Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, unless it's really short there isn't really enough room for a title!

Lunch! Is there anything in that Warburton slice??? With wotsits!!! Are you actually kidding me!
Pure laziness!!!!!!
I’m sick of looking at their stories but feel obliged! So glad the girls don’t conform! Gutted you pair of scroungers!!

Reactions: 2
Lunch! Is there anything in that Warburton slice??? With wotsits!!! Are you actually kidding me!
Pure laziness!!!!!!
I’m sick of looking at their stories but feel obliged! So glad the girls don’t conform! Gutted you pair of scroungers!!
it’s not even that hard to chop up some fruit, couldn’t get any lazier

Reactions: 1
Lottie is about Elsa is her baby. She keeps saying this is my baby or is it wheres my baby as she lefted it nursery. He not listening to her..
There all need one to one with Alex..
Alex moaning jimmy gone with C. But that what happens when mums wamt to breast feed the kid goes with the mum. He as the girls play about with them.
Feed them.something better like chicken nuggets n chips with baked beans or mushy peas.
Or do something with vegetables but dont tell them its veggies especially Henry.

Reactions: 1
Really seems those girls are getting fed up with twatface filming them and asking mundane daft questions, none of them are looking at the phone or answering his questions. 😂

Keep it up girls, few more years and you can tell him to duck Off. ☺

What the hell is that lunch, 😡

Reactions: 13
Take them out the house!! Get some fresh air! go to the park or soft play .... (not a garden centre!) I feel for those girls ☹

Reactions: 7
How do you get a sabbatical from work? Do you still get paid? Don’t your colleagues get lumbered with your workload or do they pay someone else to come in and do your job? It’s their choice to have a large family, yes they didn’t plan for triplets but the certainly must have planned on having a 5th child, so surely you should be at work supporting that family, and not expecting others to finance you all!

Reactions: 5
The point they’re missing with food is choice!
If they tried something as an option they’d eventually start trying new foods! Add cucumber for a few days, try tomatoes, try fruits!
They are making them fussy eaters by giving them the same boring biege foods EVERY day!!!

Reactions: 7
How do you get a sabbatical from work? Do you still get paid? Don’t your colleagues get lumbered with your workload or do they pay someone else to come in and do your job? It’s their choice to have a large family, yes they didn’t plan for triplets but the certainly must have planned on having a 5th child, so surely you should be at work supporting that family, and not expecting others to finance you all!
I think you have to of worked for the company for 7 years or more to be able to take leave. If I’m correct it is paid and can be up to a year.

I didn’t think you d get paid sabbatical? However he is a useless sloth so they’d probably rather pay him to stay away from the firm 🙊
The reason they can’t cope is because they're constantly on social media! If they put their phone down they’d realise that it can be done!
They’re no different to the rest of us raising children! Stop shoving phones in their faces! Stop trying to beg #ads #collabs and #gifts 🥱
I really hate to dislike them but they bring it on themselves!
there is no way on earth that holiday before Christmas could have been authorised for good attendance!!!! Not in a million years!

Reactions: 9
He's mentioned on his comments he's back in march but has to work a week in Jan and Feb. I'd hardly see how a few more weeks off is helpful with the kids. Probably trying to get more ads and freebies for the house

I'd imagine when he is actually at work he's on his mobile all the time sourcing ads or asking for last minute days off for a free event he needs to attend

Reactions: 3
That bed is vile....can’t stand that type of furniture that all these so called celebrities and instawankers fill their houses with. They’re all just sheep. Choose your own style for fucks sake 🤣

Reactions: 9
Blimey he’s been on one today hasn’t he - trying to get the girls to ‘perform’ for the camera for him. So glad they were having none of it. No surprise in the beige diet continuing, shame we didn’t see dinner - bet money of being dry pasta. I’ve never known any children have such a terrible diet. Ever.

Reactions: 4
LOLing at Florence launching the doll at him that knocked his phone flying! If that is not a clear indication that you are not giving your kids the attention they crave then he’s more stupid than I thought.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 72651
MAKE THIS FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
Goes to show just how lazy he is. For my kids a quick dinner is cheesy omelette and beans! They can’t even be arsed to do that for them! No doubt it will be an excuse of - they don’t like it!
I totally get fussy kids but duck me, spaghetti and cheese 3/4 nights a week takes the bleeping piss Al!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.