Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this proves what I said earlier, insta is number 1 priority for these sorry people, anything goes, they want the views weather that's from peados or not. 😡 😡 😡

Bloody disturbing, can you imagine when that kid is older, 🤮

Mod edit, naked child photo removed for their own privacy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh dear! They have stooped to a new level now. Maybe it’s because I don’t parade my kids and exploit them all over social media but the need to post tit is now getting out of hand!!

I can’t say I’ve ever liked them but I’m sure they’re getting worse by the day.

Seems so chaotic all the time and none of that is down to the children

Reactions: 2
I've been a lurker for a while. I use to really like watching this family but I find them shockingly bad parents now. I reported the video of naked child and its been removed. People putting their children naked publicly on social media boils my piss. Do they not care about protecting them at all

Reactions: 9
I had not watched them for a while and then ‘checked in’ - wish I hadn’t!

Charlotte is a vile chav. How she gritted her teeth and shoved Reggie out. Seriously why not give him to her parents or old neighbour, somewhere he would get fuss and walks. It’s neglect and sad to see!
I always thought she faked her softness anyway and that along with how she has stopped parenting all the other kids proves it!
She used to have at least time with the girls and I guess hands on or at least portrayed to be , and Henry used to have coffee dates with her, now it’s all baby!!
I can’t stand her.
Poor kids just too much to say they need love and good food, and time!
Alex with the lettuce - what a disgusting man, tries be a ‘Cool London type’ football factory character yet he is just a frumpy, slimy, greasy, bad dad who makes me cringe. He has no bond with those kids!!

Reactions: 9
I've been a lurker for a while. I use to really like watching this family but I find them shockingly bad parents now. I reported the video of naked child and its been removed. People putting their children naked publicly on social media boils my piss. Do they not care about protecting them at all
No the video is still there,?

I’ve also reported it and can no longer see it. However, insta have said that it doesn’t go against their guidelines! It’s ridiculous.

• Angry
I need some help!
MONDAY - girls in preschool everyday
TUESDAY - girls at home
WEDNESDAY - Charlotte’s parents are over
THURSDAY - STILL attending nursery despite mentions of dropping this day
FRIDAY - girls at nursery!

Charlotte does duck ALL all week! The state of their house is proof of that! Yet chooses to spend 5 hours on a Sunday!! Yes 5 hours binge watching love island!!!!!!! Are you actually for real???
Also, she is with a Jimmy ALL week!!!! Yet when ‘hole Alex’ is around it’s STILL all about Jimmy!!
I literally can’t stand them!
they are contradictory!! Alex claims he is needed at home to help (bullshit!) yet work gives him structure and helps with his mental health???

Reactions: 4
Is it? It's not coming up mine. They told me it's been removed 🤔 View attachment 79128
I think when you report something Instagram then hides it from you. They’ll do nothing about it.. they never do! Mrs Hinch always shows her little one in the bath and that never gets taken down.

I’ve also reported it and can no longer see it. However, insta have said that it doesn’t go against their guidelines! It’s ridiculous.
How can naked children not be against your guidelines ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My heart breaks watching Lottie. She must be so uncomfortable all of the time.
If the house is so cold why is Henry in shorts and t shirt in the evening.

Instagram sent a notification saying it had already been removed. Didn’t say by Instagram so I wonder if they took it down when they realised it was being reported.

Instagram sent a notification saying it had already been removed. Didn’t say by Instagram so I wonder if they took it down when they realised it was being reported.
I’ve literally just seen that on mine as well when I went back into the reporting. Mine said it had been removed by the owner. Absolutely shocking to show your child in a state of undress 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.