Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are taking their time to show Henry's new goal posts, I'm sure like everything else they too are #gifted, as titface was begging for them couple weeks ago.

Maybe they are saving the excitement until tomorrow as already had one #gifted item today, don't want to come across as too greedy, do you Greedballys.!!

Titface on her walk again, probably had such a busy day breastfeeding as per. 😡

No bath..same dirty pj's but she still finds the time to take a evening walk when it's the girls bedtime! Does she realise she had 3 daughters!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
No bath..same dirty pj's but she still finds the time to take a evening walk when it's the girls bedtime! Does she realise she had 3 daughters!
And jimmy still has a dirty winter pram suit on 🤢 yet she looks very clean, why not forward face him in the pram so he can more then just her face

Reactions: 2
Although the 'money makers', it comes across the girls are a burden since the new baby came along. When I first started following, you could tell the effort that went into the girls with their food and routine etc. Their page was enjoyable once upon a time but the change in them both is staggering!

Reactions: 6
Yeah the girls defo seem a burden to charlotte which is sad! Alex has to film every bedtime just to get over putting them to bed. Yes kids bedtimes can be boring, stressful, u may want a wee or a drink during but tough theyre kids!

Also jimmy in the high chair thank god! Ive seen families with barely enough money and they manage to properly equipt their kids!

Reactions: 3
Another day playing outside, another bed time in the same dirty onesies, no bath AGAIN, golden child in the same dirty onesie, god what is wrong with these people, the only one in that house that ever seems to shower is titface, the rest look so dirty, the girls hair is stuck to their heads with grease 😲

Such a dirty chavvy family, yuk, yuk, yuk. No matter how hard they try, having a big house (tit hole,) 77+k in the bank, everything #gifted, when it comes down to it, You can't polish a terd.

Reactions: 9
And jimmy still has a dirty winter pram suit on 🤢 yet she looks very clean, why not forward face him in the pram so he can more then just her face
it’s not even a pramsuit, is’s just a thick sleepsuit that definitely isn’t thick enough for an evening walk

it’s not even a pramsuit, is’s just a thick sleepsuit that definitely isn’t thick enough for an evening walk
The color of it looks like its been put in the wash with the darks or it's actually that bloody dirty and never been washed wouldn't surprise me!

Another day playing outside, another bed time in the same dirty onesies, no bath AGAIN, golden child in the same dirty onesie, god what is wrong with these people, the only one in that house that ever seems to shower is titface, the rest look so dirty, the girls hair is stuck to their heads with grease 😲

Such a dirty chavvy family, yuk, yuk, yuk. No matter how hard they try, having a big house (tit hole,) 77+k in the bank, everything #gifted, when it comes down to it, You can't polish a terd.
It’s so bloody gross isnt it 🤢 my little girl had a bath and hair wash last night, after a day of playing and having some weetabix in her hair she had the same again tonight, NO QUESTION. Why are they so filthy and resistant to washing their kids 🤢 yay for Prince Jimmy finally getting the high chair for his needs, it’s taken long enough!

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine never putting my kids to bed! What the duck is that about??

I remember messaging stokke about the three high chairs! It’s disgusting that company have gifted one family 5 of them!
If they were that desperate to match they should of purchased them!! I can imagine them begging for them! I literally can’t stand them!

Just watched her story! ‘This is what Jimmy can see? My double chin’
no Charlotte, what he can see is a bleeping phone in his face!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
On the beg again? This time for one of those sleep pods she’s already been gifted but in a bigger size...
The woman has a nerve!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She had to throw the “im exclusively breastfeeding him” incase anyone was unaware

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Just caught up from last night, the suit Jimmy had on out the walk I have for my daughter & she wears it to bed 😳 his definitely looked filthy!

On the beg again? This time for one of those sleep pods she’s already been gifted but in a bigger size...
The woman has a nerve!!! 🤬
Pisses me right off as someone that bought both! Oh well, at least my children are clean and cared for.

Also pissing me off those poor kids just get tit sandwiches again for lunch while greaseball makes himself an omelette! Guaranteed, maximum of 3 days of offering the girls an omelette and they’d eat it. Hell, they’d probably be ecstatic with it first time because it’s not bleeping beige.

Anybody notice princess Charlotte's never around at lunch or tea times?! She's never to be seen unless it involves Jimmy.

She probably goes into another room and does it there, no intruders for just “mummy and jimmy time” 🤨

She does alot of dedicated posts for jimmy and the girls, none for henry!

Anybody notice princess Charlotte's never around at lunch or tea times?! She's never to be seen unless it involves Jimmy.
Yes I thought that, Greaseball said it's lunch time, and one of the kids said mummy's in the shower! Of course she is, she's never around for meal times, bed times, she's absolutely useless, really shouldn't of had kids.
Can't believe the way she gushes over Jimmy, we notice it as its so obvious, imagine how the kids must feel, seeing it all day everyday. They will start to resent him unless she gets her act together.
What a disfunctional family they are, this is all going to backfire on the GREEDbally's , hopefully sooner rather than later. Horrid family.

She probably goes into another room and does it there, no intruders for just “mummy and jimmy time” 🤨

She does alot of dedicated posts for jimmy and the girls, none for henry!
I remember when the girls were small and Henry was preschool age, she would gush over him, praise him etc, but now he is the forgotten child, he is now too old to be cute and so not wanted as don't bring in the ££££.

Can you imagine how he must feel, when he's older everything that's ever been posted/said will still be online to see. As a parent that would horrify me, but not these pair of misfits, it's all about the money.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.