Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why even post this, can clearly see that Lottie is so upset & the other two don’t look too enamoured either.

Because he doesn't love Lottie as much as the other two he always has to picture her when she looks sad

With no bloody jackets on ffs!!!
To me this is why kids are always ill no coats on in this freezing weather.

Reactions: 4
What bugs me is any comments made here about the kids are quickly attempted to be proved wrong on their Instagrams, but no amount of concern expressed for their poor dog has led to them taking the poor guy for a walk!
Probably because Costa don't accept dogs!!
The pair of them are just vile, 🤮

Lottie. Bless her. She so upset. Most probably scared. Doesn't like the hall as its so noisy. She has no clue what she doing she just thinks its play time
View attachment 84348
All 3 look absolutely terrified, but that's OK as fat boy Alex can still get a pic for the gram. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Poor Lottie she has had a hard a few days.
Saw today's video were one of her Sisers put her monkey in a bix Lottie knocked down the tower i am like nice one. It might of been mean but she only getting her own back. Her sister and father pick on her. Plus why would their still be in football clothes surely warmer clothing be better for them.

Reactions: 3
Well I’m done. Literally read page 1 of this, checked their account and I just can’t cope with mummas grammar 😂
‘Today I done’
‘Them five minutes done me good’
Nope. I can’t cope 🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched the video where Lottie knocked the tower down! 100% that was in retaliation for the twin taking her monkey! Good girl 💪🏻

Reactions: 4
Just watched the video where Lottie knocked the tower down! 100% that was in retaliation for the twin taking her monkey! Good girl 💪🏻
I watched this too, but I noticed Alex told Lottie off saying not to break things but nothing was said to the twin who stole her monkey. You can clearly see Lottie reaching out for it

Hang on has he done something normal? Gone to sealife not gifted, with fruit in lunches and taken a small amount of pictures? Wow, thats what it looks like when you dont sell ur kids off!

Reactions: 1
Ummm.. I have a feeling the fruit was because they read here, can't see any on the video? Think it was just for show 😂 🍏 🍌
Good spot, I was thinking no way will they eat that when I saw it ready to be packed this morning 🤣 have those girls ever seen an apple before!

Reactions: 3
They post far too much of the same drivel, both accounts! The same 20 odd 'stories' on both accounts. If they must continue with their accounts not sure why they can't do one nice post where the kids actually look interested and aren't squirming in front of the camera. Makes me cringe.

I literally just went to look! Why? Why do I do it to myself??????
She has about 20 videos! PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN!!
If we were to learn anything from the press, it’s how fragile people are, yet they continue to thrust those children in front of a camera!!! KNOCK IT ON THE HEAD! Please!!!!!
Considering HIS state of mine you’d think they’d be aware of the consequences of social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i really don’t understand why they keep Jimmy in sleepsuits when going out, my son has the sleepsuit he’s wearing & it’s so thick

I don't understand why they go for a day out and both film/post the same 20+ stories! Can they not just put their phones down and enjoy their day out?

I don't understand why they go for a day out and both film/post the same 20+ stories! Can they not just put their phones down and enjoy their day out?
Actually I don't think they can, Instagram is now the main part of their life. It's like an addiction, they probably can't remember life before it.
Doesn't seem to matter what it's doing to the kids, they are blinded by the money and freebees it brings everything else is second.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.