Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at that company, they are the same company that gifts the soft climbing stuff, that will be their next freebe, watch this space.
We should all message the company asking why are they gifting to a family that already has a ball pool and doesn't need another etc, god it makes my blood boil 😡
Give it a week and they will have it. And then it will be something else they will be after. It it so pathetic and sad. And what is with Charlotte and her breastfeeding posts? We get it you breast feed, your not the first and certainly won’t be the last woman to do it.

Reactions: 3
Did they not already have that same ball pit with pink for the girls? Can’t see why they need a new gifted one 🤔

With Lottie’s clothes it actually breaks my heart, I wonder if things come in a pack of 3 so they just buy them knowing full well they won’t fit. Alex has already said she is in a completely smaller size to her sisters. She’s such a wee lamb.
Yes they did, and they are £80 a pop but obviously doesn’t matter to them as they are not paying for it.

and I know poor Lottie constantly walking around holding onto her trousers, must be so uncomfortable. And had to laugh at Alex replying to that person on his post the other day, who commented about Lottie’s clothes being too big and he replied with their clothes sizes... obviously thinking they were being sent clothes. Lol

I don’t ever post pictures of my children on any social media despite not having a massive following, you just never know who is looking and their intentions. You can easily find this families address online and they have shown the kids in uniform... it wouldn’t be hard for someone to kidnap one of the kids, god forbid.

Sorry for all the posts just annoyed by them so much recently

Reactions: 6
No need to apologise. We share the frustration and anger at the way they pimp their children in exchange for monetary gain.

Reactions: 4
Just looked at that company, they are the same company that gifts the soft climbing stuff, that will be their next freebe, watch this space.
We should all message the company asking why are they gifting to a family that already has a ball pool and doesn't need another etc, god it makes my blood boil 😡
I messaged them the other day after another influencer was gifted something. I asked them why they don’t do giveaways for us normal folk and why they gift it all to these knobs (didn’t write that word). They said they’d consider it. I hate that company

It’s sad how much can change in a year.

They used to just post cute photos of their 3 babies. That was all their account was and it was lovely.

And then the money opportunity started...

I don’t recognise the account anymore. Poor parenting and even poorer morals

Reactions: 11
I messaged them the other day after another influencer was gifted something. I asked them why they don’t do giveaways for us normal folk and why they gift it all to these knobs (didn’t write that word). They said they’d consider it. I hate that company
It's so bloody frustrating isn't it, we all know why they gift stuff but that doesn't make it right.
I messaged the Shark hoover company as they are always giving hoover away, and strangely enough they face me the same reply, that they will consider it!
What a joke, the world we live in today, where money and 'stuff' is what so many consider is the way to live and in doing so putting their kids up for sale in order to get it. 😡

Reactions: 5
It’s sad how much can change in a year.

They used to just post cute photos of their 3 babies. That was all their account was and it was lovely.

And then the money opportunity started...

I don’t recognise the account anymore. Poor parenting and even poorer morals
Same, I used to really like their content & followed Alex before Charlotte even had her instagram account but this last year has shown a massive shift in their account & it’s just not how it used to be at all. The money has taken over everything.

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering how long they will wait until a #gifted dining table arrives, they sold their other table weeks ago, proving that as a family they never sit down to eat together 😡

Is it just me that thinks it's been sold in the hope that a company will see and #gift them a new set.

The GREEDballys are vulgar in every way possible 🤮

Reactions: 9
They don’t need a dining table. #traysrus
Very true C has no idea how to turn the oven on let alone cook fresh food for her family.
They are a load of slobs so #traysrus sounds perfect, but only if they are #gifted 😂

• Haha
More # gifted stuff on the house page. Why have a page for your house.... obviously to get it decorated and furniture for free, speaking of which I think your right about the dining table. If they weren’t waiting on a gifted one they would have bought one before selling the old one... same story with the sofa.....

Like anyone is going to believe either of those stupid idiots had a terrarium when they were younger 🙄

Like anyone is going to believe either of those stupid idiots had a terrarium when they were younger 🙄
But that's the problem, people do, and that's why this family and all the other lying, conning, narsassistic , etc Instagramers out there exist, people are so gullible and will believe anything, they seem incapable of seeing through the lies. I don't understand how people can be so stupid?

You’re right. Instagram certainly attracts a certain kind of flock. Almost cult-like, hypnotic and blinkered.

“Follow me, you could have what I have, you could be me, you need what I’m showing you, my children are your children” 😶

Another junk food lunch for the girls, pkt of quavers and a pack of ice ring biscuits, looks like they have a pack of quavers each a day 😲 I can see them being fat like their sorry excuse of a dad.

Had to laugh, they are watching the massive (obviously) TV but can't see a thing as its sunny, stupid place to put the TV, again no thought into the best place to put it, but had to be like every one else, putting on the wall, cause he's an Essex geezer ain't he, it's all for show, not practical just like the house itself.
All for show.

I thought the same about creating weight issues in the very near future with their appalling diets. I think it’s at least a packet of crisps a day, maybe more. Usually Pom Bears, Quavers, Wotsits, plus 3 yogurts each minimum, chocolate, more processed foods. And they’re not overly active, in fact they always look lethargic (little wonder, given their lack of nutrition).

She‘s been neglecting them for five months, since baby boy wonder arrived and it shows in their demeanour and physical appearance. Rarely a proper home cooked meal and no happiness in the faces of any of the triplets.

Sold their souls to the Instagram devil and payback time is round the corner.....

Reactions: 5
Oh I can not believe Reggies paws!!!! Has his nails always been so long?? Surely that’s neglect and painful for him? I am in shock, I have seen people here mention it before but never fully seen them for myself (just heard them when he’s walking) but oh I feel so sorry for him, what horrible lazy owners!!

Also poor Florence always looks on the brink of sadness and tears

Reactions: 2
Oh I can not believe Reggies paws!!!! Has his nails always been so long?? Surely that’s neglect and painful for him? I am in shock, I have seen people here mention it before but never fully seen them for myself (just heard them when he’s walking) but oh I feel so sorry for him, what horrible lazy owners!!

Also poor Florence always looks on the brink of sadness and tears
And Lottie having to hold her trousers up AGAIN!!!!! She is a full size smaller than her sisters, I really wish they would buy her clothes that fit 🤬

• Heart
Poor dog is so rotund, he can barely mobilise and those claws are just diabolical.

None of them look happy. In the space of a year, they’ve made themselves miserable by selling their lives online

What will it take for them to realise? Driven by greed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.