tell everyone how she's been on a walk today 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Who mentioned on here about them all going our for walks except the girls now he's making lottie tell everyone how she's been on a walk today 😂😂😂😂
Ha ha literally just came on to say the same ! Rumbled . Literally last night it was said that the girls haven’t had a small walk in 4 weeks . Bet chazza was raging she loves her little quiet walk with jimmy 🤣🤣.
They seem to be taking out tips. Hey Alex how about a isolation head shave , You greasy wannabe .

Ha ha literally just came on to say the same ! Rumbled . Literally last night it was said that the girls haven’t had a small walk in 4 weeks . Bet chazza was raging she loves her little quiet walk with jimmy 🤣🤣.
They seem to be taking out tips. Hey Alex how about a isolation head shave , You greasy wannabe .
Haha its pathetic isn't it 🤦‍♀️ maybe as they read here they should take some food advice at the same time. Sounds like they've had ham and bacon today 🤔🤔 aren't they virtually the same thing 🤦‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 1
I bleeping hate him!! One twin wants help putting on her ‘comatose onesie’ but he had attitude with her because he was filming!!
Literally fuming

Is it the first time they’ve not had chocolate spread for lunch lol
Seems to be the point of the ‘interviews’
And are you mummies baby or daddy’s baby! Not one of them said mummy! I wonder why???? 🤔

Still in pjs from their birthday! 🙄

Reactions: 4
One wants help putting on the dirty onesie where's bleeping Chezza, their mother, urghhhh she is such a lazy witch.

And as for greaseball, I know let's put the camera right in your face and ask you stupid questions, should of asked them "av you had a barf" been playing and out for a walk (thanks to us on here), ready for bed in dirty pj's and bloody awful onesie but still no bath.

We know you both read here, well YOUR BOTH A WASTE OF SPACE AND tit PARENTS.

Reactions: 6
One of the girls have gone to bed with chocolate round her mouth. No bath and been in the garden for the past two days, u can see how dirty all the kids finger nails are

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
i wouldnt be surprised if they dont bath at night cos charlottes bathing her boobie houseplant their bedtime routine looks like it lasts ages as alex hypes them up for about an hour how about do an hour for a bath? theyre not at the age of having to cart three newborns or toddlers in and out a bath worrying about safety, they can stand and sit safetly in a couple inches of water with an adult supervisor why is it so hard?

Also the interview was just stupid
No isabella let henry get you dressed while i unnecessarily question your sister instead of being a parent and helping you dress for bed.
Wtf Alex.

Reactions: 2
The previous nights bedtime bed bouncing . You could see one of the girls sat on her bed . She looked fuming and exhausted , while Henry and the other two sisters were jumping all over her bed. She clearly just wanted to go to sleep .

Why are they allowed to walk over the grass with bare feet ! Reggie shits and pisses over it ffs.

• Sick
i wouldnt be surprised if they dont bath at night cos charlottes bathing her boobie houseplant their bedtime routine looks like it lasts ages as alex hypes them up for about an hour how about do an hour for a bath? theyre not at the age of having to cart three newborns or toddlers in and out a bath worrying about safety, they can stand and sit safetly in a couple inches of water with an adult supervisor why is it so hard?

Also the interview was just stupid
No isabella let henry get you dressed while i unnecessarily question your sister instead of being a parent and helping you dress for bed.
Wtf Alex.
Boobie houseplant had me laughing out loud there 😂😂😂

• Haha
It physically makes me cringe that they don’t bath the kids each night. At that age they get so dirty! Both my kids have a bath every night and on the rare occasion they don’t they have a strip down wash! It’s scummy and disgusting that they keep them in the same PJ’s a few nights running as well.
They really are revolting parents. Charlotte just has eyes for Jimmy and couldn’t give a tit about the other kids!
I tend not to watch their awful repetitive stories anymore because they are utterly draining and completely uninspiring as parents!

Alex, bath the girls. They need to be clean but they also need some wind down time for their mental health- you should be able to respect that with your own struggles. They won't sleep well if they're filthy. They don't need those fleece onesies to stay asleep, they need to be bathed, calmed and clean. Try it, I bet they sleep better.

It physically makes me cringe that they don’t bath the kids each night. At that age they get so dirty! Both my kids have a bath every night and on the rare occasion they don’t they have a strip down wash! It’s scummy and disgusting that they keep them in the same PJ’s a few nights running as well.
They really are revolting parents. Charlotte just has eyes for Jimmy and couldn’t give a tit about the other kids!
I tend not to watch their awful repetitive stories anymore because they are utterly draining and completely uninspiring as parents!
It’s so gross, they need it! My 2 yo is also potty training atm and has been in pants for 2 weeks... she’s done really well and uses the potty, but no matter how much I wipe her with toilet paper or wipes afterwards I can always smell wee so it’s a blessed relief when she goes in the bath each day! Also with this sudden change in temperature, she gets so sweaty on her face and in her hair, would be so gross to put her to bed like that 💔 and as PP said, bathtime is a mental wind down from the day; talk to them, sing songs, play with bath toys. Don’t turn their bedroom into a reality TV trampoline park 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t watch them now without cringing and thinking how filthy and smelly Alex and Charlotte must be

• Sick
  • Haha
The girls bathroom doesn't look like it's ready to be used yet. I wonder where they actually do bath them?

The hot tub that they’ve all sat in and washed off all their dirt and sweat in is their bath right now probably..

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.