Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I bet their former neighbours are embracing the new owners of their old house and enjoying a gossip about the grubby, greedy Grabally’s and their child exploitation journey.

The pair of them are like a car crash - you can’t turn away, but wish you had, particularly when the outline of his unwashed genitalia is visible for the world to see, thanks to his misguided belief that social media needs to see photos of him practically naked.

Alex - please shower daily, have a decent haircut, delete your social media accounts and return to the rock you emerged from. You make the majority of people on this planet feel ill with your poor personal hygiene, revolting behaviour and ongoing child abuse.

Just hop away now, there’s a good 🐸

Reactions: 10

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I didn’t think you d get paid sabbatical? However he is a useless sloth so they’d probably rather pay him to stay away from the firm 🙊
The reason they can’t cope is because they're constantly on social media! If they put their phone down they’d realise that it can be done!
They’re no different to the rest of us raising children! Stop shoving phones in their faces! Stop trying to beg #ads #collabs and #gifts 🥱
I really hate to dislike them but they bring it on themselves!
there is no way on earth that holiday before Christmas could have been authorised for good attendance!!!! Not in a million years!

Reactions: 9

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Babies in cinemas should be banned! Sorry but it’s not on!
That poxy sleepsuit thing AGAIN!! They've been gifted untold shit! Change the babies clothes FGS

I agree a law should be in place to protect children! I worry for my children’s future with regards to social media 😱😍
Especially with all the mental health issues there is now! xx

Annibanni89

I've been a lurker for a while. I use to really like watching this family but I find them shockingly bad parents now. I reported the video of naked child and its been removed. People putting their children naked publicly on social media boils my piss. Do they not care about protecting them at all

GossipTea

I had not watched them for a while and then ‘checked in’ - wish I hadn’t!

Charlotte is a vile chav. How she gritted her teeth and shoved Reggie out. Seriously why not give him to her parents or old neighbour, somewhere he would get fuss and walks. It’s neglect and sad to see!
I always thought she faked her softness anyway and that along with how she has stopped parenting all the other kids proves it!
She used to have at least time with the girls and I guess hands on or at least portrayed to be , and Henry used to have coffee dates with her, now it’s all baby!!
I can’t stand her.
Poor kids just too much to say they need love and good food, and time!
Alex with the lettuce - what a disgusting man, tries be a ‘Cool London type’ football factory character yet he is just a frumpy, slimy, greasy, bad dad who makes me cringe. He has no bond with those kids!!

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I really wish they would put a hat and a pair of gloves on the girls. I did the school run the other morning and even I need a hat and gloves on. They are Prem and feel the cold , what only at night ? Not on the walk to school with no hat and gloves on.

Jodie64

That bed is vile....can’t stand that type of furniture that all these so called celebrities and instawankers fill their houses with. They’re all just sheep. Choose your own style for fucks sake 🤣

Pinchme

VIP Member
I'm wondering how long they will wait until a #gifted dining table arrives, they sold their other table weeks ago, proving that as a family they never sit down to eat together 😡

Is it just me that thinks it's been sold in the hope that a company will see and #gift them a new set.

The GREEDballys are vulgar in every way possible 🤮

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Also jimmys room is dreadful! London! Foxes! Crowns! Pick a theme!!!!
Way too much furniture!
Do u know what would look lovely in that room??! 3 single beds for 3 little girls that are prem and feel the cold 👍🏻

varyingborders

VIP Member
I’m busy breastfeeding my youngest at the minute.. I’m in all by myself so there isn’t anyone else to pick my other two children up from school.. what do I do?! Just leave them at school over the weekend? I mean there is no way I can possibly do ANYTHING else while I’m breastfeeding?!

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
He looked drunk on his stories last night. My husband has MH issues , and can not drink on his tablets .
Surely him drinking doesn’t help his MH issues and tablets ....

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Surely not! They wouldn’t let them ‘play’ like that early on would they?! Disclaimer: I know egg all about dogs! But they seem aggressive with each other.

Side note: Alex you massive twat!! If you KNOW Lottie’s trousers are too big, buy her some that fit! Oh wait, you were gifted 3 all in the same size so of course she looks like a little urchin because you’re a massive cheapskate!

Motherof2men

Can't believe they took 3 two year olds to a wet farm with no spare clothes!!!! Talk about no preparation for a trip out! They could keep a set for each child in the car - oh no - it's full of junk which Alex doesn't mind is there!! Days out are for fun, get wet and muddy and be ready with the clean clothes after the fun!!!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Yet another video of putting the girls to bed. Does he really get gushing comments about this from his sheep every night 🤦🏻‍♀️ This man is just pathetic!
Again those girls have gone to bed without a bath, same onsie, bedding, bags that they have been in for weeks!

Mr & Mrs TWAT we know you read here, you losers, give those girls a bath and clean bedding, you vile vile people urgh!!!! 😡 😡 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 8

QOD

Well I’m done. Literally read page 1 of this, checked their account and I just can’t cope with mummas grammar 😂
‘Today I done’
‘Them five minutes done me good’
Nope. I can’t cope 🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8