Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren’t gifted anything?
The had to eat lunch at home?
They forgot to order pasta on their weekly shop?
He had to clean the floor?

Anymore guesses welcome 🙊🤣
He had to do some actual work ?
Had to parent the kids ?
couldn’t go the gym ?
I’m really enjoying this game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell! Excuse my language but those stories with the girls in bed.....really?? I want to go into his crappy Instagram paid for house when he’s just got into bed and he’s tired and shove a camera in his bleeping fat face! Your children don’t need, want or deserve this FFS! Throwing a doll at one of the girls?! This family is so privileged, they want for nothing but their children’s privacy is just blatantly ignored by both of them all for the sake of the gram. He reads here because he commented on the dirty toilet so hopefully he’ll read this and maybe it will start sinking in that he’s a twit. I doubt it but one can but hope 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
The first girl he videoed looked exhausted , like she was actually trying to fall asleep. And he wonders why he has to lie on the bedroom floor every night.

Reactions: 3
This girls look bloody exhausted, leave them alone to sleep you absolute twit!!!

Had a bad day because...

We had to cook our own dinner
Charlotte’s parents can’t come over for childcare Wednesday this week
We haven’t been #gifted any free flooring for the kitchen yet
Henners has started asking us intellectual question we can’t answer, like ‘how come all my friends get their 5 a day and I get Wotsits?’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way he chucked that doll at his daughter - WTAF?!?
No other choice, he was filming which is far more important 😡

bleeping hell! Excuse my language but those stories with the girls in bed.....really?? I want to go into his crappy Instagram paid for house when he’s just got into bed and he’s tired and shove a camera in his bleeping fat face! Your children don’t need, want or deserve this FFS! Throwing a doll at one of the girls?! This family is so privileged, they want for nothing but their children’s privacy is just blatantly ignored by both of them all for the sake of the gram. He reads here because he commented on the dirty toilet so hopefully he’ll read this and maybe it will start sinking in that he’s a twit. I doubt it but one can but hope 🙄😂
Unfortunately it won't sink in, they have been abusing their kids for too long, he wants to give up work as he's a lazy duck and become insta famous, and so the abuse will continue 😢

Those girls are almost 3yr, yet all still in nappies, lazy lazy parenting as there is no reason why a 3yr old should still be in nappies unless of course the child has any learning difficulties/ health problems.

It's just a shame that the abuse we see in this family isn't classed as abuse by the authorities, 😔

Oh and he was still wearing that crappy gilet yesterday, even in doors. 🤮 🤮 🤮

Oh dear lord, this is revolting, does he honestly believe he looks good, I'm feeling a little sick 🤮 🤮 🤮

Alex we know you read here, can I just say STOP IT, YOU ARE REVOLTING.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Unfortunately it won't sink in, they have been abusing their kids for too long, he wants to give up work as he's a lazy duck and become insta famous, and so the abuse will continue 😢

Those girls are almost 3yr, yet all still in nappies, lazy lazy parenting as there is no reason why a 3yr old should still be in nappies unless of course the child has any learning difficulties/ health problems.

It's just a shame that the abuse we see in this family isn't classed as abuse by the authorities, 😔

Oh dear lord, this is revolting, does he honestly believe he looks good, I'm feeling a little sick 🤮 🤮 🤮

They love themselves so much. What a narcissistic pair of twats.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they have the big li

Sorry but that’s a bit low there, kids are ready to potty train when they are ready! I tried tirelessly with my second child and she was 1 month away from her 3rd birthday before she was dry and out of nappies!! There is an element of laziness in a way but there is really no point doing it until the child is truly ready!!

I do agree that they learn when they’re ready to do so, but this grubby, laz and narcissistic pair don’t appear to be trying to encourage them. In the space of a year, they’ve been sucked into the Instagram vortex and there’s only one way this ends. badly.

They’re relying on preschool and nursery to potty train the girls!
She couldn’t leave jimmy for a second! #breastfeeding 🥱

Reactions: 4
I’ve tried to add a screenshot but it’s going wrong - his gym stories.... you can see his dick in his pants 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
I don’t understand why they have the big li

Sorry but that’s a bit low there, kids are ready to potty train when they are ready! I tried tirelessly with my second child and she was 1 month away from her 3rd birthday before she was dry and out of nappies!! There is an element of laziness in a way but there is really no point doing it until the child is truly ready!!
No I disagree agree, especially in their circumstances, both parents are home all day, mum does nothing but look after the chosen one. No reason at all not to potty train.
If I remember rightly they were #gifted (obviously) 3 potty chairs in the girls colours, must of been a year ago, and yet still all in nappies.

I remember mine starting preschool at 3yrs and none of the children were in nappies, as they were not allowed to start until dry.
Just lazy parenting.,

It was the same with my children’s nursery. They had to be out of nappies before starting at the age of 3.

Another Costa trip.... Did she not get a free or collaborated coffee maker to give him at Xmas 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.