Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msp1124

Alex, changing your ketchup to the no added salt and sugar one sadly doesn’t automatically turn your children’s diet of chips, crisps and cheese into a healthy one 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ #givethemavegetable !!!!

Reactions: 11

Jodie64

Lottie had the tape measure.
Annabella (?) wanted it and tried to take it.
Essex’s Worst Dad says Lottie can’t have it because it’s not a toy.
Florence the goody goody snatches it from Lottie and gives it to Essex’s Worst Dad.
Annabella cries because she wants it.
Essex’s Worst Dad slips it slyly to her.
Essex’s Worst Dad is a massive 🛎 end!

Now she’s filming the kids playing round the dehumidifier? What a pair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh lord, he is at a Ryvita event, 'how to get more Fibre in your diet" what an absolute joke, coming from a man that has zero idea what Fibre is, and has no idea on how to feed his children.
And he's met Davina McCall 🙄 woopie do.

This is the life he is craving as there's no work involved but he gets to 'be famous' and now probably a cupboard full of rivita which I'm sure will go in the bin.

You would of thought he would of showered though before going to an event, he looks like the local tramp 🤮

Jodie64

Sorry I had to screenshot this! He’s ‘not’ doing an ad he says yet still tagging stuff and can’t even be bothered to flush the toilet before filming. Whether it’s his pee or not it’s still not really what you want your viewers to be seeing! Just another example of how gross he is 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Papayya

If the girls still feel the cold, why does he let them out in the middle of winter in light jackets whilst he's wrapped up?

• Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
This girls look bloody exhausted, leave them alone to sleep you absolute twat!!!

Had a bad day because...

We had to cook our own dinner
Charlotte’s parents can’t come over for childcare Wednesday this week
We haven’t been #gifted any free flooring for the kitchen yet
Henners has started asking us intellectual question we can’t answer, like ‘how come all my friends get their 5 a day and I get Wotsits?’

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
I cannot believe they are going to start a YouTube channel, he's asked what people want to see, the reply from followers was just unbelievable, all gushing over them and the kids. How do they know what perverts will be watching those kids! They have no control who will be watching.

It's so easy to find where they live, where they are going on days out, what schools the kids attend, I would be absolutely terrified and be looking over my shoulder constantly.

It's just revolting that any parent would use their children for monetary gain like this.

Wish this sort of thing was made illegal, it's so so wrong on so many levels.

We live in sad times 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

SareBear

I just dont get why you would go on a day out with your kids and film the whole thing?! Just put your phones away and enjoy the time with your children for god sake!
Poor Lottie yesterday not being able to go on the ride, im sorry but they should have taken her on a walk around so she didnt have to watch.
And I would be SO embarrassed if my partner did what Alex did with the food in the restaurant
What this??? 😂🙈🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
So they have been reading on here,

OK so Charlotte, you have been out all day and those kids have gone to bed without a bath!! That's not on, you are so dam lazy 😡

Also do you wash their 5 layers of PJs? As they seem to wear the same night after night 🤮

We know that Alex is a dirty twat but that shouldn't mean the kids have to be dirty too.

You are both sorry excuses for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Molly65

Why on earth would you leave your family at home to travel to a shopping centre for a free hot chocolate!! Spend time with them on a Saturday, go to the park and have fun 😢

• Heart

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Fucking hell.....the hypocrisy here is unbelievable! Not a fan of MOD or FOD but the Galbally’s are just as bad for selling their kids online. I actually think Alex is worse than Simon Hooper.....he’s got the personality of a brick, the IQ of a flip flop and that booming manic voice in those kids faces every day is appalling. Charlotte isn’t much better. Stop licking the arses of other useless Instagrammers and reposting their comments about you you pair of useless twats 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Alex and Charlotte we all know you read on here so please try and start to realise how your children feel. They never have a day without a camera in their faces. You are creating more problems and it’s evil as fuck. You are ruining their lives. Stop selling your children.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Didn’t someone mention the Tangle teezer yesterday and all of a sudden it pops out today??

Hello Charlotte 👋🏼

Look look everyone we do go to parks!!!!

Hello Alex 👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ditz

Long term Lurker but I’ve finally been tipped over the edge. Mrs G now has no days where she has to parent on her own with all 5 children. She doesn’t even have Tuesdays anymore as he’s stopped working them. Man I wish I could have the luxury of their life. Working as and when. Young children in pre-school/nursery before free child care. Extra helping hands on tap. Gifted everything. They are really starting to annoy me. And the poor girls. I bet when they are those apples the other day they had the bet night sleep and felt so good. Poor girls. And poor Henry. He’s just pushed aside now.
Jimmy should definitely be doing some rolling and moving by now. Her constant “I breastfeed” movement is just sad but she also needs to be careful as not all mums could breastfeed their children and rubbing it in their faces is not the best for struggling women. They don’t appeal to everyone and they don’t actually care about their followers, just what they can get for free. Such a shame as they used to be so relatable. But not anymore.

GossipTea

View attachment 79543
Not sure he bothered to read what the person was actually saying. And that comment is exactly right... they get sent 3 of the same and just shove lottie in them. A few seconds of wearing those trousers and they should have noticed how annoying they would be for poor Lottie and changed her.
He probably saw the word gift and got excited thinking they were sending him free outfits!! He didn’t need to say the sizing (but we all know why he did) just acknowledging she needs smaller would have being enough! He’s to thick to understand such a comment though!

So Lottie was playing with the toy tape measure first je see her with it and asks her if she measuring so plays with it then Annabella comes in and tries to snatch it of her but Lottie having none of it. So Annabella screams n he says who had it 1st it was Lottie you know she did she was happy playing with it then Florance snatches it fully of her and give it to her dad. Lottie looks upset but gets on with it. I have noticed everything Lottie gets the twins try take it of her. Alex doesn't give a toss about Lottie he more for the twins and this shows it. She going to be the outsider of the family has Henry will play with Jimmy when ilder the twins have each other but lottie is just on her own.

He then gave it straight to Annabella aswell after saying it isnt a toy. Hi Alex, if you're reading this, you are a twat.

• Angry

Purplerain

There needs to be some sort of law or act brought in to protect children from being exploited on the internet by their fame hungry wannabe celebrity parents. It's truly sickening. Where is the safeguarding?

Child actors are only allowed to work a specific amount of hours a week, the Grabally children are working every waking moment of the day it seems. Vile.

• Heart

SareBear

Well their beg post for a haircut was granted 🙄
I’m more disappointed in myself for thinking that these people have asked questions over the years when it’s actually just been a way of begging for goods or services! I feel so fooled by it all. I don’t really follow influencers, only came across these 2 and thought they were so genuine, how wrong was I.
Hey reeds, if you’re reading my daughter needs a first hair cut as well, will we get the VIP treatment?

• Angry